Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

isse koyi worstserial ho hi nahin sakta:Mod's note PG13 (Page 9)

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

Originally posted by vijayam

Uttaran has become quite predictable.....normally whatever I guess will happen...they show exactly the reverse..but I was sure iccha will be blamed....and thats what happened.....
what nonsene...if iccha has to to get any respect in that house...she has to become pregnant...Angry

and why daddaji, supposedly eldest man of the house cant  understand this simple thing that kuldevi has not accepted the sindoor from taps...and this satya is creating more problems for iccha......iccha ki life to bohut complicate ho gayee hai yaar....she should leave this house & let all of them go to hell...Bundela clan will understand her importance only after she has left & with her all their good fortune also has....Angry...omg....now they will show Iccha cant be pregnant  am sure..

@bold what type of law is this...ARE they out of their minds..some old freaks...Dead

thats the law defined by uttaran Xavi.....no other go for iccha.....even Veer is always talking about the baby....I wonder why even once no body related the splashing of red color on taps face with Vansh's suicide scene....it would have been such a respectful thing to show mai & daddaji recollecting that incident & sensing something wrong here...it was a clear signal to them for all their religious beliefs....Angry...and what up with this mai....she can show her hatred towards taps  only with closed doors...even that was shown to pacify the audience....what crap...about Veer.. I guess he was not present when daddaji was blasting iccha..so cant say much ....but it doesnt matter....iccha shud just hold her mother's hand & step out of the house this very moment....

Edited by vijayam - 07 March 2011 at 6:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssh21spatty123tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

Uttaran has become quite predictable.....normally whatever I guess will happen...they show exactly the reverse..but I was sure iccha will be blamed....and thats what happened.....
what nonsene...if iccha has to to get any respect in that house...she has to become pregnant...Angry

and why daddaji, supposedly eldest man of the house cant  understand this simple thing that kuldevi has not accepted the sindoor from taps...and this satya is creating more problems for iccha......iccha ki life to bohut complicate ho gayee hai yaar....she should leave this house & let all of them go to hell...Bundela clan will understand her importance only after she has left & with her all their good fortune also has....Angry...omg....now they will show Iccha cant be pregnant  am sure..

@bold what type of law is this...ARE they out of their minds..some old freaks...Dead

thats the law defined by uttaran Xavi.....no other go for iccha.....even Veer is always talking about the baby....I wonder why even once no body related the splashing of red color on taps face with Vansh's suicide scene....it would have been such a respectful thing to show mai & daddaji recollecting that incident & sensing something wrong here...it was a clear signal to them for all their religious beliefs....Angry...and what up with this mai....she can show her hatred towards taps  only with closed doors...even that was shown to pacify the audience....what crap...about Veer.. I guess he was not present when daddaji was blasting iccha..so cant say much ....but it doesnt matter....iccha shud just hold her mother's hand & step out of the house this very moment....

My friends from Bangalore told me 'Dadda' means 'Idiot' in their language...LOL So that makes Dadda and Mai senior idiots and Umed, Veer and Ichcha helpless, weak, junior idiots... So welcome to the story of 5 idiots in Bundela house and 2 idiots, namely Jogi and Divya in Jogi's house...

Damini is the only sharp woman shown as she was quick to sense Tappu's dramas when she made Veer touch her tummy.. I hope she has the sense to take Ichcha with her and leave both the B and J idiot houses so that they can live their life in peace and as they want to... At least then we can credit the CVs as having given some liberation to 2 good women on women's day...

Two more negative scenes are left out and they will fulfill it today... Blasting of Ichcha from Mai and Nani...Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfetiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

My friends from Bangalore told me 'Dadda' means 'Idiot' in their language...LOL So that makes Dadda and Mai senior idiots and Umed, Veer and Ichcha helpless, weak, junior idiots... So welcome to the story of 5 idiots in Bundela house and 2 idiots, namely Jogi and Divya in Jogi's house...

Damini is the only sharp woman shown as she was quick to sense Tappu's dramas when she made Veer touch her tummy.. I hope she has the sense to take Ichcha with her and leave both the B and J idiot houses so that they can live their life in peace and as they want to... At least then we can credit the CVs as having given some liberation to 2 good women on women's day...

Two more negative scenes are left out and they will fulfill it today... Blasting of Ichcha from Mai and Nani...Sleepy

Morning ........Smile I cannot believe how they have slowly but surely ruined Jogi's character............Oh I think there is more to come and Ichcha will never leave the Bundela house...............what would be the fun for the CV's if there is no clash of the "....".OuchOuch

I think the CV's are having a blast with this ridiculous script and we are buying the fireworks for them so that they can continue with the blast.....................If there are more idiots required in this.....do add my name to it.....................being the biggest one for watching.OuchOuchOuch

FunLyfehermione8tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

[QUOTE=vijayam][QUOTE=xavivilla][QUOTE=vijayam]

Morning ........Smile I cannot believe how they have slowly but surely ruined Jogi's character............Oh I think there is more to come and Ichcha will never leave the Bundela house...............what would be the fun for the CV's if there is no clash of the "....".OuchOuch

I think the CV's are having a blast with this ridiculous script and we are buying the fireworks for them so that they can continue with the blast.....................If there are more idiots required in this.....do add my name to it.....................being the biggest one for watching.OuchOuchOuch

Good morning...Smile

@ Bold.. Clash of the 'Rats'.. Tapuchiya and Chuhiya.LOL.. But have no doubts about the winner... It is Tapuchiya all the way as 7 idiots are working in her favour including Ichcha who is putting same side goal...ConfusedOuchSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Infact Daddaji said...Tapasya Vansh ke maut ka zimmedar hai...woh sach hai..lekin woh humein waaris de raha hai...so if he gets waaris from a murderer also he is OK....i dont understand y he is having so much grudge for Ichcha

tiny15

smeenakshi76 Senior Member
smeenakshi76
smeenakshi76

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Well, tabhi to strory aage badhegi. Ichhcha can't be preggy for wahtever reason. May be they show that ichha got bullet shots on ther stomach. That's why. Then will give her miraculous fruit to eat. After that she will be preggy. Till then Baanjh tag will be put on her. Cvs can show n number of orthodox bakwaas. May be producer believes in this. But viewers are living in 21st century

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=xavivilla][QUOTE=vijayam]

This is exactly what the CVs are thinking about us viewers.... Dogs and donkeys and idiots... they throw some left over crumbs (copied uttaran ideas from other soaps) at us every alternate day to please all types of audience.. I happened to watch the pre- cap of another serial while surfing channels on Colors.. don't know its name..  Matti... something.. It also seemed to be a two wives story where the first vamp wife asks the guy to put Sindoor on her forehead and he throws it in anger... and OMG, it falls on her forehead, watched by the second wife... Same backward theme.. Have the Colors channel got bankrupt in story ideas?...Sleepy

dreamz12tiny15LimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=xavivilla][QUOTE=vijayam]

This is exactly what the CVs are thinking about us viewers.... Dogs and donkeys and idiots... they throw some left over crumbs (copied uttaran ideas from other soaps) at us every alternate day to please all types of audience.. I happened to watch the pre- cap of another serial while surfing channels on Colors.. don't know its name..  Matti... something.. It also seemed to be a two wives story where the first vamp wife asks the guy to put Sindoor on her forehead and he throws it in anger... and OMG, it falls on her forehead, watched by the second wife... Same backward theme.. Have the Colors channel got bankrupt in story ideas?...Sleepy

Of course they have and there is no dedicated person...............I have been in this business long enough to know this serial smacks of different people writing at different times..............that is not unusual even abroad but there is a continuity in thought, theme and logic................here there is none of that so ..............either we watch and suffer or we stop and I will only watch if Satya is on otherwise to hell with this rubbish.Dead

Edited by groucho - 07 March 2011 at 10:41pm

tiny15

Go to top