Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 7th March 2011 (Page 3)

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
now iam totally relying on the precap hope dharmesh's secret is out in front of everyone

pal1990 Senior Member
pal1990
pal1990

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
thanks for nice update
PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tanyaz
dublekwel Groupbie
dublekwel
dublekwel

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babu2008

hopefully the secret will be out tomorrow.
you wish!!
dublekwel Groupbie
dublekwel
dublekwel

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkly

Finally some dhamaka is going to happen tomorrow (I hope). They may drag it till the weekend, who knows.

I don't know why Savita kept quite all this time. What was the point in she knowing the truth??

Thanks for the update.
good point!! we totally forgot about Savita knowing the truth ....Maybe she will take a dig at DHarmu and his aai after the bhanda fod...... or she might be passing by Dharmu's house and sees all the K gang storming into the house and she too goes in to see what is happening... and there, after learning that her baba was blemished by an illicit ilzam..she will do izzat aarti of both son mom duo.....and who knows after all do a blasting of Madhuri also, she would be the only one to show her sympathy and give her some advice on how to pull up her life and fight for her rights or be strong...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirk

captkirk Goldie
captkirk
captkirk

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Please I hope Dharmesh's secret is out soon, so we can move on to having some romantic moments bt Archana and Manav please.  Wd love to the look on Dharmesh's and his mom's face once the truth is out.  She was accusing Vaishali and Manav of such nonsense!!:)Dancing
Nadia123 Senior Member
Nadia123
Nadia123

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
yeah......... secret finally out!!! Couldn't stand Manjusha standing in the corner laughing whilst all was being said!!! What kind of a SIL is she? Worst is no one sees her laughing like that!!! But then again, Biwi kaa Ghulam (As Savita Aai calls him) will forgive her anyway.

Not being funny but are some SIL's so bad that even when it comes to the family's reputation, they love it when izzat is being thrown about??!! She and her mother need to straighten up now!!!

Savita Aai (notice I say 'Aai' coz I love the lady!!!Smile) has her faults but she has a heart of gold and will always do nice in her own way..... see even though she hates Archu, she still had the courtesy to go see her mum when she was ill and in her own unique way, told her that she wanted her better 'Tumhaari guarantee itni jaldi nahi khatam ho sakti'...LOLLOL

I would have loved her to be there when Dharmesh is exposed just so she can fight for Manav (Obviously Saint Manav won't say anything!) and give Motu and his mum a piece of her mind!!! They deserve it.....

Can't wait to see expression on Mother dears face when she learns the truth........ She better grovel to Manav, Vaishali and the K's for saying everything that she said.......
tellybuff Groupbie
tellybuff
tellybuff

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
I enjoyed watching Sulochana's acting a lot today...It was really fantastic for the way she stood up for everyone who was really close to her ...Hats off to her..

Go to top