India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

I thought it was elysia's while reading it as she had written one similar to this where nakku was dead and dutta waited to be with her ghost...i loved this OS the best in the contest..though others were great too....but there was something about this one that touched my heart..it didn't sadden me..because...i don't know..the epilogue was the reason..

Epilogue:

Dutta's body was found washed up the side of the lake the next day. People said that he had tried to commit suicide again, to be with his love, Nakusha but there was another story going around. This one said that he had only been out for a walk when the bridge had unfortunately broken, bringing him down with it. It said that he had tried to save himself'and proof of that was the sharp sliver of wood that was clenched between his deathly blue-white fingers.

This part made me feel at peace..if  Dutta had really jumped off..he would have lost my respect..i know it would be hard to go on without ur love..but ur love never wants u to give up...the fact that dutta didn't jump but accepted death when he fell under the collapsing bridge..somehow let me be in peace...he didn't give up but fate stepped in....it was too good a peace..which deserved to win..it was the only oS i voted for as after reading it i was too touched..

Hats off Sophie.......best of urs...hope to read more.

Thats exactly why i didnt make him jump... I didnt want him to jump... It was all fate!!.. At that same time the bridge broke and he accepted death... it was destiny..
Ohh shilpi ... im so touched.. Cry Im a very emotional person... i cudnt read it to check if its alryt after i wrote it... I just posted it.. i didnt have the heart to read..
But im sooo glad u all liked itEmbarrassed

@All.... I know its unbelievable that, I, Sophia, wrote such a sad storyLOL... I don't usually write sad ones... But i thought to write something very differentEmbarrassed
Thank you very muchBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugPooja_219suhana19Prinsesse.Suvi

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

undefinedsoph u wudv bin da last person i thought hu wudv wrote this!!!   im realy suprised tho ur OS wa very wel analysed n da whol atmosphere was beautifuly described in a afreaky way lol (das a gud thng btw lol) undefined 
i knw sme here..i wud hav thrt sophie wud b the last person 2 ryt tht story...i was thought it wud b Jaz...bt man i was shocked 2 knw sophie wrote this...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugmIsHeZ.xSophia21

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

Thats exactly why i didnt make him jump... I didnt want him to jump... It was all fate!!.. At that same time the bridge broke and he accepted death... it was destiny..
Ohh shilpi ... im so touched.. Cry Im a very emotional person... i cudnt read it to check if its alryt after i wrote it... I just posted it.. i didnt have the heart to read..
But im sooo glad u all liked itEmbarrassed

@All.... I know its unbelievable that, I, Sophia, wrote such a sad storyLOL... I don't usually write sad ones... But i thought to write something very differentEmbarrassed
Thank you very muchBig smile
u did an amazing job sophie
pls ryt more of these... ur reali gd at thm..bt yh this dusnt mean u ryt thm at the cost of EA..u knw hw much i love tht ff...lol... so no compromise with tht 1 bt yh do ryt sum mre of these OS...

n i agree with shilpi this has gt 2 b one of ur best written updates... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sophia21

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Omg Sophie u wrote this OS Shocked....Usually u write the happy and love stories Wink.....So never imagined that u can wrote this...Sad and emotional it wasCry...But very well written yaar Thumbs Up.....Keep it upWink

Sophia21

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Okayyy... Sophia starts singing Zor ka jhatka hai zoro se laga ha laga loool...
@Yuvi... I wont compromise with ek ajnabee... i promise! Actually I might update Ek Ajnabee tonight. Nearly finished..!!
Hmmm I will post another OS which i wrote for the contest but couldnt post it because of the word limit lol..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.xPrinsesse.Suvi

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

Okayyy... Sophia starts singing Zor ka jhatka hai zoro se laga ha laga loool...
@Yuvi... I wont compromise with ek ajnabee... i promise! Actually I might update Ek Ajnabee tonight. Nearly finished..!!
Hmmm I will post another OS which i wrote for the contest but couldnt post it because of the word limit lol..

haha is tht ur fav song? i dnt think much of it.. da 1 i like is... something something..kasam se koyala hogaye lol...LOLLOLLOLLOL she looks pretty in tht song..lol
oh wow...u gna update cnt w8...der better b tasha romance..nt jus revenge on sam
defo post it hun..wil b w8in

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sophia21mIsHeZ.xPrinsesse.Suvi

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

I thought it was elysia's while reading it as she had written one similar to this where nakku was dead and dutta waited to be with her ghost...i loved this OS the best in the contest..though others were great too......
oh i remember tht 1... bt didnt remember who wrote it..i thrt tht was ur OS...lol..tht was reali gd 2...

Sophia21

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
i never thought it was yours Sophie.. agree with shilpi the ending is superb.. but way too sad for me thoguh :(  

Sophia21

Go to top