7th March WU, Avi's efforts to cheer Arpi

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello All !!!! Welcome to Today's Written Updates

The scene opens with Arpi getting breakfast for Avi and suddenly her eyes fall on the piece of burnt shawl kept on the table near the room. She gets shocked and picks it up. Sees a servant coming n hides it 'opens the table drawer and puts it in. Looks around and takes the breakfast in. Bj is standing behind a pillar and sees her reaction on seeing the cloth🀒 (Oh no .... God save Arpi now). She starts analyzing the reason for her reaction on seeing the cloth. Tells to herself tht why was she trying to hide the cloth. Does she know anything abt it. But she hates RV to core thn how can n why wud she ever go to himπŸ˜•.

Arpi enters the room n Avi is combing bfr the mirror. He doesn't react to her entering in. Arpi tells him tht she has served the breakfast but Avi says he's not hungry. He looks annoyed n Arpi asks why. Avi stops n says '.why shudnt I be after the way u behaved with me last nite. Arpi says ' I was tired n there ws work but Avi says 'I know u very well so don't u make excuses bfr me. Just tell me the reason for ur worry as I can see u tensed since some days. Arpi starts crying on hearing this and says nothing as such ,,its jst tiredness. Avi gets angry to hear this and raises his tone. Tells her ' Don't u give me those excuses any longer. I am ur hubby n can read ur face. But am not god to understand wat u have in heart so plz do tell me all. 

Arpi is about to speak but Bj comes in😑. She says anything wrong. Avi says nothing and she tells tht Ammaji is crying thinking of Shikha. I tried explaining but someone she listens to is u so plz go n explain her. Avi leaves the room and Arpi too follows (Now wats wrong with Ammaji)πŸ˜•.

They come to Ammaji's room where she's sitting holding a pic of Shika and crying. Avi sits near her and tells her to stop crying. He wud soon get Shikha to the haveli for pagphera. Arpi too joins them n caresses Ammaji. Tells tht am like ur daughter so plz don't cry. Ammaji stops crying after Arpi tells her. Avi gives her a glass of juice to dring and Arpi touches his hands to make Ammaji drink it. Avi n Arpi share a small eye lock at the touch. Ammaji blesses them to always stay together and Avi promises her tht he wud but when Ammaji looks at Arpi for the promise, Arpi gets up n goes from there giving lame excuses. Avi starts to think the reason for her changed behaviour n becomes sad😭 

Break

Avi is sitting with Ammaji, upset n asks her tht he has always seen his father n mother very happy with each other. Did they never have any clashes. How did they manage to stay so happy always (Aww how cute n caring hubby)😍 Ammaji said tht they too did have clashes but did not take time to pacify each other and understand. He too shud go n spend some time with Arpi alone, try understanding her, love her and make her feel special. Avi listens to all like a good boy n is happy with her mom's answers.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Break

Avi comes to his room to see Arpi folding clothes. He comes n helps her doing it. Arpi is putting thread in needle n Avi does it for her, she is making puris in the kitchen and Avi joins her with a sweet smile on his lips and lots of love for her in eyes.😳😳 In the room Arpi is sitting and fixing pics in the album. Avi comes there and asks her to get ready n they wud go out somewhere n spend some nice time together. Arpi refuses n Avi still forces her cutely. But Arpi refuses in an annoyed way n Avi looses his calm. He throws the pics and leaves from the room annoyed. 😭

Arpi becomes sad to see this and cries. Tells to herself '.Arpi wat did u do. Today is ur last day with Avi  n thn u wud leave this world and today u were supposed to keep him happy. How cud u dishearten him. U must do wat he says n make him very happy before u die.(plz don do this sweetiee....u got the most loving hubby..don even think of leaving him)πŸ˜”

Epi ends '. No precap

Edited by _nandini - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heyyaa

Nandu Di....πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank You sooo much....
chista thumbnail
nandu & prash πŸ€—

thanks for the lovely up date.

1 ques :  pagphera means what?πŸ˜ƒ Edited by chista - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nandu nice update. Missd beginning. My net still nt on. Wd comment more tomm more and it was rv free episode. Wd b on regular time tmrw
PrashT thumbnail
Oh god!!

My poor Avita....😭

BJ ko bhi abhi aana tha jab wo bolne waali thi?😑
_nandini thumbnail
Hey Prash πŸ€— Thank u for covering the Maha epi Dear. Havent watched it yet but ur update was Awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hey Sarah πŸ€— How are u ?? The epi was cute n Avi was as usual Cutest πŸ˜ƒ

Hey CB πŸ€— I was free today n ur not 😭 Anyways wud try to catch up with u tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ Ya RV free epi is such delight to watch πŸ˜ƒ

PrashT thumbnail
Hiee Sara Di..

Pagphera is the ritual after marriage ...when a girl comes to her house again and then her hubby comes to pick her next day or in the evening ..and there is again bidaai ritual but a small one (Im not sure but i think this is pagphera)
chista thumbnail
i donno this vamp woman doesnt  understand privacy' s mean?! 😑

and avita  cudnt lock the door?!😑

@ prash thanks  we have the same ritual  too in iranπŸ˜ƒ

@ nandu  ya avi was so cute😳 such a lovely & caring hubby i love him😳
Edited by chista - 13 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Welcome Di...........................................πŸ€—
--Lalz-- thumbnail
thank you for the wonderfull update nandu diii...😊

so tomo they ll go out to mele as they showed n sbs ...
im looking for some romantic  n cute scenes bw avita 😳😳Edited by lalitha_92 - 13 years ago