Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Monday 7th March 2011 Aappu for Aanandh (Page 2)

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Superb Update Theiva.

Mr.K is very good in linking everyone with Thulasi but why cant he end this stupid Charu's track first. Thulasi got problems in waiting list through Bhuwana & Shayamala's family plus Anand. Shyamala seems to be a nice person but too possessive over Anand. I sense this girl is going to be a big problem to T/TA in future.

I still feel that Thulasi is going to get hurt when C/GW plans on chasing her out get its peak (even TA might end up telling her to go out as a result of anger, but will feel bad right after and search her , don't kill me guys, i don't believe Mr.K)  & TA will be tricked from not receiving that message because of C/GW & probably Anand too, maybe after these only TA will get to know their plan. If Thulasi got admitted in Buwana's hospital, Charu will receive message through her, in the mean time if Anand get promotion he will try to hide from TA supporting GW.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20lakshyamTheivaautumnsconcertomini_00Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkie

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for the brilliant and detailed update Theiva akka!

All I can say is this whole episode of today, was total bullshit and full of useless scenes.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Theivamini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkie

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for updates Theiva!!

Yes this episode was good as there was no GW or Charu, but I found it a bit boring with Shymala and Anand for the entire thing.
It's good that she is being nice to Anand's parents though..as they are nice ppl.
But it's good that Joesph knows....maybe he will tell Tamil??
How does Shymala know about Tulasi so soon???  Maybe Padma told her???
Overall Anand has got a great treat from his wife today.

Either way the big question is how will Shymala deal with this problem???

1) Shymala hates Tulasi and will take revenge on her
2) Anand will now take revenge on Tulasi and Tamil
3) Shymala will tell her parents and that whole drug family will take revenge on Tulasi

Our poor Kuttima!!!!  If Kumran plans the script well..then the drug family taking revenge on Tulasi can also be quite suspenseful and interesting.

Hoping for a better episode tom!!!

Edited by smiles86 - 07 March 2011 at 12:55pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesautumnsconcertoJanani20Ruby-86TheivavjayamPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsi

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for the nice update and comments!

Anandh deserves all this for all the bad intensions he still has on TA/T. TA still treats Anand as his good friend, but this idiot wished him death in the hospital.

Now Anandh telling this to Joseph is surely going to blame TA/T for all theseConfused. He is surely going to tell that either TA/T has leaked out this matter. Sigh! Hopefully Joseph understands this or the director might make Joseph also to fight with TA and basically make TA alone with no friendsConfused.

But pavam ThulasiConfused The list against her is keeping on growing. Nobody is allowing the poor girl to studyOuch.

Hopefully this Shymala teaches lesson to Anand before this idiot goes in some weird route and tortures the cute couple TA/T.

ysesautumnsconcertoJanani20Ruby-86TheivaThendralfanmini_00Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruby-86

Mr.K is very good in linking everyone with Thulasi but why cant he end this stupid Charu's track first. Thulasi got problems in waiting list through Bhuwana & Shayamala's family plus Anand. Shyamala seems to be a nice person but too possessive over Anand. I sense this girl is going to be a big problem to T/TA in future.

I still feel that Thulasi is going to get hurt when C/GW plans on chasing her out get its peak(even TA might end up telling her to go out as a result of anger, but will feel bad right after and search her , don't kill me guys, i don't believe Mr.K)  & TA will be tricked from not receiving that message because of C/GW & probably Anand too, maybe after these only TA will get to know their plan. If Thulasi got admitted in Buwana's hospital, Charu will receive message through her, in the mean time if Anand get promotion he will try to hide from TA supporting GW.

I think too that she is going to give problems once Charu track comes to an end. Right now, she is angry with Aanandh that she did hide his past love from her, well this is nothing new for anyone, Aanandh is not to be blamed, eventhough he fell for her beauty. But Shyamala is behaving strange for that. Maybe she is another one who can't take any disappointment like Charu as both of them are spoilt by their family, especially by their fathers. Shyamala's anger on Aanandh might slowly develop to hatred towards Thulasi and might cause jealousy on her. Now i feel the key matter won't be given any importance like it was with the Saaree. 

I can imagine him telling something like that when he gets angry even when those words won't come from his heart. That might be the last success or happiness given to Charu and GW thinking that TT are separated forever. But on the other side, i can't imagine what Thulasi would do if her hubby tells her something like that and that too infront of his mother. Wouldn't she decide to end her life as she knows she has not any other place to go, for this reason alone, i don't think TA will tell something like get lost or leave the house.

But i think now as Charu knows that Thulasi had some doubt about Charu's relationship with TA's family, she may use that to create a situation so that it would look like as if Thulasi doubts her hubby which of course is not true, so that TA would hate her for that and she can easily replace Thulasi's place in the house& heart of TA. But one thing for sure, this Charu is really dangerous than Vel as he treated Thulasi as someone else's wife like Noxeous said. 

Maybe it is not Thulasi who will be chased out but GW and Charu and problems for psycho may arise in the form of our thanmaana singi and selfish Lavanya and her lazy jobless hubby. Guess you figured out, how much i dislike this Lavanya character. 

Don't think VR will play any role in getting Charu out of TT's house. Charu seems to have said tata to her dad. She is more than happy doing silly things to TA while being satisfied with them. Only week wise Charu's psychoness is coming out, i am afraid it could take forever to end her track. I wish i could know the TRP of Thendral for the past weeks.

Edited by Theiva - 07 March 2011 at 2:48pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayautumnsconcertoThendralfanRuby-86Janani20mini_00Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

But i think now as Charu knows that Thulasi had some doubt about Charu's relationship with TA's family, she may use that to create a situation so that it would look like as if Thulasi doubts her hubby which of course is not true, so that TA would hate her for that and she can easily replace Thulasi's place in the house& heart of TA. But one thing for sure, this Charu is really dangerous than Vel as he treated Thulasi as someone else's wife like Noxeous said.

Don't think VR will play any role in getting Charu out of TT's house. Charu seems to have said tata to her dad. She is more than happy doing silly things to TA while being satisfied with them. Only week wise Charu's psychoness is coming out, i am afraid it could take forever to end her track. I wish i could know the TRP of Thendral for the past weeks.

Yes Theiva Akka, i thought that too after psycho heard T&T's conversation last week...she might use that as a reason to make TA hate her and create situation like that so there will be a fight based on Thulasi suspecting TA while she will never ever suspect him like that...she and GW can fume it...Thulasi will fail to open her mouth seeing all the nonsenses...if GW or Charu bring Vel's issue in this to compare the trust...then no comments...In the promo too Thulasi is only observing Charu's acts...that also made me think this way..poor girl might end up opening this chapter on wrong situation after noting everything (like when TA was really stressed on money/rent issues..maybe that's why Thulasi is not aware of many things that's going around her)....Confused..but either way if Charu do this...she is failing to note...in that conversation TA only acted as her friend and will always act as a good friend to her...wont he spit of her for doing all these when he get to know...i don't think he will get to know that she is mentally disturbed right away...so i hope he will react for cheating him in the name of friendship...lets see.

I think Nithesh's dad wont let VR know about this marriage and Charu going with them till he is out of jail...thinking not to give any worry to him...VR will think his daughter didn't come to see him just because she is angry......what if psycho's action touch its peak while staying at TA house and before VR is out...will they all blame TA on this too?...with this rate i don't think this stupid track will  come to an end in another 4-6 weeks or more because as you said they are showing week wise psychoness....

Edited by Noxeous - 07 March 2011 at 3:40pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayThendralfanautumnsconcertoTheivaRuby-86Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsi

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update Theiva...Big smile You escaped the snakes LOL

I actually skipped part 1 and 2 and just watched what Shyamala told Anandh. I must say kudos to her for quickly picking up on Anandh's character so well. She correctly figured out that Anandh's definition for love is cheap and only an attraction.

Since Anandh didn't lie about Thulasi loving him, Shyamala has absolutely no reason to hate Thulasi. She is not even living next door to them anymore plus A&T always glare at each other and don't talk at all so no jealousy should arise from Shyamala. Her only fault was sincerely thinking Anandh was a good guy...

NinspiritysesautumnsconcertoTheivaRuby-86vjayamPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsi

autumnsconcerto Senior Member
autumnsconcerto
autumnsconcerto

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Semma comedy today!LOL

But paavam Bujima! She's stuck with Anand. At least she can have fun torturing Anand.

Also paavam is Anand's dad. He is always getting stuck with his Venketraju.

Venketraju and Charu seem act similar, always attaching themselves onto a innocent person. You guys see any similarities?

Hopefully, GW & Charu get an aapu like Anand!Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesTheivavjayammini_00Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Go to top