Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

More intimacy between a husband and his wife? (Page 4)

jyoti106 Newbie
jyoti106
jyoti106

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
all they do these days is get into childish fights, it is becoming monotonous.    Why cant they show them more mature.  today in the middle of the meeting he gets distracted with baby names and SMS.

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
this too much dose of nok-jhok and cute moments soon gonna ed to diabetes i bet yaar .
cv jaago donno for whom they r waiting for i think for nt to come back from comaLOL
pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Sorry to say, but their fights aren't funny anymore. It's too repetitive and getting very silly. I also have to admit that even their expressions are getting repetitive!

What I don't get is this: Soon after the wedding Maan had a huge problem sharing a bed with Geet as he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to control his seething hormones. But now, these hormones aren't seething any more....in fact they are fast asleep!!

He can now sleep next to her with nary a quiver....it's like sleeping next to his maiden aunt.

Have the cvs already forgotten the wedding night fracas?

I have to go with the view of some that the leads are uncomfortable with intimacy and touching. Could be that Gc's recent husband status has something to do with it or even DD has an issue.....or it could well be our imagination and the cvs are moving towards a pre-ordained plan.

What ever it is, it doing nothing for us or the show...unless, in their utter innocence and naivete, the cvs think that this is what is known as foreplay!

Btw, there was an article in today paper about the fact that many married couples never, ever consummated their marriage.

I hope and pray fervently that the cvs didn't read this article......if they did, tho kayamath hi kayamath hogi show ki!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti106jasw

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
@jyoti - i don't kno what mature scenes they would show lol

@sanjh - lol yea prob waiting for her to come out of coma - infact when is she gna come out of her coma!

@pippa - I have to admit i still enjoy their nok jhoks i just want other scenes as well but i know for many they prob do seem repetitive and they dont enjoy or like it as much now.

With the whole bed thing - i thought the same . . . funny how they can share the same bed now and he can actually control himself but lol abt what u said abt his hormones haha but even when they have the bed/sleeping scenes theres still distance nothing like the arm over etc and yea like i put it in a previous post and u just mentioned it now it could be due to the leads feeling uncomfortable with the touching but then why come into this profession? these are the kind of things they have to do - comes with the package of being an actor. 

wooow seriously there was an article saying that theres so many couples who don't? i mean sure yea there prob are but that many?
Jadee777 Goldie
Jadee777
Jadee777

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Agreed Roshni. Writers need to step up the storyline for Maaneet. They have had such an amazing journey till date filled with highs and lows but throughout it's been a pleasure to watch them discover each other,fall in love and commit to each other. For these reasons we have fallen in love with them.

The wedding was amazing and it was filled with so many beautiful moments & some scary ones too but we totally enjoyed it because it brought them closer.

We need some romantic dinners, moonlight dances and sweet conversations.  Have them discuss plans about the baby that what a normal couple would do. Go on a mini vacation.  Missing those beautiful moments between them. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Doctor's statment make no sense now, especially after the accident, Geet didn't had any injurey, nor her child died, while Maan even after having seatbelt as Geet he got serious injurey, what nonsense.......
jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Day in day out, nok jhok is getting slightly out of hand now! Nok jhoks are good if it is interpersed with romance, passion. Marriage out here is such a dampener! Don't ask me who's marriage! LOL I am talking about Maan and Geet's marriage!Wink

Forget about venturing into unexplored areas like kissing, consummation, they are not even getting into the familiar areas like hugging, lifting(when was the last time Maan lifted Geet?!), tugging, falling on each other, Dupatta holding etc etc!Embarrassed

Passion, romance replaced by tu tu mai mai!Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti106ANGILS.KALI* ~ Roshni ~ *

ANGILS.KALI Goldie
ANGILS.KALI
ANGILS.KALI

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
I am agree with you roshani. . . .even one more idea . . . . . Geet cooking . . . Or standing in frant of mirror and maan coming from bath than look her. . . hold her from behainding. :) . . Its usual in husband and wife. . . .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Go to top