Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Unreserved good wishes to Chang for his future, he appears a hard working, quick learning and decent contestant as well had a very talented artist Marisha for his choreo.πŸ‘ The applause- qualified, for channel appears to have favoured him at the last post, though certainly not his fault. Channel's credibility is certainly debatable, if not clearly established marred. For it stems from the goofed up category of 'most consistent' performer and its winner. Irony being, by this declaration, they admit that the winner is other then one who is most talented and more delivering, i.e Shushant. If argument goes that public voting tipped the balance, then they end up eroding their credibility further down. For Shushant is naturally more 'consistent' on this front too, as he is the lead actor of one of the most popular daily soap while Chang's popularity base is a subject of Google search. Hence Applaud and Good wishes to Shushant- unreserved and unqualified.πŸ‘πŸ‘ As well as to Shampa again more talented of the two.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Am I being rude? ...Well done Yana.

Edited by smrth - 13 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
My good wishes are with Chang...and I hv nth against him....after seeing the performances so far..I hv maintained tht if not Sushant then he shd win...and here he was...

I am happy for Sushant as he got what he asked for....as he summarized himself which is so true...he had been a consistent performer and he proved yet again....

Sushant-Shampa have gone way beyond any rewards or recognitions now....they have excelled..I would like to thank JDJ for giving their best performances and a platform to share this...and yes it got Mads back...

Originally posted by: ..Sonii..

Exactly !! πŸ˜³

Can we file complain to RTI ?? or it is only for govt. related, 

hmm not a bad idea πŸ˜† leave it Soni, dont wanna be a laughing stock by questioning the genuineness of a reality show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

who was runenr up?

</div>1. chang
2??
3. ??
<div>

Id like to know about the runner up too.
felt a tad sad for Shampa, should have got something , why cant they have best choreographer awards m sure Shampa wud have won hands won , or maybe Sony wud have rigged that too πŸ€” but her coming this far along with Sushant will surely open up new avenues for her .... ATB Shampa u rocked Jhalak πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They didn't do it like this....they just declared Chang as the winner. 

The finale was quite dull.

But loved Ankita's performance.....wow she was outstandingly brilliant. 
Originally posted by: dew_drop

Id like to know about the runner up too.

no runner up. Only the winner was declared πŸ˜• very thanda finale πŸ₯±
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

hmm not a bad idea πŸ˜† leave it Soni, dont wanna be a laughing stock by questioning the genuineness of a reality show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Everyone knows who is the best dancer amongst all, so me not complaining now 
So many POTD, so many purrfrect dont hold ground for Sony, but we as audience are not fool to take whats served
Todays takkar roung showed where each of three contestant stand......

It was low profile this time, or it is always?? I never followed JDJ beforeπŸ€”
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

no runner up. Only the winner was declared πŸ˜• very thanda finale πŸ₯±

Eh...

lol Danke Piya! ;)