Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Nandni's conversation with Mohit..

anvesha2010 Senior Member
anvesha2010
anvesha2010

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Hi All

I have been noticing it for a while now....................

Why is nandni not talking to Mohit  properly. In a recent episode, they showed Mohit calling her and talking about Rashmi. She was talking and was happy to see his phone. then when BM enters the room, she disconnected the phone and when BM asked whose phone was it she just said nothing. I fail to understand why is she hiding things from BM. they are no longer dating each other and are Husband wife and can tlak to each other to solve any possible misunderstandings...... I dont think any parent will object to that.......All parents want is their child's happiness.

Daddaji is involved in useless matters when the most important matter of his daughter is infront of him. he talks about his image outside the hoise in the market and is ashamed of what Akshara did. Where does his image go when his daughter is sitting in her mayaka for such a long time?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821nesteaIp-AK4evertashi482unexpectedlifeneel_jayprernacdamoonlight08

..Fairytales.. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ip-AK4evermoonlight08

prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
her guilt,
she is at fault, and wants him coming over.to beg and take her back. Her ego is like her fathers, cannot admit when they they are wront....plus afraid of parents reaction if they find out tha she is at fault.

Needs to get a life of her own and get back... or mohit needs to let go of her and send her divorce papers.....delivered to dadaji,

aapki beti aapko mubarak!

yay or nay.... dont keep him waiting.... she is another spoilt princess who cannot accept responsibilities of their own actions..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
dj,bm,g3,nandini-biggest hypocrites.anything happens in the house they don't even think of knowing the root of the cause-seedhe naksh par ilzaam lagakar daant the hai.the most surprising thing is that mohit's mom is also not taking any action while this stupid nandini is sitting in her maayka since a long time.i think she is the only one who can show these hypocrites their real value.cv's should atleast  show some huge confrontation of rukmini vs hypocrites quickly.
Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

can someone tell me why nandini leave the house in a first place? i missed those few episodes!

anvesha2010 Senior Member
anvesha2010
anvesha2010

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzelll

can someone tell me why nandini leave the house in a first place? i missed those few episodes!

Does Nandani need any reason to be Stupid? She is Dumb by birth.......

Well, the exact reason even I dont know but this is something related to the fact that she started feeling as if Mohit married her out of sympathy and not Love.

This is all what Nandni is thinking. Mohit is no where at fault. I think Mohit didnt know the reason when Nandni left his place in the pirst place. It was afterwords he came to know the reason.

Nandni is senseless, immature and so is Daddaji

P.S. These views are for the characters and not the people playing these characters. They are doing what script demands.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DriftInfinitelyMistyy

Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anvesha2010

Originally posted by dazzelll

Does Nandani need any reason to be Stupid? She is Dumb by birth.......

Well, the exact reason even I dont know but this is something related to the fact that she started feeling as if Mohit married her out of sympathy and not Love.

This is all what Nandni is thinking. Mohit is no where at fault. I think Mohit didnt know the reason when Nandni left his place in the pirst place. It was afterwords he came to know the reason.

Nandni is senseless, immature and so is Daddaji

P.S. These views are for the characters and not the people playing these characters. They are doing what script demands.
oh wow that's a dumb reason to leave ur husband, she didnt even bother tryingConfused

anyways thanks, that whole naitik family is dumb except may his father.
DriftInfinitely IF-Dazzler
DriftInfinitely
DriftInfinitely

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I noticed that as well and thought that Nandini was incredibly rude to just disconnect the phone like that!
Mohit really has a lot of patience to put up with that!

Go to top