Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here only!

Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
too early , 4 pgs still to go from the last one

It's unfortunate to see Shushant legging in the crucial round where as punching clear first in almost all previous ones. The viewers' fan ship ought to correct this imbalance with vigorous voting (and deserving, considering his past consistency). As Mahi's case showed, this should not be much difficult to achieve, especially now as PR viewers' vote would be a united bloc after Ankita. Yana's duet was exquisite too, but… well to mention her past lucky breaks, vis. Ankita and WC, would be too cynical a pose. But can't help notice Remo's less then proper highlighting of her 'brave' silence on matter of personal injury, in a blatant and cheap comparison to other contestant's fortitude or lack of it. For a judge to mention this unnecessary tidbit 'naturally' is only a pose… Ramo's momentary discomfiture when MD raised her card was intriguing too - For Yana, Remo=10, MD=9….  The existence of most consistent 'category' and Shushant's mock applaud at its mention was uncomfortable…so fans of both Ankita and Shushant should vote empathetically. Channel Sony will be on 'trial'.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Im voting too! :)
The online votes count, right?
Has sony hit the final nail in the coffin for Sush. Feeling really bad for Sush.This is totally not fair. I really hope I am wrong and Sony springs a surprise!!!!By today' epis with Anu malik supporting Chang and rumors of chang being face of sony well and with today marks being a bit based towards chang and a bit unfair towards Sush well Sush chances seems to be....😕
One thing we can do is keep voting n prayers. At this rate they might even give consistent performer award to Yana. I will be so pisssssssssedddddddddddddddddd with Sony . For me today was unfair on Sush. The articles always write crap that sush did not perfom well idots!!! He gave his soul to the performance and if sush did not deserve 30 in duet then I think chang also did not deserve 30 in solo.Even though is performance was cute it was 30 material!!!
I am really worried for Sush. MY online voting count has just reached 100 and I am going on and on inspite of mutli-tasking with my work for our Sush😊
Hope Sony does some justice for all the drama they have made out of sushita!!!
it wont let me vote more thne 7 times on same email id
why? isnt it ten?
Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

it wont let me vote more thne 7 times on same email id
why? isnt it ten?

I just voted 11 times from the same id, 
do i have to make a new one to vote again? 😕
it wont let me vote more then 7 times
why oh why?
Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

it wont let me vote more then 7 times
why oh why?

Priya that is very strange, I am able to vote i think 10 or 11 times on same id but I am not getting yahoo confirmation email😡