India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Biggest Villan

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
the true antagonist of CCBM is HEMLATHA...........wht a char it is?????also wil chanchal throuh any tantrums so nivi may divorce viren???

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelaminakhansahujavids08VarshaLuvsArjundoot..Sakeena..

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
i really  wanted  to slap  they  both   AngryAngryAngryAngry  today

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aminakhanaruntouchvids08VarshaLuvsArjunVirMan_ArShi..Sakeena..

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
They had conspired to seperate Sid- Nivi now its Viren - Nivi. Why do these -ve people need to be succesful, don't knowConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aminakhanVarshaLuvsArjundiyaloveskinny..Sakeena..

aminakhan Senior Member
aminakhan
aminakhan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Agree wid u guyz....i juz cant understand hemlata....dont know y she has ne problem wid nivren.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjun

newbb Newbie
newbb
newbb

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Hi guys this is my first post on indiaforums. If i hurt someone's feeling thru this post, then i am apologizing, but I can not take HL's selfish behavior any more. I want to slap HL. What does this woman want? She wanted her daughter to marry Sidharth and she succeeded. Now sidharth is treating Divya nicely so she should be happy about it. Now she wants more for her daughter. Now she wants, Soods should embrace her daughter only. She should know that her daughter had not done anything that they should embrace her. Divya is only there for Sidharth. I dont want to comment on CC because she is evil from beginning. I hope Nivi dont leave Sood house because of CC and HL's bad intention.

Edited by newbb - 07 March 2011 at 10:16am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharmanjusha_92VarshaLuvsArjunvids08ZaykebazzAnanyaAlphabet26diyaloveskinny

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newbb

Hi guys this is my first post on indiaforums. If i hurt someone's feeling thru this post, then i am apologizing, but I can not take HL's selfish behavior any more. I want to slap HL. What does this woman want? She wanted her daughter to marry Sidharth and she succeeded. Now sidharth is treating Divya nicely so she should be happy about it. Now she wants more for her daughter. Now she wants, Soods should embrace her daughter only. She should know that her daughter had not done anything that they should embrace her. Divya is only there for Sidharth. I dont want to comment on CC because she is evil from beginning. I hope Nivi dont leave Sood house because of CC and HL's bad intention.

Welcome to the FORUM...truely said

VarshaLuvsArjun

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
@newbb...hi & welcom..

HL is one impossible person in dis show..she nvrgetz tired&she nvr stops..ye tho apne beti ke zindagi barbaad karke hi chodegi..donknw if any mom wil want 2 gt their daughter married 2 a guy already in luv wit som1 else,dat 2 in d same house..bt she dit it& was spared& no..she doesnt stop wit dat..she keeps on goin,plottin&conspirin so dat hr daughter gtz wat she doesndeserve..pratap gt it rite dat insaan ko vohi miltha hai jiski vo laayak hote hai..bt wil HL evr undrstand dat???

VarshaLuvsArjun

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami06

i really  wanted  to slap  they  both   Angry  today

i felt the same!!!!!!!!!Angry

-Cskluv-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index