Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TinuTapori thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think the secret will be out tomorrow -  because tomorrow is Jhalak Dikhlaja's Final episode and Pavitra Rishta makers will do their best to show their own high profile episode at the same time to fight for the viewers. Remember, it's all about the ratings.

If they don't, then I will be surprised.  But I will remember that these writers have a very different mind than us people living on Planet Earth ;).

Edit: Fixed a typo.

Edited by TinuTapori - 13 years ago
Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Tanya.
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Tanyaz.😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Finally the truth is out!! I cannot wait for tommorow's episode!
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Finally some dhamaka is going to happen tomorrow (I hope). They may drag it till the weekend, who knows.

I don't know why Savita kept quite all this time. What was the point in she knowing the truth??

Thanks for the update.
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
now iam totally relying on the precap hope dharmesh's secret is out in front of everyone
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update Tanyaz
dublekwel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: babu2008

hopefully the secret will be out tomorrow.

you wish!!
dublekwel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkly

Finally some dhamaka is going to happen tomorrow (I hope). They may drag it till the weekend, who knows.

I don't know why Savita kept quite all this time. What was the point in she knowing the truth??

Thanks for the update.

good point!! we totally forgot about Savita knowing the truth ....Maybe she will take a dig at DHarmu and his aai after the bhanda fod...... or she might be passing by Dharmu's house and sees all the K gang storming into the house and she too goes in to see what is happening... and there, after learning that her baba was blemished by an illicit ilzam..she will do izzat aarti of both son mom duo.....and who knows after all do a blasting of Madhuri also, she would be the only one to show her sympathy and give her some advice on how to pull up her life and fight for her rights or be strong...
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please I hope Dharmesh's secret is out soon, so we can move on to having some romantic moments bt Archana and Manav please.  Wd love to the look on Dharmesh's and his mom's face once the truth is out.  She was accusing Vaishali and Manav of such nonsense!!:)