My Question. IS.... - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

accrsind wht arjun said,,,arohi confess their love,,bcs arjun confess krvayega

i think 100th epi pe jarur kuch special hoga may be arohi confess that she love arjun....bt can't say anything jo ekta maiya chahengi wahi hoga...😆
i dnt think k within nxt 6 epi dey ll confess.................., itz seasn2 so issbar shayad zyada hi romanticly cnfsn epi dikhayenge...................
humlog ko jab itna intezaar krwa rahe hain dn itna to xpct kr hi skte hain.
^^ I totally agree.... bahut intezaar karva rahe hai ab.... i dont see it coming in 6 episodes either... but i really hope so... Also I thought about Gauri's truth because.... since lovedeep is the wedding planner the Aluwalia family will also be at the wedding and maybe Rashi will be there too aur shayad something might trigger her to remember the past events? Possible? ay hai... i can't stop thinking... 
does kmh2 cross 100 episode?
^^ today was the 94th episode I think.... so 6 more to 100?
they said jay/archana shaadi will be in "7" days ..exactly towards the 100th episode..so somethign special?
Originally posted by desigrl05

they said jay/archana shaadi will be in "7" days ..exactly towards the 100th episode..so somethign special?

I really hope so!!! Arjun the "Mystery Man" shayad Arohi usi din yeh ehsaas ho ki its Arjun.... ya shayad how much she still loves.... something like that pleaseeee...
^^i think arohi will catch into his trap.. the badmash/crook arjun always knew how to get arohi to do what he wanted, and going back to how he was will drive arohi to think they way arjun wants her to... she will probably profess her love to arjun ?... or maybe another turnaround/break through?
^^ PLEASE.... not another turnaround/break through.... no wayyy.... I'll be so upset if something of that sort happens... lol... but yes... if Arjun becomes the way he was before... when he used to talk less and stuff.... Arohi is bound to fall into the trap and her feelings are bound to surface.... exactly what Arjun wants.... but then I dont want another misunderstanding or any more complications.... I want them to be together .... agar problems aati bhi hai then they can solve them together rite? tht'll be more fun to watch even....