Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 5 (Page 31)

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Nisha thats what I heard ,well the level can given ,no disrespect to Nishant I dont think he could come up with such amazing choreography Anki looked stunning with her dance and her expressions were to die for no wonder Sush was stunned and could not even dance LOL It looked beautiful!! I think it could be Shampa. Well Shampa and Anki chemistry seem to be very good too LOL but it was rocking performance by sushita!!!Madhuri was so impressed with it!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahibonnefillesuanNisha_90

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
@jaishankar..wow thanks.now i wanna watch the performance so badly :)))

the finale sounds soo dull and boring compared to previous ones

but krushna,Ragz spoof sounds really amazinggg lolll

Edited by Gene_Nisha - 08 March 2011 at 7:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ByteMebonnefille

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
yeah Nisha except for sushita performance,madhuri performance and krushna n Ragini spoof rest was dull . It was clear that the show was scripted through final epi. Madhuri enjoyed sushita performance!!!
Anki was the one who could not sit on her chair when Madhuri was about to announce the winner.She pleaded to be sush but she took it sportingly when madhuri hugged Chang ,well sush even though took it sportingly could see was bit sad hence I guess Anki went and hugged him for his consistent performer award and  to console and support him.Nice to see them supporting each other kya jodi hai Clap n Nisha u can call me JaiLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahinikhilsahaibonnefilleNisha_90

dhahi Senior Member
dhahi
dhahi

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
hi ppl,
obviously I dint watch the finale Unhappyas i would nt be able to take it or see itCry....
can some 1 pls post the link of our lovely Sushita's performance & their momentsDay Dreaming
i would like to watch ly that part aloneBlushing.. dont want to watch that stupid finale fully alsoDead....
hubleylake444 Senior Member
hubleylake444
hubleylake444

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I can't believe this. I just watched the grand finale....how can Sushant not win? Chang really IS a fantastic dancer. So is Yana. No doubts about it. And Chang has made amazing progress. That is true too. But, Sushant was always a class apart from everyone else. Others danced very well...they moved themselves beautifully. But when Sushant danced, it didn't look like it was just his body moving well. His entire self was there in those movements...it felt like his soul came through in his dances. His expressions, each crisp yet graceful movement...flawless. Like Madhuri had once said -- watching him dance is like watching poetry in motion. It was more than plain movements of arms and legs.

I'm sorry to see that he did not win. Maybe the whole thing was rigged.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ByteMezaara10dhahisuanLovePRSoham

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Here is the Sushita performance link: ITs an awesome one worth watching Thumbs Up

(continued in next part here)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_90

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
TB Article

Meiyang Chang wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4..

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 | 10:40:39 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 120 Comments Meiyang Chang wins Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4..

Meiyang Chang and choreographer Marischa emerged triumphant in today's Grand Finale of the Sony reality show..

The rumour mills got it right yet again, and it is Meiyang Chang and his choreographer Marischa who were crowned as the Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 winners in today's Finale.. Both Chang and Marischa got a prize of 25 lakhs each. The talented Sushant Singh Rajput could not emerge as the Champion, but managed to bag the Most Spotless Performance award and took home a prize of 5 lakhs.

Chang who is a talent unearthed by Sony thro' Indian Idol was apparently the undeclared winner, and this result was on the cards for some time now.. Having said this, it is only just to say that Chang deserved to win the contest as he had grown as a dancer as the show progressed.

The judges Madhuri Dixit, Remo DSouza and Malaika gave away the trophy to Chang and Marischa.

Commenting on his win, Meiyang Chang expressed, "Jhalak was the best journey which happened to me in a long time. When I started shooting for the show I had only one notion, to give my best and master the art of dancing from the best of the choreographers and dancers (judges).Today I feel indebted to my choreographer Marischa Fernandes, esteemed judges  and the audience, who believed in me and helped me to reach where I am today."

Sushant who gave his best in every round of the show said, "I am happy for Chang. I have given my best to Jhalak and have put in my 100 percent".

The winners of the earlier three seasons of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa happen to be Mona Singh, Prachi Desai and footballer Baichung Bhutia.

TellyBuzz wishes Chang and Marischa on their astounding success..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

dhahi Senior Member
dhahi
dhahi

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
@Jaishankar
thanks ji... thank u so much for the links... ll watch it now ly...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahaiJaishankar

Go to top