Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 5 (Page 33)

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Hindustan Times

Chang wins Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa 4

Singer-actor-dentist-anchor Meiyang Chang is now a dancing star too! He won the dance reality showJhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa 4 after beating popular TV star Sushant Singh Rajput and actor-model Yana Gupta. "I'm thrilled," says Chang, minutes after being declared the winner by the judges ' choreographer Remo D'Souza and actors Madhuri Dixit and Malaika Arora Khan.

When the show started, I was a non-dancer. Now I can claim that I am a dancer who always puts his best foot forward. I'm very excited because this win will give a boost to my choreographer Marischa's career," he says. Chang was discovered on Indian Idol 3, another Sony show. He went on to become an anchor and made his acting debut withBadmaash Company (2009).

ChangApparently, he is now being considered for a couple of movies, one of them is a Yash Raj production. YRF launched his acting career.

"I don't have a hero's face so I can only do supporting roles," admits Chang. "And just because I've won Jhalak... doesn't mean I'll get to dance around trees. But I've dabbled in so many areas that my career won't come to a standstill if I don't get more movies."

It's said that Sony Entertainment played favourites and had placed their bets on Chang even before the finale. "I don't know why these allegations are being made. If I've won, it's thanks to the audience votes and the efforts put in by my partner and me," says Chang. "Maybe it's a case of sour grapes."

I found this interesting....but then doesn't make sense since the rumours were floating before the winner was declared....so who can be the sour grapes according to Chang?  

Edited by bonnefille - 09 March 2011 at 3:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Resham, that forum is a weird place.

They did not care about who won- Chang or Yana- they just wanted SUSHANT TO LOSE. Wow! What a negative approach! Losers!

They keep saying we have double standards without thinking what they have done in the past.

They do not know how to debate, they make angry retorts or sarcastic replies and then say that Sushita fans do personal attacking.

They make fun of Sushita only to annoy Sushita fans.

The whole forum is on one side, Sushita fans are on one side. Even if Salyana fans post something wrong or degrading, not even a single Chang fan will take the side of Sushita fans. 

I know a few of them who do not hate sushant-Ankita. But they still post in that manner and against them to annoy Sushita fans.

JDJ forum was really hell. 

yes , once it became obvious yana wasnt going to win ... it was all about not wanting sushant to win ( rather than wanting chang to win ..) i mean , even if there was anyone else in place of chang like ragini or krushna .. i am pretty sure they woud have supported that person ..

btw .. just watched the last part of the episode on YT ... was cringing throughout ... Ouch
just curious .. they ended the show just like that ? i mean , after handing out the trophy ? no winner's speech ? no runner's up speech ?
anybody hugged sushant later after the results were announced?

Edited by lunza - 09 March 2011 at 3:15am
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
lunza...malaika immediately hugged sushant wen Madz was hugging chang-marisha and later Remo did also if i'm not wrong..but didnt gotta see whether Anki hugged him or nor but she hugged chang very cutelyy

lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
if i am not mistaken anki was smiling even after the results were announced Thumbs Up   ....

gene i saw the last part a few minutes ago ..
and well .. it wasnt that bad ...sushant did manage to smile throughout .. sigh his "smile" on getting the consistent performer award said it all .... Unhappy
but he is going to be fine .Approve. Hug
, now that i think of it .. thank god the ending was abrupt ... and sushant wasnt asked to give a "runner's up speech"

btw .. i read that an av of all the funny moments on the show was shown immediately after the judges spoof ? were sushant or ankita shown in that ?
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
i felt quite weird wen he was receiving CPA and his smile assured me he is aware of the fact dat he is not gonna win the title..

he'll be fine and its another experience of this reality world to sushant as well as Ankita also as dis is her first reality show..and we enjoyed beautiful and amazing performances of dem so as madz...i'll really miss her :((

but i really enjoyed ZND finale much more dan JDJ(though watched some parts only)..it was full of fun,dance etc..

nope sushant was not showed but Ankita's one was mainly on Nishant i.e wen he said dere are restrictions blah and dey showed Anki firing Confused only dat one  but major ones were Daya,Shekhar,Mahi lmaoo

lunza

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Sorry Chang , it was not a case of sour grapes , it was a case of foul play ...
Sushant was way ahead of everyone in terms of scores and even if we talk about popularity and public voting , Sushant was in bottom two only once and that was when he did not get any scores from the judges because of the back injury ..
When the audience weree voting for him so much week after week , keeping him well ahead of everyone , why would they not do that for his Finals ....

Plus just look at the last week show , Sushant getting 27 by the judges even after giving perfect performance .I think then only the boy knew that something was wrong ....

That is why this is hurting .If Sushant had lost fair and square then it would not have been so bad ....we hardly said anything when Anki was eliminated . But this is clearly Foul play ....Shame on Sony ........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahistefanandresuanNisha_90

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Sorry Chang , it was not a case of sour grapes , it was a case of foul play ...
Sushant was way ahead of everyone in terms of scores and even if we talk about popularity and public voting , Sushant was in bottom two only once and that was when he did not get any scores from the judges because of the back injury ..
When the audience weree voting for him so much week after week , keeping him well ahead of everyone , why would they not do that for his Finals ....

Plus just look at the last week show , Sushant getting 27 by the judges even after giving perfect performance .I think then only the boy knew that something was wrong ....

That is why this is hurting .If Sushant had lost fair and square then it would not have been so bad ....we hardly said anything when Anki was eliminated . But this is clearly Foul play ....Shame on Sony ........

Hi Yanyaz,
Totally agree with you! How can Chang claim "sour grapes" re the results? He should have gotten to know Sushant pretty well over the last 3 months, and was supposedly his friend. He should know Sushant would never say anything like that, or anyone associated with him!

As you pointed out, (if Chang was on this planet), these opinions were in the public domain long before the finale, so how could it be sour grapes? Probably Chang knows he did not "win" the trophy fairly!!!!!
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
All I know is that after all the hard work and putting his heart and soul  into every dance , Sushant was indirectly told  in the end ...

Sorry dear, but you were just too good .....Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahinikhilsahaisuan

Go to top