Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den:Bhains' Blue Sher,Elephant's Pink Kuri (Page 36)

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Geeky DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Jyo n shonnu: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06RageOfAnAngel

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
bye shona baby sleep tightHug.. n take care of ur hair ill u.. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RageOfAnAngel

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
It was 7:20 when I looked at my watch so I ran to the check-point quickly(Yep I was pretty careless like geet with running aroundLOL) and I got told off by ishaan at that moment too..He was pretty angry about me running around like a careless brat..I hugged him tight without uttering a word with tears rolling down my eyes..He responded back by clutching me tight..and after some minutes he said: "Miss Anwesha bhatt can you stop crying so much or there will be a tsunami in this airport right now" You don't even know how to swim and I am not sure whether I will save youLOLI smacked  him on his shoulder and he said: Ouch I should be really scared to spend my life with you because I will smacked or stamped any moment..So we had our little moment there and then we headed to India..

I had to face it all again so I was really nervous about it and Ishaan could see that on my eyes so he comoforted me about it and said: "Your bad times are over and you will have to be brave to face those creatures again because they have to be punished, I know you are not weak just keep faith in yourself you will achieve justice for your father" My eyes went watery again and I got emotional, and he stopped me right there and continued: " Miss anwesha bhatt I know our relationship is changed now but if you keep on crying every 2 minutes you will turn into a Devasted soul, By the way nothing changes between us..I will still be your arrogant man and I want you to reply back to me like you did before..We should be different not like every couple in the neighbourhood" I laughed off and said: "Ok Ishaan sir"..

He stopped me there and continued:" But that Sir of yours changes between us, you should stop calling me Sir now"..I said: "Only if you stop calling me Miss anwesha bhatt"..He said: "Do you ahve a problem wit that? isn't that your full name?"I said: "But if I can stop calling you Ishaan Sir why can't you stop calling me Miss Anwesha Bhatt?" He stammered: "Err..Because I want to" ..Well our arguments were never going to end...we completed our long journey with little arguments..It was Landing time and he thought pregnant women peuk during every landing of a flight so he told the air hostess to provide him with 20 Vomit Bags..LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimes-Divine-serialwatcher16jyoti06swan20MishtyShona49erFanshaliainaGURTISecretKhabri420

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I feel CVs need to decide now in 2 weeks itself what to do with the baby...if they r planning to bring the baby out,then bump needs to b shown in these 2 weeks itself and if they hv no plans to bring out the baby,then MC should b shown in these 2 weeks only...they cannot continue with it for long now....the bump needs to come out now before this yoga classes and allErmm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16mi7chimesMishtyShonaRageOfAnAngelswan20

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I feel CVs need to decide now in 2 weeks itself what to do with the baby...if they r planning to bring the baby out,then bump needs to b shown in these 2 weeks itself and if they hv no plans to bring out the baby,then MC should b shown in these 2 weeks only...they cannot continue with it for long now....the bump needs to come out now before this yoga classes and allErmm
I agree Jyoti the Pregnancy track has been messed up a lot, they need to buck up with what they show, the show will complete a year in a month and if the pregnancy track is still being messed around, there was no point in anything that happened till now.. The little moments that the creatives are portraying related to the baby has made audience eager for this track to be procedeed but if they decide to stretch most of them will change their channel..Aren't these two stupid sidekick chracters enough torture..

Edited by Anwesha_02 - 07 March 2011 at 1:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesserialwatcher16jyoti06swan20MishtyShona

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
@Anvesha:Exactly..it needs to progress either ways now...either baby comes out or not....CVs need to decide now without further delaying....they r making a mockery of this trackOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesMishtyShona49erFanswan20

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I agree jyo...

Ok guys am off, MUM is ghoorofying moi Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RageOfAnAngel

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
@All do you guys really want to know what happened further hehe

@Jyoti by the way watching Uttaran makes me ignore most flaws in Geet..LOLatleast they are not showing what happened in Uttaran, the mockery of a pregnant woman was worse in UttaranDead

Edited by Anwesha_02 - 07 March 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

49erFanMishtyShonaSecretKhabri420

Go to top