Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
It was all decidedTiya ...right from the begining .

Chalo , I just hope Sushant was charging a big packet for his time  there because these guys have made a lot of money on him ...

At least now it's over and he can take it easy .I think he should take a break , go for holiday and be happy that he has many more fans now thanks to his dances ...
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gosh Is this true???😑
I cant believe Sushant lost πŸ˜‘  Not acceptable😑

Oh God, was this moment we were waiting for πŸ₯Ί

Any msg from Sushant, Anki?????
Edited by ..Sonii.. - 13 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Sonii..

Today's the finaleeeeeeeeπŸ₯³πŸ₯³ I am free now

ATB Sushant!!!

🀣 Soni Sushant lost....Chang won....but I love your optimism. 
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Soni no need 2 dance this much.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Our Sushant didn't win🀒 Check the previous posts n threads
Edited by omshreejaanu - 13 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am at a lost for words.  I fail to understand the logic behind choosing the winner. This whole non-dancer to dancer thing is so contradictory and idiotic.  Damn, Nicole from the Pussycat dolls won the American version of "dancing with the stars" because she was the best that season, similar to Sushant being the best on JDJ 4.  No one cared she was a fab dancer and denied her a well deserved victory.  This is very upsetting.

I mean is  Chang the only one that showed improvement?😲😲😲😑  Didnt Sushant worked his butt off daily to improve and sustain his dancing.  He shoots for his daily soap then go to JDJ for practice, didnt they take all that into consideration?  That's damn commendable.

JDJ people need to state clearly the preconditions for winning the show.  If the show is all about non-dancers becoming dancers then they can look around and find many more mahi's, chang's, Shekar's, etc etc.  Don't waste the talent and time of persons who know to dance by punishing them at the end. 

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  to Sony for discouraging hard workers and talented dancers and choreographers. ShampaSushant were undoubtedly the best, feeling extremely sad for them..

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good girl you quoted my popat hua post......😑

This is simply not done....😭😭

I jugled whole night with my seminar preparations and voting, didnt sleep, to see this.....😭

dhahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ₯Ί
🀬
πŸ’”
πŸ€”
🀒
😭
😑
😲
πŸ˜”
😈
πŸ˜’
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
😡
❓
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I still cant come to terms tht Sush has lost. Sh*t happens.

This is unfair to Yana as well. Even though her choreo was caught in web of jealousy, Yana has been a good sport all the while.

IMO, I found Chang a bit cunning in the show.

Yep Tannu di, I too hope Sush charged alot from JDJ. I think he has made alot money. Thats y he didnt mind quitting.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm really really really (to the power infinity) unhappy and I'm feeling really sorry for both Sushant and Shampa. I don't know why but I'm feeling more sorry for Shampa than for Sushant. 

At the same time there is some sort of consolation in the fact that he was given the most consistent performer trophy-- a proof of the fact that he and Shampa were THE BEST and the MOST CONSISTENT in the show. Its a sort of critics award, and I'm so happy they got it cos no one deserved it more than them. At least it drove home the point that yes, they were the best no matter what the votes say. As they say-- haar kar ke bhi jitne wale ko baazigar kehte hain.

I really am finding it difficult to believe that of all contestants- it was CHANG who won--- what made him so popular??? He never came in face offs-- how???

I just can't understand where Chang had the edge over Sushant- Sushant is more popular, a better dancer, and had a better connect with the audience. Chang barely gave interviews and they rarely quiestioned him on the show. Then how did Chang win.

Again and again my mind is returning to the one and only fact-- the show is rigged. The channel used Sushant Ankita Mahi Ragini for TRP's and threw them like tissue paper to support their own contestants. Daya and Shekhar too never came in the danger zone until they didn't perform and got extremely low points or no points. Were they THIS POPULAR??? Plain answer is no.

I'm really upset and do not think I will be watching any more seasons of JDJ now. It was my favourite show earlier inspite of the fact that my favourite never won in any season--- but this season the rigging has become just too apparent.
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dew_drop

I still cant come to terms tht Sush has lost. Sh*t happens.

This is unfair to Yana as well. Even though her choreo was caught in web of jealousy, Yana has been a good sport all the while.

IMO, I found Chang a bit cunning in the show.

Yep Tannu di, I too hope Sush charged alot from JDJ. I think he has made alot money. Thats y he didnt mind quitting.

Me too a little in the last episode....his comment to sushant's face cut out....ab tu ghar jaa.