Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

isse koyi worstserial ho hi nahin sakta:Mod's note PG13 (Page 10)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged

if there is one show on colors that is good , it is mukti bandhan , superb show yaar, its totally different. this show is really worth watching and is for intelligent viewers

the protoganist is male and that too 50 plus.
i suggest u pls give it a try

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

if there is one show on colors that is good , it is mukti bandhan , superb show yaar, its totally different. this show is really worth watching and is for intelligent viewers

I cannot judge the serial but I have seen the main actor and I find his acting too wooden.........so just lost interest. But the kid in Phulwa is such a darling..........again have not watched enough and do not intend to start as all serials in Colors are on a downward spiral meter.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfasttiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

I cannot judge the serial but I have seen the main actor and I find his acting too wooden.........so just lost interest. But the kid in Phulwa is such a darling..........again have not watched enough and do not intend to start as all serials in Colors are on a downward spiral meter.
but the story is gripping, it moves fast too, and that man is really intelligent and cunning
mb has gotten great reviews and u know someonr e intelligent like u will definately appreciate it
its all about business and power Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by groucho

but the story is gripping, it moves fast too, and that man is really intelligent and cunning
mb has gotten great reviews and u know someonr e intelligent like u will definately appreciate it
its all about business and power Smile

Thank youEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ..........since you put it so well I will watch next week..............am travelling now.Smile

intruderfast

smeenakshi76 Senior Member
smeenakshi76
smeenakshi76

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Well, i hav sympathy with ichha. Y'day epi depicts true colors of our society which considers, caste, clan a lot. Taps is from higher clan, so everybody adores her depite her misdeeds, and ichha who belongs to a lower clan, faces flak e'time despite her goodness. Forget older people and old fashioned people. These will never change. If ichha said something to budhha even politely he will agin scold her that she opened her mouth in front of elders. bahu mein tamiz nahi hai. So she kept silent. But her husband should be there for support, definitely. But wo to taps ko khana khilayega

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rashi85tiny15

Shalini22 Newbie
Shalini22
Shalini22

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Pathetics i have stopped watching about months back stop watching and the serial wil die a natural death.The only other good serial of colors  Ltl is going this way only : NOwhere.

The scriptwriter have stopped writing good stories or what

tiny15

spatty123 Groupbie
spatty123
spatty123

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smeenakshi76

Well, i hav sympathy with ichha. Y'day epi depicts true colors of our society which considers, caste, clan a lot. Taps is from higher clan, so everybody adores her depite her misdeeds, and ichha who belongs to a lower clan, faces flak e'time despite her goodness. Forget older people and old fashioned people. These will never change. If ichha said something to budhha even politely he will agin scold her that she opened her mouth in front of elders. bahu mein tamiz nahi hai. So she kept silent. But her husband should be there for support, definitely. But wo to taps ko khana khilayega

@Bold: Yes uski supposrt sirf itni hi hai. Today when he will meet Ichha and see her all teary eyed, he will ask her "Ichha tumse kisine kuch kaha kya?" and that mute woman will say "Nahi Nahi Veer woh to halwa banate bante aankhein bhar aayeen thi", Stupid Stupid, sheer repetion of everything. Yes Veer might say "Achha halawa de do Tapasya ko khila deta hoon"LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfesourojtiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spatty123

Originally posted by smeenakshi76

@Bold: Yes uski supposrt sirf itni hi hai. Today when he will meet Ichha and see her all teary eyed, he will ask her "Ichha tumse kisine kuch kaha kya?" and that mute woman will say "Nahi Nahi Veer woh to halwa banate bante aankhein bhar aayeen thi", Stupid Stupid, sheer repetion of everything. Yes Veer might say "Achha halawa de do Tapasya ko khila deta hoon"LOL

ROFLIccha will not only stand and see Veer feeding  the halwa to Taps, she will smile and say Veer kitna pyara ehsaas hain na, apne haatoon se apne bacche ke Ma ko halwa khilane meinROFL

Edited by souroj - 08 March 2011 at 9:27am

spatty123

Go to top