Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 5 (Page 6)

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Dont worry folks all those who are having props dont worry will vote on all your behalf. Did not face any issues so far will keep voting!!! touched 300 now so dont worry will continue till the very last moment for our SushThumbs Up

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Is it just me or that Trophy Looked like as if it was made out of Thermopol with glitter on it ? Confused

And oh I don't know about you guys but I am really looking forward to  Krushna and Ragini's mimmicry act on the Judges tomorrow
especially on Remo's Lame This is it *Rolls eyes*
THIS IS NOT IT I love Krushna ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyatrix

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
loved the duet performancesDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming i just loved the romance they set on the stage. it was so perfectThumbs Up. i wished he had gotten 30 for the duet perfromance but i am glad he got 30 for his soloBig smile Sushant was looking so tough and hotBlushing.Blushing loved his every expression it was so good. and he totally deserved 30 for itApproveThumbs Up

da only thing i didn't get in today's episode were the judges scoreConfused i mean they gave such good comments and remo even stood and said "this is it" and then gave sushant a 9Wacko which was actually really confusing but oh well all in all i just hope Sushant wins it tomorrow.Big smile

Sushant for the winBig smileApproveDay Dreaming

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Originally posted by ArManFan1

Originally posted by archanamanav

hotmail is also fast..i can't make more than 3id's per day though guruji
I have created hotmail IDs and when I use JDJ site says email has been sent but there is no mail to confirm the same.. Unable to vote Cry

Try using 10minutemail.com, it goes pretty quickly and you don't have to worry about making acutal e-mail IDs. 
Thanks TB I created 10 - 15 Hot mail IDs and in that some of them worked atlast Embarrassed..
Was able to vote 70-80 votes Smile..

If 10minutemail.com is working then let me create one now and will vote.. Still have 1:30 hour to go.. Let me do my best.. Smile
LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Confused
Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

Madhuri said those who perform well today will win.. What does that mean Confused.. Why Madhuri did not mention the previous performances and was Sushant's performance so bad that he did not even deserve one 10 from judges? Totally Scared.. Guys keep voting and praying

agree Ouch
but performance wise i actually genuinely liekd sush's the most no baisedness
chnags wasnt worht a 30 IMO
salyanas toh i havent enjoyed since b4 their wc so no comments on theirs
I was not able to catch Sushant's performance yesterday as I was watching PR Ouch (Dharmesh Bhanda Phode epi). But was able to catch Salyana's performance.. I was asking my sister if they had issues with co ordination or if the steps itself had that gap Confused.. What if the dance form was tough we need to look at the overall and accoring to me I did not feel Salyana's performance deserved the marks they got..

Missed Sushant's performance and will watch it after 2 hours.. Busy voting now Wink
Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Just now saw the show .I can't believe how unfair they were to Sushant today .Why did they give him 27 ..He was so good ...I am not getting a good feel about this now ..

I hope all this is not fixed to make Chang the winner ....why  take Sushant in the competition if they were to play these games .....

So angry with the judges ...All this time saying good things and when he needed it most they gave him least numbers .....Ouch

Hi Guruji...I'm thinking the same thing...and I saw your comment...

How can they did that .a  9 .each one...27...Angry Why they tell him he  was good..he get a this is it ..with Rem..a perfect..with Mad..Mal...not bad also..so what is the prob...Question
every thing was perfect....really I don't understand the Judges...Is it a kind..of strategi..or something like that...here...he deserve...at least two 10...It the first time..he got 27...even with his back pain he got 30 I think.....Poor SushUnhappy
He seem to be sad and disappointed...very unfair to him...His performance was not bad....Its a mistery..for this 27...we will never know why he got 27..today..He really deserve to win...All prformances he danced with Heart and soul.. I can't see another winner.than him...I'll pray..now..

cause I'm nervous..anxious..as usual..tomorrow will buy chocolate once more oh god..Help our Sush..This trphy must be for him..Hopefully...

Bye Guruji..it very late.here .I'll vote too.......

suan

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Dont worry folks all those who are having props dont worry will vote on all your behalf. Did not face any issues so far will keep voting!!! touched 300 now so dont worry will continue till the very last moment for our SushThumbs Up
Thanks Jai.. I am doing my best and was able to vote around 100 times Smile.. Still trying.. Thanks to TB for the option.. That is working

Jaishankar

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Originally posted by archanamanav

hotmail is also fast..i can't make more than 3id's per day though guruji
I have created hotmail IDs and when I use JDJ site says email has been sent but there is no mail to confirm the same.. Unable to vote Cry

Try using 10minutemail.com, it goes pretty quickly and you don't have to worry about making acutal e-mail IDs. 
Thanks TB 10minutemail.com is working fine for me.. I am able to vote without any problem. Thank you so much.. Even I am voting for someone for the first time and that too for Sushant not coz I like him but he deserves it Embarrassed

Edited by ArManFan1 - 07 March 2011 at 6:23pm

nikhilsahai

Go to top