Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Shiamak Davar: I have been rooting for Sushant Singh Rajput as he is a true performer and a fabulous dancer. He has been my student and I know that he is very hardworking and hungry to learn new things.

Terence Lewis: I was rooting for Sushant as he has been a consistent performer right from the beginning. However, having said that I can understand why Chang won.

Thnx Bonne..shiamak,Terrence rooted for sushant dats soo sweet..great choreograhers like dem wanted him to win says only thing he is definetely the besttttttt..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
but no trophy ๐Ÿฅบ

CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is just so sad๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ i am feeling so bad for Sushant and Shampa. after working so hard for it and giving consistently outstanding performances that no one had ever given in JDJ, they lost it๐Ÿ˜ญ

welll Sushant and Shampa u guyz are the TRUE WINNERS๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 
and u guyz have made all ur fans proud and have given us such wonderful, amazing and outstanding performances to watch. it was a great pleasure watching u two dance in JDJ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. i am gonna miss watching u guys dance on stage. 

u guys ROCK and are the TRUE WINNERS!!!!โค๏ธ
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiya229

this is the second time sushant has been treated so badly by another channel. I hope, sushant doesnt do another reality show again. 

I don't think he will ever do.....Sushant has been twice bitten. Hope he achieves greater heights. 

Everything around JDJ will go........but the dance and undying passion for it will remain in Sushant. 

When it comes to dance......Sushant will be a winner for life.   

bonnefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

Shiamak Davar: I have been rooting for Sushant Singh Rajput as he is a true performer and a fabulous dancer. He has been my student and I know that he is very hardworking and hungry to learn new things.

Terence Lewis: I was rooting for Sushant as he has been a consistent performer right from the beginning. However, having said that I can understand why Chang won.

Thnx Bonne..shiamak,Terrence rooted for sushant dats soo sweet..great choreograhers like dem wanted him to win says only thing he is definetely the besttttttt..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
but no trophy ๐Ÿฅบ

Interestingly Vaibhavi didn't. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ she pretty meant that Sushant didn't deserve to be in JDJ. what did sushant do to vaibhavi? 
Edited by bonnefille - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is so wrong ..This is rigged .Clearly it was decided when the judges gave Sushant 27 for such a flawless performance, one could tell from Sushant's face  .
When he was not eligible to win , why did they make him do the show in the first place ????
What about his fans ..Why were we voting if our star had no chance of winning even after producing the best performances ....

Right nowI am too angry to congratulate anyone ....maybe when I will cool down then I will ...
I hope Sushant is OK ...and I would love to  read what he has to say ....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tiya i know if they were going to make a  non-dancer the winner no matter how great and BEST his opponents are and also based on his popularity and his outstanding performances then why take a dancer with natural dancing talent.๐Ÿคข like someone said it the other forum, they might as well open a dancing school so they can see a non-dancer getting transformed into a dancer.

ughhhh such bad news๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ i feel so bad for sushant, he may have known this๐Ÿ˜” stupid sony basically used him for trp's.๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by CuteCherry - 13 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When it comes to dance......Sushant will be a winner for life.   

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  absolutelyy well said.

even i wonder why vaibhavi didnt supported sushant?๐Ÿ˜• she doesnt like him?๐Ÿค”

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
They used the entire love story of Sushant and Ankita for TRPs ....and then when Sushant really deserve to win , they  did a Uturn ..even the judges ...
bonnefille thumbnail
What a shame? JDJ has stooped down to such levels. Why take trained dancer when you had to treat them this way? 
Originally posted by: bonnefille

Interestingly Vaibhavi didn't. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ she pretty meant that Sushant didn't deserve to be in JDJ. what did sushant do to vaibhavi? 

i have found vaibhavi to be a good choreo but very partia. so if she likes someone, then she doesnt care for others. 
bt i am glad shiamak and terrence are rooting for sushant. thats 2/3 ppl.. which means vaibhu is in the minority..