Members Lounge

Jay Sean and Mika officially MARRIED - Page 3

cutemah thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shahidlover24

*I'm going into depression*😭....

...lol, i don't mind..u can fall for shahid, but just wanna make it clear that Shahid only likes me so don't be offended if he ignores your feelings😛😆....of course, i'm sure you guys will be great friends😊

hahhahahahhhaaaaa

nope sory but he told me he deeply luves me from the bottom of his heart soo i think u and him can be reli gddd frends i dunn mind re

naa soorry janoo but he phoned me today and said i dumped kareena den preity juz for me soooo ha ha

sorry from him to uu

but u can be gd frendz i dun mind as long as..😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutemah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: puja265

first jay sean now shahid wat is it with ppl falling 4 guys that r taken...lol... i like angad n hes mine(actually snehas but...)😉😆

acctually puji i like angad too well i liked him i cant have two

so u can have angad for urself 😉😳

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: cutemah

hahhahahahhhaaaaa

nope sory but he told me he deeply luves me from the bottom of his heart soo i think u and him can be reli gddd frends i dunn mind re

naa soorry janoo but he phoned me today and said i dumped kareena den preity juz for me soooo ha ha

sorry from him to uu

i luv watchin pp fite over guys (as long as its not my guy) lolzzz😆 i wanna noe who wins....

shahidlover24 thumbnail

hahhahahahhhaaaaa

sorry from him to uu

ahaha...sorry to be the one to inform you but shahid is sitting here, right beside me and laughing at your foolishness😆....lol, he's frantically reassuring me that there's nothing going on between you and him😃....but he doesn't have to do that since I trust him😛......

.....lol, if i were you, i'd take the chance to be his friend before you lose that place too😆

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

acctually puji i like angad too well i liked him i cant have two

so u can have angad for urself 😉😳

thank u vry much😊hes mine now hahahaha

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am definately not old news!!!!!!!!!! I am new news and ill stay new news forever! 😡 😆
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awww...dun get mad mika😔
cutemah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shahidlover24

ahaha...sorry to be the one to inform you but shahid is sitting here, right beside me and laughing at your foolishness😆....lol, he's frantically reassuring me that there's nothing going on between you and him😃....but he doesn't have to do that since I trust him😛......

.....lol, if i were you, i'd take the chance to be his friend before you lose that place too😆

ha ha ha he's juz shahid wannabe hes not the real shahid cuz he took me out for dinner yesterday and i told them abt u and he said dat u are juz his mad fan so ha ah haaa..

i fell in luv wiv him and he said i lub u too so he took me out for dinner

so ahh

MochaQueen thumbnail
haila!!!! well ejaz is mine and thats what matters 😛
cutemah thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mikagurl23

I am definately not old news!!!!!!!!!! I am new news and ill stay new news forever! 😡 😆

chill ji