jagrutid

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Originally posted by jagrutid

no i don't think they have moved on or left it out...i think they are waiting for the right time...maybe bk in pn.

You mean to say they are now sharing platonic love?  A hot blooded male and a young woman ? Tongue  No pun intended but for the sake of discussionWink

yey i know what you mean..but for some reason i do think nakusha and dutta are not at the point yet. maybe because dutta is trying to reconnect after being so distant and for nakus..shes innocent in that way...
looking forward to your reply.. interesting to know what you think.

You know what sex at times breaks barriers...there was a stalemate in their relationship...a phase of distrust etc etc maybe on Dutta's part and men generally are not good with words, they prefer action....it is not something you look up the panchnama and take out the right muhurat...it just happens..specially when you are lying so close to each other...if it does not well my dear, something is wrong somewhereWink

actually after reading your comment i've realized that your  right.  In my eyes the cvs have totally missed out a key change in relationship. i would have preferred it if they didn't show Nakusha waking up.. walking up on the floor. the way in which they have pictured this leaves the viewer with questions.
they have totally killed it for me.. i think when you watch a serial and are with the protagonists throughout..you get attached to there onscreen life as such...
kind of leaves me thinking the cvs have messed up.  Even though the serials not really touched on it i would rather just fool my self in thinking that all is well in terms of dutta and nakus relationship and the cvs are just too..orthodox to show us that type of thing.
(by the way which i think  is stupid! ) if they are willing to create characters..give them life then why back out on something so defying..??

p.s i think there is something wrong cuz cvs are certainly waiting for a murat!LOL

Well they do not want to show the actors kissing each other fine....atleast they could have shown they are sharing the same pillow and then Dutta  feeling Naku's breath on his face and then getting up quietly trying not to disturb Naku, their clothes are bit disaray ..enough for us to know for sure...itna dikhane se toh censor bhi kuch nehi bolta aajkal...Tongue

my point exactly..i don't expect them to show anything too much..a little hint would have done. Do they really think they can overlook something like this and we wouldn't have noticed. i hope some one from the cvs is gonaa come across this thread!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish-bharti-

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

i think they will show SR at PN itself.. last episode dutta tells nakku that maybe  he has lost his eyesight so that they can understand each other better ...aur thoda sa pyaar kar sake.. so this time in jungle, they are using it to show the build up of that comfort level between them.. this comfort level mainly i feel has to be more from nakku's side and dutta is making every effort towards it..
and as i have absorbed there are quite a few times SR being mentioned in LTL  by dutta himself..LOL when they get married first time.. it is dutta who tells 'hume aashirwaad di jiye humare suhaag raat ke liye.'. LOL  and then when he comes back with the blood stains and sees nakku with the sindoor.. asks her something on the line that whether she is waiting for the Suhaag raat to happen.. and on the SR after their second marriage, it is dutta who just opens up his heart to nakku.. so there is quite a emphasis on SR in LTL.. and that is why i feel they will not  let it go just like that...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BeeesNimmi.desigrl414FishfishMrsKhan

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

i think they will show SR at PN itself.. last episode dutta tells nakku that maybe  he has lost his eyesight so that they can understand each other better ...aur thoda sa pyaar kar sake.. so this time in jungle, they are using it to show the build up of that comfort level between them.. this comfort level mainly i feel has to be more from nakku's side and dutta is making every effort towards it..
and as i have absorbed there are quite a few times SR being mentioned in LTL  by dutta himself..LOL when they get married first time.. it is dutta who tells 'hume aashirwaad di jiye humare suhaag raat ke liye.'. LOL  and then when he comes back with the blood stains and sees nakku with the sindoor.. asks her something on the line that whether she is waiting for the Suhaag raat to happen.. and on the SR after their second marriage, it is dutta who just opens up his heart to nakku.. so there is quite a emphasis on SR in LTL.. and that is why i feel they will not  let it go just like that...

I read your whole post with interest but then I want to ask the creatives one thing - if some of them are married or not....time, muhurat and panchnama dekhkar SR happens only once in ones life and both Dutta and Naku had two opportunities but somehow they missed it...and you mean to say they are still waiting for the right time?Wink
Goodd Senior Member
Goodd
Goodd

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Now a days in serials also they show SR like they show in movies. MR in Akash has kiissed the heroin(direct) they showed it. It was very romantic. Shows like Pavithra Rishta, Pratigya, Geet  also they showed clear romantic scenes. CVs are behaving as if they are very orthodox in these matters.  They wont learn the lessons ya. That is it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish-bharti-

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

never thought of it that way maybe we should just wait and watch instead of jumping to conclusions..the cvs are known to surprise us at times..so lets just wait...
control...control LOL

Edited by jagrutid - 07 March 2011 at 10:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

I read your whole post with interest but then I want to ask the creatives one thing - if some of them are married or not....time, muhurat and panchnama dekhkar SR happens only once in ones life and both Dutta and Naku had two opportunities but somehow they missed it...and you mean to say they are still waiting for the right time?Wink

This reminds of the serial Mrs Tendulkar where Deven Bhojani plays a TV serials scriptwriter. Apparently the epi in which the serial's heroine got married at the same time a neighbour got married...they already have a kid and she is yet to have her SR. So they ask him when she will have her SR he says he can go on without a SR for another 150 epis. LOL
All serials scriptwriters follow the same funda.ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FishfishPooja_219-bharti-

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Keya karu control hi nehi hota Tongue
-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

it is not about the right muhurat ..i meant that whether it happens in the jungle or at PN  they will most probably not skip it.. and i am not for explicit scenes but if it had happened i am sure they would have shown something at least...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.desigrl414Fishfish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index