Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

TOI: Who will win Jhalak tonight (Page 3)

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Haha guys. Lets just hope the BEST one wins
[ AKA Shushant]

ROFL

EatPrayLove Senior Member
EatPrayLove
EatPrayLove

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
All of them are great, and feeling really proud to say that, I think they're "equally" great.

But I hope Chang wins! :-)
Its_Sash Goldie
Its_Sash
Its_Sash

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Ideally I mean if you consider dancing then Sushant should be the winner. Big smile
If not then Chang for his positive attitude and upward groW*H curve as a dancer.Smile
But if Yaana can get 2 perfect score from yesterday's cable act then everything is possible!Confused
EatPrayLove Senior Member
EatPrayLove
EatPrayLove

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

If Chang wins that means that Sony fixed this up!   Chang is from II and its a Sony TV show! 

eh that's a very dumb logic. Chang is from II yeah, but he came 5th in that competition. Sony has no special love for Chang. Lagta toh nahi hai. He doesn't get half as much screen space as Sushant, Ankita et al.

Whatever some people may think, I think Chang has proved himself and has done really really well. He oughta win!

And by the way, Chang is from a minority community. There are a number of people like him, i.e. Indians of chinese descent, who consider him as their hero. and when this kind of a feeling comes in you know how crazily people vote !

Pehle i also thot Chang is not really popular, but well he IS , hv done a lot of umm...research!

And this is IF. Everyone who comes here comes for TV actors and TV serials, well, almost everyone. So no wonder Sushant wins each and every poll here. There are plenty of people who like Chang and vote for him and yet, lo and behold, do not come to IF. :-S

I never believed the show was rigged and I refuse to do that now. Are you really serious when you suggest that just because your fav doesn't win , the show is rigged!? Isn't it a bit pompous to assume that your fav is the most popular person on earth ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SphallolaliaRapier

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
@Sonakshi:::: Most make such statements cos rumours are floating that  Sony has fixed on Chang to be the winner. In such a case doubts are likely to enter the mind. Otherwise, Chang always got a good support even from those who were fans of other contestants and was liked by all. In fact most used to say that if their favourite doesn't one, they would want Chang to win,

sweetapple2995 Goldie
sweetapple2995
sweetapple2995

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
COME ON SUSHANT!Smile
anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
me too for sushantttttttttttttttttttttttttttt..but...Cry
TheUltimate Senior Member
TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

If Chang wins that means that Sony fixed this up!   Chang is from II and its a Sony TV show! 

Wow, that's awesome! You should have put a warning for extreme laughter that your post is going to cause. I messed up my screen with coke reading your post. Anyway, thanks a lot. It was a slow day.

Go to top