Fan Fictions

SR FF-Will you always love me?Part 8 updated p30 - Page 24

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Why r u doing this Zeee๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญWhy r u doing this to our Siddy๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
And when r u going to update the next part๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I hope all is fine with Sid.
And how can you do this to Siddhima๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I really loved the Siddhima you have portrayed which we all have dreamt of...But why why why!!!!!!!!! why this accident?๐Ÿ˜ก
I really can't imagine Siddy in pool of blood...And i don't want to imagine also.
But Zeee you r so brilliant and the way u r progressing the story and i told you b4 also...Yr writing style and the way u express this is brilliant, wonderful , awesome...Great Zeee๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...Loved it so much.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am so happy that u have introduced panchi, Love you for making me fall for KarChi----( Hope i got it right).๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I can't believe myself๐Ÿ˜ฒ, in yr FF you r making me to love ridz more and i am feeling so bad for her now and wishing her all happiness with Sid.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I loved the way u have introduced the Character Katrina in yr FF...Hope someone who shall not be named would also have got her character๐Ÿ˜‰...She is lovable and respectable.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Keep Going yaarrr ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by ssdtvgojan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update Zee๐Ÿ˜›
i dont know why but i was feeling something like that would happen๐Ÿค“
why Sid๐Ÿ˜’...i hope he'll be alright and that very soon
mala1108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update... but i dont like the ending... pls make Sid alright... and what about his surprise!!!

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice update!
feeling bad for Sid๐Ÿ˜ญ
juisa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aah... "He had asked God to give all his wife's  pain, hurt and any coming troubles that were  meant for her to come to him instead" came true :(.. Sad sad sad.
This was again a beautiful update!!!! You write so well. I am really thankful to you for writing this FF.. for keeping SR alive after the horrible closure of DMG. And most important.. I really love this Riddhima.  And I'm sure she'll take a very good care of Sid!!!
Take your time to update it!! Thanks again.
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Zee.. First of all m angry wid u 4 nt PMing me d update! So wat if m late in reading.. u decide nt 2 pm.. ๐Ÿ˜” *katti wid u*

I think your planning 4 sum revenge strategy for riddhima.. bt i thot we like SR.. Now u hav written motionless body.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ m scared  nw.. don kill Sid.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Pleaaassee...๐Ÿ˜’

Wonder wen u'll update d next part! N don 4get to PM me.. ๐Ÿ˜’

PraSha_SidMa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Zeenia... (no exclamation marks, see?)
Like I said, reading all the different FFs and getting different moods will just about kill me. I CANNOT TAKE THIS EMOTIONAL ATYACHAAR!
Ok, so the update was so cute and sweet just uptil the last part!! I was so looking forward to SR romance and cuteness when Sid came to pick her...
AND BAM!!!!
If you do anything to Sid, I am going to throw a whole bucket of virtual tamater on you! So bewareee!
Then again, I might not. Depending on how you write the situation...
But you are such a mahaan writer that I don't think you have to be afraid of any tamater...but you have been warned!!!
Awesome update all in all (except for the ... I can't even write it. You know the last part which 'm talking about!!!).
Keeep rocking!
Lub u! Muahzzz!
Anushka

DoWntOwN_GaL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy zeenia!!
Read all 7 parts in a go...loved it!!! all the SR parts were sooo ๐Ÿ˜..
It seemed so real!! u'r a brilliant writer!!
we all wanted dis SR..and u made them come alive!
but, eh? the last part was SHOCKING!! pls dont let anything happen to 'siddy'!! loved the jealous Ridhhima!!
pls do pm me when u update!!