CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

CHASE - The Main Series Discussion Thread (Page 77)

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandiniraizada

I would have stopped watching it but then I feel as I am deserting Aditya Srivastav and Dayanand Shetty. Cant even think of doing that. They are just taking advantage of this feeling

They have such powerhouse of talent.

They are using wrong people at the wrong time.CID is for hardcore criminals or the kind of murders local police cant solve. What are they giving us . They think we are fools

I agree. They are both really, really great and talented actors and they're acting skills are now being wasted away. I mean they always have the same things to do: tease Freddy, chase some criminals, listen to ACP sir, slap the criminal, say the dialogue. Show over.

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

I hate myself for saying this, but at this point I feel the trio should actually give the production house 2 options: either they step it up, or they quit and approach another production house for a CID-like show. But i know they aren't...some people are just to loyal. Unfortunately BP Singh sir has forgotten what loyalty and dedication means.

If the trio left the show would collapse. I'm sure that BP Singh sir knows this. I wonder where those old writers went who wrote such great cases. They were very good, had a good plot line and actually made sense. These new ones make no sense whatsoever and if they do make sense, then it's because they are a history lesson and not a case or because they are so boring, that within the first few minutes you know who the criminal is.

If BP Singh sir doesn't have a good writer, I'll go. I'm a very good writer. LOL
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

I hate myself for saying this, but at this point I feel the trio should actually give the production house 2 options: either they step it up, or they quit and approach another production house for a CID-like show. But i know they aren't...some people are just to loyal. Unfortunately BP Singh sir has forgotten what loyalty and dedication means.

Yes some people are too loyal , like us. They should stop taking us for granted
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Why dont they take a story from here. We have some very good writers like Shreya. I dont think she would mind even if they dont pay royalty. Ofcourse they should pay it though

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KS_Minion

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Why dont they take a story from here. We have some very good writers like Shreya. I dont think she would mind even if they dont pay royalty. Ofcourse they should pay it though

Yep, they pay me royalty I could write them so many stories that CID would be back on top and not just because of us diehard fans.

Of course if they take stories from here, I wouldn't mind at all if they don't pay me royalty. I want them to use my stories so that CID comes back with a bang.

Edited by luv_cid_shreya - 25 March 2011 at 9:26pm

NandiniRaizadaa

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Do you think we didn't try? Some of us did, you know....and some people quit CID and IF  purely because FW failed to see reason.

Anyway, I am not going to watch the rest of this Maharashtra darshan. Today and the next weekend, I am skipping CID on purpose, even if I am at home and free at 10PM.

I am happy to see the Telugu CID of the Lavanya era everyday than undergo this torture every weekend. They have ruined it. I will be back to CID once this nonsense is over. I have a faint hope that they might have at least cleaned up and repainted our bureau. Just hoping....I know FW will never fail to disappoint me.

You know...I don't even want a new bureau....I am perfectly ok with the dusty old bureau if they sack NK, NC, AN as writers. God knows what power these 3 girls are exercising over FW...maybe they have some 'hold' on them....the kind we saw in the episode starring Milind Gunaji. (I don't want to use the word here)

Edited by visrom - 25 March 2011 at 9:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BhavanabNandiniRaizadaa

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Do you think we didn't try? Some of us did, you know....and some people quit CID and IF  purely because FW failed to see reason.

ShockedShocked It is very shocking....I really cant understand their point of view

Edited by debasree04 - 25 March 2011 at 11:28pm
BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Come on Visrom. Don't close it now. We have already seen two cities , one is left there. Wait for that city atleast.

visrom

Go to top