Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 5 (Page 44)

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhahi

pls.. some 1 do something for cheering up na...
it s very frustrating... 
feelin so helpless... Dead

Yes dhahi same here.. Feeling very bad for Sushant.. He also knew show was rigged... He gave his best and then lost because of the foul play of the channel.. Shame on Sony.. Angry 

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]
Hi Tanyaz,
Are you  feeling better now? I hope so. I agree with your comments 1000%. Have felt this way for a long time!!

the full course of antibiotics is for 10 days and it has only been 2 days so it will take little more time ...but thanks for asking ...
And yes , the first sign of growing popularity is growing  list of haters so we all have to learn to deal with this , after all we are fans of very special celebrities ......Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warssuan

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhahi

pls.. some 1 do something for cheering up na...
it s very frustrating... 
feelin so helpless... Dead

I was absolutely gutted the first day ......
Again I will say it was not his losing but the way he was robbed of the trophy ...

It will take time to get over this and it's Ok to be angry ..After reading articles of those so called judges and then reading what Sushant is feeling  , how can we all be Ok so soon ...
Just like our stars  their fans too will take time ...
It is really really good to know that PR beat the JDJ Finale in TRPs ...
This is really some sort of an indirect slap from Zee Tv to Sony ...

The opening of JDJ was much better , the Finale was a damp squib ..totally bakwaas show ...

Maybe I am the only one but I didn't even like Madhuri's dance that much , the dance she did before for Jhalak in her mixed songs was much better .....

Sushant looked totally down and depressed .....only part where he looked really good was when he was with Ankita ....even there he just looked as if he wanted it to finish and take her out of there soon ...
Krushna and ragini were good .I liked the way ragini was acting like Madhuri ....that was an Ok act .........

When the dance of the 3 finalist was happening ...both Sushant and yana were miles ahead of Chang ..Why were they taken in the show if the title was only reserved for a non dancer ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 10 March 2011 at 7:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarstar_warssuanPiyatrix

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
did mahi's show benifit like PR by the way?..Ermm

star_warsTanyaz

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Tanyaz, no doubt the finale was dull. I think they had a little shame in them, not to rub the robbery too much in our faces.Angry  Feeling disappointed with judges, not Remo so much as Ankita called him out on his partiality before.  I am yet to see pictures of Chang celebrating with the female judges.  Why is that? 

Sushant, I feel your pain.

PiyatrixTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Tanya Di Madhuri's dance was choreographed by Remo..I think he was super excited about this.. he he he.. I had some respect for him in DID even though not as much as Terrence.. He was always partial and our family always felt he was jealous of Terrence and Geeta Contestants.. He was always rude or not happy with Dharmesh Sir's performances who was acutally a very good dancer.. My family and relatives always wanted Dharmesh Sir to win..
Even when Sushant performed on DID only Remo said Sushant was not good Angry.. Terrence had to explain him that the dance form itself wanted the guy to be very rough.. he he he Remo did not know about this form I guess LOL..

He had no option but to appreciate Sushant on JDJ as our Sushi was way beyond his imagination and expectation..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahistar_warsJaishankarsuanPiyatrixmazkachazkaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
If tomorrow there is a major event and Remo needs a very good dancer , wonder who he would go for ...Sushant or Chang or anyone else in JDJ....
I think the answer is rather obvious ..
And I would not want Sushant to say No to him....just charge him a bomb , that's it .....much more than what he would for his other dances ....

star_warsPiyatrix

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
lol.. am i the only one who still likes all the three judges despite everything ?... they were pleasant and friendly , unlike some other reality show judges in the past .. who fought amongst themselves , and also brought in the poor contestants into their ego tussles ...
here there was none of that

yes , i had some major issues with their judging as the show progressed..
but if there was rigging , i think it was the channel behind it .. not judges

i just dont want to believe that the judges , especially madz , had any hand in , or aided any foul play..

Edited by lunza - 10 March 2011 at 8:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahaistar_warsJaishankarsuanPiyatrix

Go to top