Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Monday 7th March 2011 Aappu for Aanandh

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshinishoobhanaNinspirityseskamz22AnnaJayKrithiga.ganeshautumnsconcertosushavviZEESXYJanuRuby-86ThendralfanRanu.Janani20lakshyamsand14vjayammini_00vijisridharRishi87Pearl.Arizes.CarynQuelle-BelleShemmoVani19NixkieKowsialaipayutheynithya..Minion23SweetyGreen

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Thanks theiva for the wonderful and quick update.Smile Comedian ananduku super aapu.Big smileI did not expect a super fast treatment from shymala to anand.OMG shymala acts as though she is suffering  from split personality   like  aniyan ambi.I remembered the epi..when anand was boasting abt getting a rich girl  ...and he thanked  ..god for not marrying thuls coz she was not rich.

Anand totally deserves it for all his evil antics. Anand father face was so funny.Poor anand  has been trapped into the ganja family.The ganja family are threatning anand like a servant. In future dir may connect anand track to T&t track or else it will be boring to watch.

Anand is getting aapus so fast but delaying an aapu for GW and Charu....sigh.Angry

Edited by mini_00 - 08 March 2011 at 4:54am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesRuby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoJanani20lakshyamvjayamPearl.Arizes.ShemmoKowsiNixkie

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful and super fast Update!Clap

It was a good epi, not bad and also not that much good, BUT BETTER THAN CHARU AND GW!!LOL

Shyamala is a nice girl, very sweet to her MIL and FIL!!Big smile Hahahaha Anand deserve those Aapus for what he did to T&T!! Anupavi Bujjipaa Anupavi!ROFL Part 3 was the best..Hahaha WOW. Sooper Bujjimaa great adis to Anand and dialogs!! Hahaha Anand mulikiratha partha hilarious-ahh iruku!LOL

But i think someone told about Thulasi to Bujjimaa, maybe Padma, but like Theiva Akka told i dont think that Padma has guts to tell her this matter! But i have another idea, maybe Joseph and Kanagu were talking about Anand and his past, appo cycle gap-le Bujjimaa heard their convo! This might be possible!
But there are less chances that she knows the matter b4 marriage, yenna she herself said that she destroyed her life by marrying Anand, so if she knows it b4 marriage she wont have married him!Confused

Maybe we will get a solution tomorrow!!

Edited by Shamz. - 07 March 2011 at 10:34am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesThendralfanJanani20lakshyamRuby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoRishi87mini_00vjayamArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsi

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva Akka for the Wonderful Update & Comments!! at-least you got an episode without GW/Charu romance.

OMG..this Shyamala gave good aapu to Anand but..it should have rather been better if she try to teach a lesson for cheating TA and for all the lies he said, and not for "loving" ThulasiConfused. Knowing Anand, this is going to make him go against TA even more...if Shyamala say Anand "loved" Thulasi to her Loosu rowdy family then everyone will plot that poor girlOuchOuch  Noooooooo please....Let her study. With this rate Shyamala is going to be T&T's direct or indirect villi in the future...Anand deserve this but i don't like the way that they made Thulasi as a main reason here too, they should have at-least made it as a reason of Anand's character...why Kumaran what did this poor girl do?Angry....Charu's torture is enough...aaga motham Thulasi will be a prey to everyone for their problemsOuchOuch...Anand is telling to Joseph so he will tell TA sooner or later when they meet...

If Anand's track move fast...it might be this rowdy gumbal who will do something to Thulasi....after seeing promo this week, it looks like no VR scenes and after seeing MM's scene i feel like they are going to link ganja gang with T&TA even before they do anything to this psycho/GW ...I don't want Charu's track to get prolonged for months..but i feel like its going to be..lets see.

Theiva Akka, the "something" that they meant to get Anand might be a promotion
Angry..lol.

Edited by Noxeous - 07 March 2011 at 10:32am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesNinspiritAnnaJayJanani20lakshyamautumnsconcertoTheivaRuby-86mini_00Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsi

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for the nice update.

I don't like this Aapus for Anandh, don't know why. Guess i will enjoy them only when this stupid Charu track comes to an end. 

Yoovvv Kumaraaa, end that psycho's track first and then give aapu for Anandh so that we can really enjoy them! Angry

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesAnnaJaylakshyamJanani20ThendralfanautumnsconcertoRuby-86TheivavjayamPearl.KowsiShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the gr8 Update Theiva akka!!!!

Gr8 appu for Anand!!But full episode avangal thaan vanthanga!!!

I can't wait to see Thulasi vs Charu!!!

Edited by Kowsi - 07 March 2011 at 12:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Thanks da theiva for the wonderful update....
Anand's dad was awesome.....the way he moved from venkatraju to anand siide was so funny....pathungi pathungi.....

yes....as guessed it is thulasi of course.....when she can get all details abt anand like ration card, salary details etc... Why not abt thulasi.....vel matter was a big issue...i mean when ta kidnapped T for the sake of anand.....so no wonder any of TA/anand's frnd can tell abt thulasi.....but cant be padma.....it does not suit here........may be she must have heard anand talking to jos or kanagu during wedding time or may be in the park.....
So we just have to wait...
Whatever it was a not bad not good epi....better than c and gw definetely...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesAnnaJayJanani20lakshyamTheivaRuby-86mini_00vjayamPearl.ShemmoKowsiQuelle-BelleNixkie

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for a wonderful update.

So this week we will have more of Anandhs track I think.  May be the director wanted to give a break from GW and Charu!

I liked Shyamalas sarees! Also she looked pretty....

Looks like Tulasi is the link to all story tracks the director is showing now..like Bhuvana and Lakshman, MM and Padma, GW and Charu, VR and that paid killer, and now Anandh and Shyamala...

Already that paid killer is angry with Tulasi and he is waiting to harm Tulasi anytime. Bhuvana is also mad against her...ofcourse we all know Charu, GW and Padma hate Tulasi to the core...
Now if Shyamal also joins the Tulasi hater list then that entire Ganja kumbal is going to be against Tulasi....

oh poor Tulasi...one innocent girl and so many villains...? Common TA wake up and protect your girl.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesAnnaJayJanani20autumnsconcertoRuby-86Theivamini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiShemmoNixkie

Go to top