shrutireddygr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Sushant, Yana or Chang? TOI asks past winners of the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa to rate the finalists of this season

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 4 on Sony TV will end tonight. So who will be the winner — Sushant Singh Rajput, Yana or Meiyang Chang? The show, going by the format, is to acknowledge the progress of a non-dancer who transforms into a dancer on the show. Speculation is rife that Chang might just make it. Besides, he's also the channel's face having been part of a singing reality show in the past. But then anything can happen. BT asked past winners of the show — Mona Singh, Prachi Desai and Baichang Bhutia to rate the finalists and here's what they had to say...

Mona Singh (winner of the first season):
All the participants are fantastic and have put up a fabulous job.
1. Meiyang Chang: He is a classic example of the transition of a complete non-dancer into a phenomenal performer. His groW*H in the show is commendable.
2. Sushant Singh Rajput: As a true TV voyeur, I would vote for him because he is the hottie of TV these days. Adding to that he is a very good dancer.
3. Yana: She's a great dancer.

Prachi Desai (winner of the second season):
This season has seen the best of dancing talent as compared to the previous seasons. I have been following the show as I too have a history with this show. I also love the judges on the show.
1. Sushant Singh Rajput: I am sure he is walking away with the Most Consistent Performer trophy. Apart from that, I am really pinning my hopes on him as he has performed very well on the show.
2. Yana Gupta: She is a fantastic performer and dancer.
3. Meiyang Chang: I think he has come a long way on the show and has improved dramatically. His transformation is impeccable but I still have to give it to Sushant and Yana as they are par excellence when compared with Chang.

Bhaichung Bhutia (winner of third season):
I have been watching the show off and on, in bits and pieces,] as I have been travelling. It wouldn't be fair on my part to rank the three finalists as they all have been doing equally well on the show. Everybody has worked hard to reach here, so I would not like to pick one out of them. It entirely depends on how well they perform in the finale. My advice to them would to keep their calm
SOURCE: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Who-will-win-Jhalak-tonight/articleshow/7647166.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
mona and prachi want sushant to win jhalak.yipeeeeeeeee.yes we want sushant to win jhalak because he's the best 😳 😳
dhahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even me too yaar.. Sushant should win.. Shampa too deserves it...
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sushant deserves to win, he's been the most consistant!
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
SUSHANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sushantt all the wayyyy!!!
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
me getting a strong feeling that Chang will be the winner of this season...all r good...but only one can win
kimiwalia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Chang should win cuz hes  the only one in the finale who has shown a variety of dance styles everytime
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
LETS GO TEAM SHUSHANT 🥳
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
REALLY WANT SUSHANT TO WIN⭐️
⭐️