Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

My Question. IS.... (Page 3)

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
they said jay/archana shaadi will be in "7" days ..exactly towards the 100th episode..so somethign special?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

they said jay/archana shaadi will be in "7" days ..exactly towards the 100th episode..so somethign special?

I really hope so!!! Arjun the "Mystery Man" shayad Arohi usi din yeh ehsaas ho ki its Arjun.... ya shayad how much she still loves.... something like that pleaseeee...

wida

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
^^i think arohi will catch into his trap.. the badmash/crook arjun always knew how to get arohi to do what he wanted, and going back to how he was will drive arohi to think they way arjun wants her to... she will probably profess her love to arjun ?... or maybe another turnaround/break through?

wida

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
^^ PLEASE.... not another turnaround/break through.... no wayyy.... I'll be so upset if something of that sort happens... lol... but yes... if Arjun becomes the way he was before... when he used to talk less and stuff.... Arohi is bound to fall into the trap and her feelings are bound to surface.... exactly what Arjun wants.... but then I dont want another misunderstanding or any more complications.... I want them to be together .... agar problems aati bhi hai then they can solve them together rite? tht'll be more fun to watch even.... 

wida

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
^^haha..i dont know..maybe this time arohi will leave her house for arjuN??hehe.. that would be damn sweet to watch... atleast realization is coming near

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armuloverwida

ThugAngel Senior Member
ThugAngel
ThugAngel

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
I really hope so!!! hehe.. that would be damn sweet to watch...
Khat2027 Goldie
Khat2027
Khat2027

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Hey Shaili you really got me thinking now. 
Well i hope, Keep your fingers crossed ;) 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index