CHASE - The Main Series Discussion Thread - Page 16

Posted: 13 years ago
for the AC series, we had a "first look" kinda promo followed by a more extensive one....so thats why am expecting a more enlightening promo for this series 
Did anyone notice that there is even an episode banner for  tomorrow coming?????
Originally posted by Rashida13

Did anyone notice that there is even an episode banner for  tomorrow coming?????
ya, its being discussed in the episode thread for tomorrow😊
well it's okay for duo, but if ACP is to run so much at this age............ dunno.........

Originally posted by Rashida13

Episode banner?? I couldn't get it😳.
Originally posted by darkknight007

well it's okay for duo, but if ACP is to run so much at this age............ dunno.........

Moreover he has to shout his lungs out !!! But yes, his fitness definitely, will put many young actors to shame !! Touch Wood.
@Saadrita: That's toh there!!!! He should be an example to all idle sitting old people who can work!!!
Originally posted by Saadrita

Moreover he has to shout his lungs out !!! But yes, his fitness definitely, will put many young actors to shame !! Touch Wood.

He he😆! Well said Sadrita.
But if there is a death bed sequence or that "less known dialogue" Ye sab to drama tha..... I will never visit Kolhapur, Aurangabad & Pune.
Neither would I do so!!! Instead more over, it would somehow remind me of a "Boost"!!!😉