Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

My Question. IS....

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Hey all,

So My question is? to the CV's, to myself and to you all as well.... the way the story is going, with Dhondu-Jay-Archana triangle.... Also, Arohi and Mom-in-Law drama or whatever.... seeing all this... will we be able to get our special episode for the 100th episode? 

Will Arohi and Arjun realize how much they love each other? Will they confess? What's going to happen? I'm very curious to know... so lets share what we all think will happen in the next 6 episodes.... Smile

Shaili

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khanKhat2027Bobbi.ipkknd06aparna4karanikaglitter567kavyasamSiddhi_Anjalii...xXx

Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Hi Shaili. pretty intersting question mark you've left for us.

I'm sure if not confession in the next six episodes, then CVs must have definately planned something BIG as they've kept in mind what the viewers will be expecting from the 100th episode.

Otherwise, I have no other suggestions.

Waiting to read other people's responses.

Much love.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNanHoLiC

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
i think we will get a confession on the day of 100th episode currently the jay archana dhondhu love triangle will continue and during this period the will realise their love for each other and confess.i am sure cv's have something planned they wont upset their viewers.lets hope for the best.
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
did they say there is something special for the 100th episode is it a bt traditioN?    

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anham.

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

Hi Shaili. pretty intersting question mark you've left for us.

I'm sure if not confession in the next six episodes, then CVs must have definately planned something BIG as they've kept in mind what the viewers will be expecting from the 100th episode.

Otherwise, I have no other suggestions.

Waiting to read other people's responses.

Much love.

Hey Sonia.... I thought of that too... But what I don't want is that they come really close over this period.... and then misunderstandings ki arey yeh toh London waali se shadi karega or something like that you know.... I want them to atleast clear that part.... toh hi maza ayega.... Embarrassed
armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
@Maryadafan - I really hope they have something planned.... 

@brainychild - Well...usually 100 epsiode's are celebrated with some big turning point in the shows.... so we're hoping here too something like that will happen.... 

Also on a side note... do you guys think that there maybe some plot surrounding "Gauri's truth" ?? 
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
confession  itna  jaldi  I mean   considering  the  current   track  , within next  6  epis  nahi  hoga.    but   we might  get    a   turning   point   in the  sense  that  MU ended and  the   jda  triangle   is  done   with   arjuhi   getting   along  on good terms   and   then   the  track  towards confession  starts. 
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
the big turning point for me will be when arohi-arjun confess taht 
arohi:dhondu is just a frind, i'd don't love him

arjun: there is no lkl.. i said no to her already:D:D

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index