Posted: 13 years ago
U know guys...I think I've been a Nissar fan ever since DMG and I've always loved the tongue in cheek humour that he's implemented in his shows.

Be it the mindlessness of dialogues (read Atul/ Muskaan/Manisha/Tash) πŸ€‘ or the clever user of real life takes applied in reel life, eg: Dill Mill Gayye written on the back of a truck that the interns hitched a ride in...

After the Sangeet wala ''Mahiiiiiiiii'' but Romeo, this is the latest tongue in cheek humour they've show....with Gurmeet's name in the list...especially when he's talking to himself and saying  '''Gurmeet'' achcha naam hain' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......tee hee...He didn't realize it but he was considering the name. Wat a laugh Riot.

And Adi bina koi show achcha ho sakta hain? He and his research team...Maan ke saamne dimaag hi nahi chalta uska. πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Btw, loved the way Maan trusted his opinion when he asked if he had read thru the details like it was enough for him. 

And all the names were such Punju names....hehe, maza aa gaya.πŸ‘ I'm relishing the episode!

Loved the way Maan also rattles off names to Geet...not because he likes those names, but just to show he can come up with name too. ROFL!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Aaj ka episode mere expectations badha raha hain...Less of Arjun and more of Manish and Romeo. Kya baat hain!!...maza aa gaya....Love u guys! Muah!

Love u Dhrashu and Guru...No Geet without u fellas!! Take a bow!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by mechantefille - 13 years ago
yes today epsidoe was jahkkas with less AAM poylyogn

Originally posted by mechantefille

U know guys...I think I've been a Nissar fan ever since DMG and I've always loved the tongue in cheek humour that he's implemented in his shows.

Be it the mindlessness of dialogues (read Atul/ Muskaan/Manisha/Tash) πŸ€‘ or the clever user of real life takes applied in reel life, eg: Dill Mill Gayye written on the back of a truck that the interns hitched a ride in...

After the Sangeet wala ''Mahiiiiiiiii'' but Romeo, this is the latest tongue in cheek humour they've show....with Gurmeet's name in the list...especially when he's talking to himself and saying  '''Gurmeet'' achcha naam hain' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......tee hee...He didn't realize it but he was considering the name. Wat a laugh Riot.

And Adi bina koi show achcha ho sakta hain? He and his research team...Maan ke saamne dimaag hi nahi chalta uska. πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Btw, loved the way Maan trusted his opinion hen he asked if he had read thru the details like it was enough for him. 

And all the names were such Punju names....hehe, maza aa gaya.πŸ‘ I'm relishing the episode!

Loved the way Maan also rattles off names to Geet...not because he likes those names, but just to show he can come up with name too. ROFL!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Aaj ka episode mere expectations badha raha hain...maza aa gaya....Love u guys! Muah!

Love u Dhrashu and Guru...No Geet without u fellas!! Take a bow!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
totallly agree....the best thing was the research team...that was hilarious......
agree with u.......
loved it.........today's epi. was really good......
heyy
awesome post!!
omgggg i know...the name bit cracked me up sooo bad!!πŸ˜†
and the less the batteries is always betterπŸ˜‰
oho babaji
i was laughing like anything with thos small but hilarious jokes
agree with u.......
loved it.........today's epi. was really good......
Great post....

And I agree It's Nissar way to show the things like that.
And know what?
It makes teh scene very interesting.

I just wonder, what Gurmeet would be feeling while saying...
GURMEET achcha naame hai.....

LOLzzzzzzzzzz
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

And then the way he said GURMEET CEMENT was another hilarious point.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ANd yes..

Adi is too cutee..
The way he was praying to Bhagwaan for not giving any more obstacles in between his company and Deal was very nice.....

And he is too desperate for the 400 crore deal man....OMG....
And then...
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RESEARCH TEAM.??
for a name of girl?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

O my god.........

"Jeete raho aadi"...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
and I also liked the way Maan said that he wanted to keep teh project's name on some girl's name....

But, I thought it also would have been hilarious if Adi without thinking a moment even would have blurted out Geet's name.......for the project......

That would have been a scene worth watching......
Maan's face....hai allah....
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Anyways...
RIghtly said.

Adi ka dimag maan ke saamne ghans charne jaata hai,...
But i guess...
ye musibat sab ke saath hoti hai...😳😳😳😳😳
hamare saath bhi,,,😍😍😍😍😍😍
hai na?

But, taht's what we like right?
😍😍😍😍😍😍
ANyways..

AWESOME EPISODE...
LOVED IT...
HATS OFF TO GC, DD and PRANEET ......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Mg777 - 13 years ago
It was good today........Maan and Adi always put a smile on our face......they are too good together.......and offcourse aglimpse of maaneet romance well a sort ofπŸ˜‰.....maan pronouncing the names in a  perfectly hilarious wayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......geet made milk chicken instead chilli chickenπŸ˜†well done again DD and GC.....
Originally posted by Mg777

Great post....

And I agree It's Nissar way to show the things like that.
And know what?
It makes teh scene very interesting.

I just wonder, what Gurmeet would be feeling while saying...
GURMEET achcha naame hai.....

LOLzzzzzzzzzz
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

And then the way he said GURMEET CEMENT was another hilarious point.
I KNOW!!! i was sitting and giggling after ages!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ANd yes..

Adi is too cutee..
The way he was praying to Bhagwaan for not giving any more obstacles in between his company and Deal was very nice.....Yeah..jaise ki company ka boss woh hi hain. 

And he is too desperate for the 400 crore deal man....OMG....
And then...
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RESEARCH TEAM.??
for a name of girl?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

O my god.........

"Jeete raho aadi"...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
and I also liked the way Maan said that he wanted to keep teh project's name on some girl's name....

But, I thought it also would have been hilarious if Adi without thinking a moment even would have blurted out Geet's name.......for the project......
Talk about it...mujhe laga, ya to Geet , ya Drashti ya phir Pinky kahega. Soo funny...sexy episode man!Too Good.

That would have been a scene worth watching......
Maan's face....hai allah....
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Anyways...
RIghtly said.

Adi ka dimag maan ke saamne ghans charne jaata hai,...
But i guess...
ye musibat sab ke saath hoti hai...😳😳😳😳😳
hamare saath bhi,,,😍😍😍😍😍😍
hai na?

But, taht's what we like right?
😍😍😍😍😍😍
ANyways..

AWESOME EPISODE...yeah I feel like watching it again!
LOVED IT...
HATS OFF TO GC, DD and PRANEET ......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by mechantefille - 13 years ago