Devil's Den:Bhains' Blue Sher,Elephant's Pink Kuri - Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
I am tired of demanding the CVs the Geet and MSK we want. I am thinking of graduating from the OS writing to writing a full fledged FF, which won't be ever lasting like daily soaps. It will have a pre-decided story like YRF serials. And it will get a logical conclusion.

Wow! That sounds too ambitious. 😆
Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok...here goes my imagination.......

It evening time...

Geet gets herself a Yoga CD........taking advice from the doctor......

" Well..from today i'm gona do  Yoga..to get peace of mind and to stay healthy " and smiles...........there is a BIG LCD TV in her room😃....
"Let me first see and understand this and than try it" she says..........

She changes her attire and weres a cute Gym type outfit .......and ties a High Poney😛..looking cute...........

She sits on the bed and starts watching the Youg CD on TV.........

Some Random yogaasans are shown............

Geet thinks to herself ........"Hmmm...this is not so difficult........" has has a big cute smile on her face😃

Here MSK leaves from office...and is heading home thinking " don't know what new Plan Geet has made now to fight with me after i reach home".....he has a cute but a little worried face😆

To be continued😳

Precap....MSK and Geet Doing Yoga CHI☺️....MSK in BLACK VEST and Aladdin Pants ....standing Right behind Geet very close😉

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ shreya, shali

i totally agree with you

@ anu

work is something you cannot get out of. you also know that whether you like it or not when you are at a job you have to put in the time. Okay MSK has some leverage because he is boss.

my hubby how much ever he loves me, will pick my call to acknowledge it, ask is it important, say call you later and put it down. I used to do it to him also when i was newly married and working. No big deal. He respected my work and i respected his. 

And i blame the cv's only for geet's characterisation. 

Remember after PQ's party when the chandelier fell on her. she still did not go away saying that even maan was always responsible to the client. So do they want to change her responsible attitude. she does not have to go to office but she has to let him work.

or maybe she also feels okay because he is CEO and she is CEO's wife. 
Or maybe it is her mood swings.

But then swing means once being loving and then being angry but here where is the balance.

maybe that is why we like it but also finding it odd.

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Win

🤣🤣🤣🤣......i had the same thought haan🤣🤣🤣🤣.....early morning that too🤣🤣🤣.....give my hi5 to your little one😳😃
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ mishthi

where is the OS you wrote for deeps?
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anu- Nice part. 👏 Geet with high pony tail and MSK at the door took me into la la land😍 But no MSK with black vest😡 😛 And while they do Yoga-chi, this song "Jaaniya zara zara se chu le muje.."😳 😳dont remember the movie but it has all the girls with well-toned body exercising infront of mirror😆

When MSK is turned on, Geet is in bickering mood, while when Geet is seducing, MSK is in monk form. 😒 When will we see both in full-form? 🤔

Shali, Usha- I think if Dev enters KC, it gives all the more reasons for MSK to keep Geet away from working. 
Edited by shreya- - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Usha, shali
Agree to your point here...........Geet is indeed acting very childish....but is she to be blamed really...??

MSK and Dadi have kinda spoiled her with their love.........Dadi never takes her to task when she does something silly....she just explains "Beat....teee.........fignting is Not Good".......in fact yesterday she was laughing over Geets antiques on the Breakfast table and was proudly telling Dev about their fight........now tell me in conditions like this......will Geets silliness not  increase.......she is just getting more pampered by MSK and Dadi....so she is not even realizing that what she is doing is Silly and Dumb...

If Dadi or MSK talk to her once seriously.....i dont think Geet will continue with her antiques...

It's just that MSK n Dadi are pampering her...and she is acting the way she wants🤔
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Usha...

I think the old team just tried to make Geet look stupid after marriage...gone was the senseble girl...well me hoping that this new team brings her back to the office....
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its ok if they don't show her working in the office. she is newly married that too to a very rich and successful guy. she is pregnant. 🤣 she can take it easy. she can enjoy the bliss. let her be pampered by her husband.

but please don't make her look stupid and silly and bickering all the time. what happened to the intelligent, sharp, gentle, senstive girl that she was