rimpy
rimpy

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 10:32am | IP Logged
thanks to all of u for ur responce. thanks rimjhim so nice of uSmile
kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 10:40am | IP Logged
i agree you can love someone never seen.
u can love to chat with someone never seen
it happened to me in this forums only
take a simple fact
i have made best offriend i have never seen
everythingis destiny... if u getto see her then u r fortunate
i am ready euther ways
take care
good topic rimpy
tak ecare
mike123 Groupbie
mike123
mike123

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Is very much possible and it depends upon how u take the relationship to be. I know it is difficult to trust someone u have never seen but still love depends soley on trust and how much u value the other person. And love is very pure in its form. It does not see religion, caste, boundaries nor any other thing. So i dont understand why love should only be felt physically and not mentally. Try this and it is really a beautiful feeling to love someone from ur heart and whom u have not seen. I truly beleive in that. After all you should love someone from ur heart and not from ur mind. Wat say.....???????
rimpy Groupbie
rimpy
rimpy

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 11:14am | IP Logged
thanks mike ang k_fan ,u both r seems like me ,love is eternal and the purest imotion of our heart.Smile
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Hi rimpy, you sound like a die-hard romantic which is why I'd like to tell u a few incidents - some good, some bad ...

One of my friends had a very, very good male friend on the net, she had known him for a year, very decent and stuff.. when he said he wanted to meet her she agreed and I went along with her (cos there are two cardinal rules.. one, never go alone and meet someone u don't know.. two, make it a public place) He turned out to be this really immature guy who kept pestering her to come over to his house and when she refused he threatened to tell her parents about their friendship.. thank heavens her parents are an enlightened lot so she told him to go ahead and do what the hell he wants... well, she never heard from him again!!!!

Then there's meWink ... a few years ago I really really liked a guy on the net, he spoke so poetically, was so witty and charming that when he asked me to meet him I agreed... guess what.. he turned out to be the most ugly, paunchy, balding UNCLE u cud ever imagine.. he was wearing a fluorescent pink shirt Dead... and he looked as if he wants to eat me up.. I RAN FOR MY LIFELOLLOLLOL!!!!!

Then again, I know a couple in my apartment block who met each other on the net. Initially they were just pals but they got to know each other over a couple of years and had a whirlwind courtship and discovered they were soulmates.. what luck!!Embarrassed

Just wanna say that, it's very sweet and perfectly OK to maintain friendships on the Net but as far as dating and meeting in person go, you just can't be too careful....!!!! Always be prepared that things may not be as they seem. Good luck!
mike123 Groupbie
mike123
mike123

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with u when u told us abt the incidents of net friendships and love. See every coin has two sides and we should be ready to face any side of it. However,it depends upon individuals how much u can trust n hw much deep ur into the relationship. Anyways as u said be into the relationship but be careful as well. Prevention is always better than cure. I'snt it??????????
samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Then there's meWink ... a few years ago I really really liked a guy on the net, he spoke so poetically, was so witty and charming that when he asked me to meet him I agreed... guess what.. he turned out to be the most ugly, paunchy, balding UNCLE u cud ever imagine.. he was wearing a fluorescent pink shirt Dead... and he looked as if he wants to eat me up.. I RAN FOR MY LIFELOLLOLLOL!!!!!- Similiar thing happenend with me. Well, i did not meet that net guy, but talked with him on the phone. Actually he was my friend's friend and she was falling for him, but the day we saw his picture.............................we were likeDead ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. No way he's a 24 years old. She stopped talking with him from that day. It was very stupid to talk with some person who could be over 30 and pretented to be in mid 20's. Anywayz, we surely learned our lesson.

Go to top