Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 5 (Page 55)

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Originally posted by nishr

I hope both Sushant and Ankita are happy not only together, but also individually because you can be happy with a person when you are first happy by your self.

they are ... you know i loved their reactions  after the winner was announced ,
both of them had a smile .. anki went and hugged chang and then sushant ,.. i feel though they were disappointed , they sorta "moved on" that day itself ..
And going by their recent sbb/sbs segment , they are back to their childish games ...
and going by the holi promo , they are back to dancing with each other , lost in their world , not caring a fig about what others might think about this PDA ( acc. to the latest theory floating in JDJ forum .. thats one of the reasons sushant lost - anki's open affection for him ..Silly)

I think Sushant knows how to be happy , and not let negative vibes affect him for too long..

And gosh , i just love this guy .. he has not made one negative jibe , sarcastic remark , or snide comment against anyone associated with the show - either directly or indirectly ..

Sometimes it requires more strength to remain silent than to speak .

So true Lunza, so true!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

ppl from ankita's JDJ at do pop in here

member award results

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahailunzaPiyatrix

johndoe2004 Newbie
johndoe2004
johndoe2004

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
my first post. have been following pr/jdj forums over the past 3 mths.diehard sushant fan. needed afew daysto clear my head after sushants loss.did not want to post in the zombie forum.my take based on the facts we know.
 1.chang won. sushant was 2nd/3rd.(sony never clarified)
 2.sushant did not lose due to public votes.he lost when the judges gave him 27.funnily remo gave a 9 to both chang/sushant and the 2 Ms gave 10 to chang and 9 each tosushant.it seems it was predecided to give 30 to all for their solo perfs.irrrespective of merit so as not to show bias.even if sushant got more votes than chang he  would have not won after being the lowest scorer.so it was the judges who did him in and not us the voting public.his last duet perf. could have easily got equal/better marks than the other 2.surprisingly the judges which gave him high score for 12 weeks suddenly felt that sushant was not deserving or was way above the competiton?
 3.if u type sushant in twitter search u would see the amt of sympathy pouring in for susshant.almost everybody feels he should have won. in repli to madhuris qestion whether they liked the finale everybody says the finale was good but the winner was wrong.
 4. suppose if sushant had won iam sure there would have been great amt. of bashing.i remember a quote during amitabhs hey days where a rival said that amitabh is no 1 to 10 and the rest follow.same is the case with sushant. his perfect scores are unparelleled and will be difficult to match. his winning would have started the dancer/non dancer debate all over again.sometimes it is not such abad thing to lose. u are a winner in everyones eyes without the bashing!poor chang.
 5.should not read much into changs tweets.he said that if he was asked to give a thank u speech (which chance sony did not give him)it would have been this.these were the ppl he would like to thank AFTER winning.obviously sushant was not there for him.
6.regarding the betting scandal lets not bother about it too much.for the bets,if any to succeed would require the complicity of huge no. of people from the production house(bbc) to the channel and to some extent the judges.
.And this final conclusion
7. chang is the winner of jdj4. sushant is the best dancer on jdj4(based on the only fact which is concrete and irrefutable : THE MARKS over 12 weeks).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapdhahiJaishankarTiyaliPiyatrix-Priya-

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by johndoe2004

2.sushant did not lose due to public votes.he lost when the judges gave him 27.funnily remo gave a 9 to both chang/sushant and the 2 Ms gave 10 to chang and 9 each tosushant.it seems it was predecided to give 30 to all for their solo perfs.irrrespective of merit so as not to show bias.even if sushant got more votes than chang he  would have not won after being the lowest scorer.so it was the judges who did him in and not us the voting public.his last duet perf. could have easily got equal/better marks than the other 2.surprisingly the judges which gave him high score for 12 weeks suddenly felt that sushant was not deserving or was way above the competiton?

Welcome to the PR forum. Smile

I read your whole post.  I agree with many points, except one above.

The total marks of Sushant on the finale was 57/60 while that of Yana and Chang was 59/60. This is a very small difference in marks. Considering Sushant's popularity, votes could have easily sufficed for this small difference, like Mahi remained safe in the competition inspite of getting EXTREMELY low marks (almost 20 marks less than the top scorer at times).

But I agree that the judging in that episode was not fair. If the judges did not give Sushant 29 cos there was nothing 'NEW' in that act, then going by the same principle, why did they give 30 to Yana and especially Chang when the solo was not performed well. Chang did not deserve a 30 for his solo at all.

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 March 2011 at 12:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapdhahisuanPiyatrix

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Hey
yes'day dere was a DC article saying audience were extremely dejected wid chang's victory saying dey are not fools and cannot see things wat happening dere and chang won entirely cos of channel's favour and not cos of public votes..sushant is everyones favourite but he was not awarded wat he deserved and demanding a proof of public votes..

but dere was no mention of sattebajaar and scam

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
can u post that article here nisha.
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

Hey
yes'day dere was a DC article saying audience were extremely dejected wid chang's victory saying dey are not fools and cannot see things wat happening dere and chang won entirely cos of channel's favour and not cos of public votes..sushant is everyones favourite but he was not awarded wat he deserved and demanding a proof of public votes..

but dere was no mention of sattebajaar and scam

I came to know of it too... am not getting access to that page on the DC site. Can you post the article in some other form... a pic or a write-up, if it is not much trouble???

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 March 2011 at 1:49am
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6550295&l=25522173fc&id=133710429085

BIG 92.7 FM's Photos

Click on people's faces in the photo to tag them.
Our very own Pavitra Rishta boy Sushant Singh Rajput (Manav Deshmukh) is performing live at the BIG Star IMA Awards. Don't miss the electrifying performance that will keep you wanting for more. For more click on the link - http://www.927bigfm.com/bigima/home.php
Add a description
Our very own Pavitra Rishta boy Sushant Singh Rajput (Manav Deshmukh) is performing live at the BIG Star IMA Awards. Don't miss the electrifying performance that will keep you wanting for more. For more click on the link - http://www.927bigfm.com/bigima/home.php
Added March 9 Like Comment

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahai..Sonii..amritaa10Nisha_90

Go to top