Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

isse koyi worstserial ho hi nahin sakta:Mod's note PG13 (Page 11)

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by spatty123

Originally posted by smeenakshi76

Well, i hav sympathy with ichha. Y'day epi depicts true colors of our society which considers, caste, clan a lot. Taps is from higher clan, so everybody adores her depite her misdeeds, and ichha who belongs to a lower clan, faces flak e'time despite her goodness. Forget older people and old fashioned people. These will never change. If ichha said something to budhha even politely he will agin scold her that she opened her mouth in front of elders. bahu mein tamiz nahi hai. So she kept silent. But her husband should be there for support, definitely. But wo to taps ko khana khilayega

@Bold: Yes uski supposrt sirf itni hi hai. Today when he will meet Ichha and see her all teary eyed, he will ask her "Ichha tumse kisine kuch kaha kya?" and that mute woman will say "Nahi Nahi Veer woh to halwa banate bante aankhein bhar aayeen thi", Stupid Stupid, sheer repetion of everything. Yes Veer might say "Achha halawa de do Tapasya ko khila deta hoon"LOL

ROFLIccha will not only stand and see Veer feeding  the halwa to Taps, she will smile and say Veer kitna pyara ehsaas hain na, apne haatoon se apne bacche ke Ma ko halwa khilane meinROFL

ROFL
then nani will suddenly tapkofy and say to iccha..
nani: .besharam...kyon nazar lagaa rahee hai Veer aur tapasya ke pyar koAngryAngry
iccha while turning her head left & right: nani main to....Cry
nani: chupAngry
iccha: meri baat to...CryCry
nani: khamosh..AngryAngryAngry
iccha: kintu....lips shivering.Cry...omg....let those petals not drop....Wink

Edited by vijayam - 08 March 2011 at 9:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123hermione8LimitLessFan

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
ichaa not smiling by lookting at the new avathar of her most trusted veer

she broke down today infront of viwers only

most probably she will say something to veer tomorrow

then veer will say i was thinking abt u while i was feedin maharani

again ichaa will give flying kiss

kya hoti uttaran continues

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfasttiny15LimitLessFan

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

No, I think it is a dream sequence of Ichcha this time, because they showed Veer smiling affectionately while feeding Taps, which is impossible... Now after everybody has brainwashed Ichcha by advising her about how she should become a mom soon, she has become insecure and this manifests like this dream where she is afraid that Veer is inclining towards Taps...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Well Satya has given her some food for thought..................but as usual she was not willing to listen about Tapasya...........the only way for Ichcha is for Tapasya's exposure...........there is no hope that she will ever not allow Tapasya to be her weakness.
Someone should tell her that you love people despite their faults and not recognizing the faults is not love but stupidityOuchOuch

But Satya was great today........in his negative and clever role.

Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

No, I think it is a dream sequence of Ichcha this time, because they showed Veer smiling affectionately while feeding Taps, which is impossible... Now after everybody has brainwashed Ichcha by advising her about how she should become a mom soon, she has become insecure and this manifests like this dream where she is afraid that Veer is inclining towards Taps...

I watched today because of Satya and at least there is some curiosity about what the story is and who will catch him out.

I thought it might be a dream but this channel has a knack of doing exactly the opposite when you least expect it.............so hope you are right.

I was rather hoping that instead of being insecure she would now back Veer in his objections...........from sainthood to insecurity can they never give her some backbone???

hermione8tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Well Satya has given her some food for thought..................but as usual she was not willing to listen about Tapasya...........the only way for Ichcha is for Tapasya's exposure...........there is no hope that she will ever not allow Tapasya to be her weakness.
Someone should tell her that you love people despite their faults and not recognizing the faults is not love but stupidityOuchOuch

Ouch

He is such a wonderful actor that he puts most of the others to shame by his acting prowess.. He seems very ruthless one moment and the next moment, so charming and innocent.. Hats off to this actor..Clap

farah007tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Ouch

He is such a wonderful actor that he puts most of the others to shame by his acting prowess.. He seems very ruthless one moment and the next moment, so charming and innocent.. Hats off to this actor..Clap

I just hope that the CV's do not make him into some kind of monster because he has come for revenge..............somebody should suggest to the CV's to read Jeffrey Archer's Kane and Abel to understand that you can do much damage without committing attempted murder, robbery and grievous incitement.

This is the whole problem with this serial...........it could have been such a great one with 2 girls in love with the same man.....etc etc instead look where it has come to..............sickening.

But the redeeming part is Satya and as long as that is believable one can watch.........

hermione8tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Ouch

I just hope that the CV's do not make him into some kind of monster because he has come for revenge..............somebody should suggest to the CV's to read Jeffrey Archer's Kane and Abel to understand that you can do much damage without committing attempted murder, robbery and grievous incitement.

This is the whole problem with this serial...........it could have been such a great one with 2 girls in love with the same man.....etc etc instead look where it has come to..............sickening.

But the redeeming part is Satya and as long as that is believable one can watch.........

@ Bold..Absolutely true..

They go to extremes and cross the limits that after some time nothing makes sense... Let us hope that this Satya's character has his head firmly on his shoulders and is reasonable... I do not want him to become 'Mogambo' suddenly...LOL

Edited by hermoinee - 08 March 2011 at 11:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top