Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den:Bhains' Blue Sher,Elephant's Pink Kuri (Page 30)

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sigma

Shomu and her baba confusion ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodjyoti06shonuuRageOfAnAngelSigma

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
guys pen down all your sugestions and send it barry jee.. usko bhi toh pata chale how much fun we make out of their cuteness ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesGeekgodjyoti06Meetu_AnuMishtyShonaSigmaRageOfAnAngel

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geekgod

@Shonuu...you got it, baba fairship....since I am nowhere near blackROFL

@Parm....no way no how, you have to live with Bubba or GeeksROFL

soo that means there is a real name Big smile

awesome take Ashu Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodjyoti06

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

hi anwesha

I stalked at night today and saw that you are around. I am usually around in the morning and have read your story. 

Just wanted to tell you how i admire your courage and your fighting ability against all odds. I also appreciate your mother's balanced presence with you.

I will come back and read your update tomorrow. 

Apart from a lot of people you will be making Zee happy today. Her tagline when she enters the den is usually  ' Has Anwesha updated today'.

Take care

@ geeks

I completed the task that you set for me and it does not reflect my personality. I am still boring.

@ all devils

goodnight. calling it a day.

usha

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 07 March 2011 at 12:08pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anwesha_02anjalireddyy84Geekgodjyoti06swan20MishtyShona

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Originally posted by Geekgod

@SwatiStern Smile

Oiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mujhe mat ghoor, teri bulbul ko bata dongi haan ApproveLOL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodRageOfAnAngel

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I stopped him and said: "You placed so much trust on me but before that it is important for you to know my past before you plan our future together in the present"..He glared at me with mixed emotions and I turned my face around and said: "I don't know if you are still going to be here when I finish confessing my past so I am going to turn my head as I cannot watch you leaving.."He held my shoulders and said: "Anwesha your past will never change my love for you but if you still think it is vital for me to know everything I won't stop you..Go on I have all my ears to you"..I turned my back to him and started reciting everything that happened to me..

I finished reciting everything but I didn't have the courage to turn back and see him not there so I stood still for atleast 15 minutes then I turned around to see that no one was standing there..I was in tears but I knew that I had to accept teh reality. So I prepared myself to face the heartbreak, I was mentally prepared to accept his decision but I was still heartbroken. I lay in my bed all night, trying to sleep but I just couldn't..I knew I had to be strong and move on for the baby's benefit because there was no point crying over spilt milk..I headed back to my normal mundane..I found out Ishaan took a day leave because he was not well..I was worried so I immediately called Ishita to find out whether he was alright, she said Ishaan has locked himself in his room since last night and is not coming out..I knew why that happened but I controlled myself because Ishaan doesn't look at me in the same way as he did before so I had no right over him..The whole day passed by and then the next day the same old routine with me jogging in the park and then heading to my work experience routine..I didn't see Ishaan in the park so I knew he really didn't want to face me anymore..

When I entered the Main Reception area, me and Ishaan came face to face to each other but somehow we couldn't let our eyes meet..They met for some time but then the eyelock broke again and again..He walked to the side back to his cabin without uttering a word...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Divine-Dillikudimi7chimesserialwatcher16Geekgodjyoti06swan20MishtyShona49erFanSigmashaliainaGURTISecretKhabri420

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Originally posted by Sigma

I would have preferred Maan and Geet to have talked about whether they thought it was a boy or girl, instead of randomly just starting fights over pink and blue colour, it would have been nice to see them have a normal conversation for the baby and their thoughts and wishes for it
Yeah ...they can hv a normal conversation on one of the days instead of bickeringErmm..but then right from episode 1,hardly we hv witnessed Maaneet hving normal conversatin na except for that tent-date wala episodeLOL...So Geet-Maan normal conversatino might now look abnormal in this caseLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16GeekgodRageOfAnAngelSigmaswan20Meetu_AnuMishtyShona

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

@PArm...no I was yanking your chain, there is NO real name, just Baba, my folks are as unimaginative as the Geet CVs ....they picked up the easiest and cheesiest oneROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sigmaswan20MishtyShonaRageOfAnAngel

Go to top