Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 5 (Page 45)

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krait

"Someone told me that the show was about a non-dancer making it to the victory post. If that was the case then what was I doing on the show?" he asks."

Jhalak was not an easy show for him to do. "I am a trained Jazz dancer but I decided to do the show because I wanted to try out other forms of dance and come out of my comfort zone," he adds.

Lack of time was a major issue with him. "I used to shoot for Pavitra Rishta for 12 hours and rehearse at night. Yet I scored a perfect score eight out of 12 times. Wasn't that good enough? It was my dream to win, but I lost and only ended up being a spotless performer," he says dejectedly.

Thanks for the articleBig smile

@ red yes i also have the same questionConfused actually most of the fans and non fans have the same freaking question. if Sony wanted to make some non-dancer win the show than why in the first place take actors who are brilliant dancer like Sushant and make him work so hard through out and not once, did he gave a mediocre performance, his performance was always outstanding and was the best. stupid sony scripted the whole thing and just used him for Trp'sDead

@ purple yes truly said Sushant, this show is not about making non-dancer into a dancer, it's FREAKING called DANCING WITH THE STARS! not dancing with non-dancers????if they think it's about tranforming non-dancer into a dancer than FREAKING change the title so fans don't get hurt by so called fake/scripted resultsDead people come to try out new stufffs and Sushant did exactly that but still didn't get his dueDead

@ pink awwww even after working so hard he didn't get his dueCry but don't worry Sushant u r the TRUE WINNER of JDJ and everyone knows that even the stupid Sony people who scripted the whole thing. and u have won millions of hearts by showing ur love for dance and giving us wonderful performances so cheer upBig smile

their was this article in JDJ forum where madhuri was quoted saying "it was hard for us to choose the winner" and i was like whatttt??? and i thought it was fully audience voteWacko cuz going by Sushant's popularity their is no way that anyone could beat him and especially changConfused and if the judges decided it than it clearly showed how they gave stupid marks to sushant  in the finale after giving wonderful commentsWacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Originally posted by Tanyaz

If tomorrow there is a major event and Remo needs a very good dancer , wonder who he would go for ...Sushant or Chang or anyone else in JDJ....
I think the answer is rather obvious ..
And I would not want Sushant to say No to him....just charge him a bomb , that's it .....much more than what he would for his other dances ....
Di as you said it is very obvious that he will go for Sushant.. Now that he knows what a great dancer Sushant is and also he knows his popularity Wink
Yes Di Sushant should agree and charge him like hell and Remo cannot say no as he knows what diference Sushant can make by his presence Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warssuan

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Originally posted by Tanyaz

And I would not want Sushant to say No to him....just charge him a bomb , that's it .....much more than what he would for his other dances ....

if it is a personal request from remo for some event which is important to him , i think sushant might actually charge less .. . Ermm

star_wars

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
hopefully going to reality shows ends in here for both Sushant and AnkitaBig smile i don't want them to take anymore reality shows. they just use them for trp's and treat them badlyyy stupid reality shows and are never fairAngry

i am also hoping that Sushant and ankita charged that sony people a lot to get them into that scripted reality show. Big smile

star_warssuan

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuteCherry

hopefully going to reality shows ends in here for both Sushant and AnkitaBig smile i don't want them to take anymore reality shows. they just use them for trp's and treat them badlyyy stupid reality shows and are never fairAngry

i am also hoping that Sushant and ankita charged that sony people a lot to get them into that scripted reality show. Big smile
Even I dont want them to go for any more reality shows. Everyone knows their popularity and wants to use them only for TRPs.. Angry
Yes Sushant and Ankita should charge Sony a huge amount as they cheated them. Sushant agreed that he was not aware of the so called shows format "Non Dancers Show"

star_wars

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Originally posted by CuteCherry

Even I dont want them to go for any more reality shows. Everyone knows their popularity and wants to use them only for TRPs.. Angry
Yes Sushant and Ankita should charge Sony a huge amount as they cheated them. Sushant agreed that he was not aware of the so called shows format "Non Dancers Show"

i know reality show are exactly like fiction shows, they just add too much of drama and masala into it which makes people think if it's actually the reality or not. and hopefully they will not, now i don't even wanna see them in nach baliye, i am happy seeing their off-screen videos in pr setBig smile

star_warsLovePRSoham

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Guys, somone is saying on ankita's FB that some aajtak tv news channel says chang win was a fraud, that sony duped people.Ouch  It was some bet and they made a profitConfused
Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
So Sushant finally spoke. Im glad he dint deride the show, it would have come across as 'sour grapes' but he did raise pertinent Qs  which m sure all neutral viewers along with fans must be discussing. Sushant needs to stay clear of Sony unless he's paid humongous for a show. 
Chang inspite of winning must be feeling put off due to the constant ref to the show being rigged and he being 'preferred' over Sushant. The articles just a few days before the finale started this debate, well atleast TOI seems to have the right source Wink Sushant gained a lot from this show........ fans, applause, praise, stamp of being the best dancer on TV.

nikhilsahaistar_wars

Go to top