Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF-Will you always love me?Part 8 updated p30 (Page 25)

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
i love love love love love jealous riddhima LOL( did i just say  love riddhima ? humph,why are you doing this to me ?LOL)
great update zeenu di 
The SR moments were so sweet . Just the presence of one lifts the spirit of the other . The entry of Mrs.Mean Modi LOLpoor katrina she has to face the wrath of Riddhima for reasons unknown to her . I am looking forward to seeing Mrs.Modi manaofy Mr.Modi Big smile

fariya94 IF-Dazzler
fariya94
fariya94

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged

hey hiii...

fantastic update but i feel quite sad for riddhima thistime...

and why didnt u pm meAngry

chalo iss bar i leave but for nxt time do remember me...lots of love
fariya
RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Waiting for your update Zeenie!!!
JERAN_rocks Groupbie
JERAN_rocks
JERAN_rocks

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Zennie...Hug

finally u updated...ShockedLOLLOLLOLme lattte...sooorrry for late reply...CryCry

FAB!FAB!FAB!FAB!ClapClapClapClapClapStarawesome update...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClaploved it...StarClapClapClapClap
but me feeling bad for RiddhimaShockedOuchCryCryCryCryCryCrywant to slap katrina...Angrywat is she doing wid Ridzy...cant see her in pain...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedwat m feeling bad for Ridz  maiya...ShockedShockedShockedShockedLOLLOLZeenie di ye kya kiya...TongueLOLLOLdis proves how amazingly u r carrying this story...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapthis is ur writing magic that u made me hate Sid...Ouch but i seriously dont want to hate him but but ur Riddhima is tooo goood...me likkeyyy this Ridz...LOLLOLshe deserves all the pain...Angryplz throw that katrina out of the picture soon...AngryLOLLOL
WANT MY SIDDHIMA BAK...SmileHOPE SID TRY TO CLARIFY EVERYTHING SOOON...Winkanyways wonderful update!ClapClapClapClapClapClapCryCry

CONTINUE REAL SOON...Embarrassed

tc

luv yaHeart

ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
My beautiful Zeenia. sincere aplogies for late reply. hav been busing with family and easter commitments.
Hug

Awesome update. Am loving how Ridz is so jealous of Katrina. But I am also not liking this Katrina. Why cant she understand that Sid is single no longer . Yes he is her old friend but he now is a married man. Am waiting to see wat happens now with Ridz. How will she explain to Sid and will Sid listen to her side of things.!!!!!!!!Poor Ridz am sad to see her so insecure like this.
ZEENIA AWESOME UPDATE . PLEASE UPDATE SOON.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TongueTongueTongueTongue
sidsk IF-Sizzlerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I am so sorry not commenting on the last two updates Zeeni...as you know I wasnt coming online much.

Ok so I have to say I love katrina! LOL On a serious note I dont think the poorl girl means bad or anything...it's just that Riddhima's insecurity is taken the shape of a gigantic balloon...haha finally she is getting for the right person.

Anyhow I love seeing Riddhima like this...coz this is how she will understand what Sid means to her and what importance he has in her life...can wait to see how this moves forward!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Hi Zeee,

Lovely update!!!!!!!!!!

Pls update soonnn

Can i say i Love Katrina...But sorry to say I didn't feel bad for RidzROFL...I know and i am looking forward for a awesome SR scene after the things r cleared.

Sid is Sid...Love him and u r making me to love Siddhima more  with yr updates.

And moreover i loved the way u have updated the cricket played by them with the helicopter shot and all the other stuffs...World Cup feverrr. U have written and expressed so brilliantlyyy.

Loved it and keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S: Don't ever dare to sayyy that u r not good.Angry U r fabulous zeeeEmbarrassedBig smile

Edited by ssdtvgojan - 27 April 2011 at 4:27am
PraSha_SidMa Senior Member
PraSha_SidMa
PraSha_SidMa

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Zeenzie!!!!!!!
Great update yaar! As mentioned by the previous commenters, for the first time SID made me feel just a teeny weeny bit angry... I mean how could he not see Ridzy in so much dard? 
But on the other hand I don't feel very sorry for Ridzy, keeping in mind her assumptions ka samandar that always tarsified us so much.
And I don't hate Katrina. None of this is her fault. In fact, I kinda like her, She's cool.
Keep up the awesome writing yaar. And don't even think that you are not good! Srsly. Bcoz if you are not good then what are we poor mortals supposed to be???
Lub u!
Anushka

Edited by PraSha_SidMa - 27 April 2011 at 4:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RestlessWriter-jas-indian_beauty

Go to top