Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den:Bhains' Blue Sher,Elephant's Pink Kuri (Page 14)

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Thanks Priti, something is a miss for sure!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84GeekgodRageOfAnAngelshonuu

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Take done on pg 1

here for Lajjji devilss

-----------
Sleeping beauty: LOL Was Maan awake lyk a Zombiee all night or did he put an alarm to wake up at 5:30 so tht he can hear Good Morning fron Geet at 6ROFLloved the blink with the eye from DD 
asking what you looking at? and GC's blink back which said Just like that awww...

Tug of war for Good Morning: ROFLROFLROFLaren't these two the most weirdest ppl but still its cutee...LOLbut then wen he Does Zabardasti Moi Likeyy...Blushingbut then Geet screamss in his ears after putting him in his control

Pink or Blue?:baby boy or baby Girl ay le shuru ho gayee...Now I am suree Geet is gonna do double century with twins..One boy one Girl...LOLOfcourse this super baby has to be unique as it is safe in the womb since 10 Monthss without a Baby BumpLOL

Delhi Mundas vs Punjab de Shers:ROFLROFLLOL DD's act with the hand was hilarious and the zoo one linerLOLthey are so trying to pull our legss..you know we are all complaining how GC don't eat..he only eats boiled stuff etcc..so they made Geet say the Parantha line..LOLI love when they do that by showing us that we know what you are thinking...LOLMSK's Motu impression was adorable the way he did it aww..

Devaaa khush ya Dukhi?:LOL his expression he actually was so happy but he showed to daadi tht he is Worriedd..kaminaa but moi likey him being negativee...MSK's Glareeee scared Dev haha he ran away...That expression of his to Dev Confused me..was he angry which made run away like a Bheegi billi or what?anywayy...

AdiMaan Ek Dujhe ka HaalEmbarrassed:awww I love hoW Adi knowss Maan so well tht he is gonna get distracted by Geet..Learn from adi, Maan is always buzzy romancing ppl..adi has to keep on remining him his Status..LOL

Gurmeet?Gurmeet Cement: LMFAO thosee comments..ROFLROFLROFLSelf PublicityROFLand Virendra ConstructionsssROFLand adi reminding him Sir Khurana ConstructionssROFLI can't believe they got da 400 Croree deal after all the Mishappenings..I wuldn't atke da risk to finalise a deal with a Man who doesn't even remember his own Company's NameLOLbut I loved adi's scooter laugh ROFL

MSK ain;t  from Baba Adam ka Zamaana: He knows Google Unkle ka thikaana..how can he be 200 Years ke zamana ka..He is MOdern..Cool

AdiMaan ka Atoot Vishvaas:awwww maan has full bharosaaon adi..Deal Phinal Kardo..See how much Bharosa adimaan have on each other..More than MaaneetBig smilehe even wants Adi to do naamkaran of his baby girl...Embarrassed

Why Bawarchi Singh Khurana had to enter kitchen?
OK so the Chilli Chicken was changed to Milk ChickenLOLI don't even eat tht since I am a pure vegetarian but I am sure chilli chicken ain;t Noodles or the Cvz just think we are fools?Confused
he is gonna go mend the food that got ruinedd..He is gonna use that Big Patila for that..to make what Chilli Chicken? naah but he was using Milk so I think it is Kheer..Gawd why am I worried about the Food lol..Jo hogaa I am happy I am not gonna get served...ApproveLOL

AA Utter Crap: Gawsh BBB has been raped so badly coz its used on them...Stern SmileSo Apparently Anwesha Khurana is the owner of a HUGE Event Management Company..What is her age? Hmmm 18! Who gave her the money to buy the shares? Hmmm no one she jacked the cheques off her bhai's table and her Bhai who is supposed to be a very Sharp Businessman still doeesn't know that his Pyaari Behna has bought a company and also employed sum of his staff there..The KC staff who were once IP staff now have experience of working between 2 Mentally Disabled Khuranas..MSK purchases IP just to stay around his fiance bcoz he cannot take a break up and same with his sister..She wakes up and purchases an event management company with 0.000000000000000000000000% Experience and Guess Wah? She is soooooooooooo Good at managing events such as shaadi that she is in demand..Wowww...I am so Impressed..Stern Smile

Creatives do you know how bloody illogical this AA torture is going on for..We keep on giving chances for you to improve on your mistake but you just don't want to do it..The more we say NO to AA the more importance thety are given...We don;t hate AA coz we only want to see Maaneet the whole episode..Side characters always make the episode more interesting but when you have two blocks in front of you..You cannot stand them..Piyush is fine with his acting but Nikunj overshadows him..Its Simple look for another side track..But what is the point of screaming our hoarses out..Nothing reaches your ears...Sleepy

PS: the Nok JHoks are cute but if they are shown everyday it bcums Boring...

Edited by Cute_Ash - 07 March 2011 at 11:15am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Geekgodjyoti06swan20-Priti11-MishtyShonashonuu49erFanRageOfAnAngelSoapoperasrfunsun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

even i heard the first name maan said as drashti with typical GC pronunciation.....................

time pass episode ,but the baby talks should not be overdone in one episode itself........AA still fail to make sense nor does this weddingplanning thing.............Ermm

why has MSK forgotten he has a torturous sister who is squandering his money............

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Geekgodjyoti06swan20MishtyShonashonuuRageOfAnAngelSoapoperasrfunpreetgurti

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Awesome Title ash......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodshonuu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

IP track? Ab kaise aayega? Geet does not owe Dev anything anymore. Maan knows the truth. Geet give give him once across his face if he suggests anything. 

Dev in MSK ka office itself is a danger signal..he is a educated fellow and has all the details about Company's accounts and other stuffs,......MSK is shown caught up with Geet these days....its a golden chance for Dev to get inside the company and start his process of turning MSK into a bhikariLOL....and then when things will b in Dev's hand ,he can put up his proposal in front of GeetErmm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84GeekgodSoapoperasrfunswan20MishtyShonasun29

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Love the title Ash!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodsun29

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

there has to eb a sensible track in place n the romance incorporated ...nok jhoks needs to ahve a base..eevryday same nok jhoks get annoying...how cn a couple fight ol da time is beyond me..atleast if they show 1 days nok jhok next day they shud show a passionate convo or a mature convo...there has to be a proper balance.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84GeekgodRageOfAnAngelswan20-Priti11-shonuu

luvmaneet IF-Dazzler
luvmaneet
luvmaneet

Gurmeet CementROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

So Maneet's baby name is Gurmeet or DrashtiTongue,i wish they include Maaneet and gurti in the list tooWink
Negative points:
Another waste character in AA circus after NityaSleepy,i am wondering looks like someone is paying the PH for stretching the AA circus track like a chewing gumErmmWacko

Things I liked:
Liked the morning scene,dining table scene tooSmilethough DD/geet was looking a bit OTT laterErmm
Adi,MSK scene was gud too,enjoyed it,they should show Adimaan scenes regularlyThumbs Up
Dev is all set to marofy entry into KC,hmmmEvil Smile
In the MSK-dev scene,MSK wasnt insecure at all,and the best thing is Dev thinks some fight is going on between MAneet while nothing such is really happeningWink
Precap No commentsLOL,becoz precap main dikhta kuch hai aur hota kuch aur haiLOL

GC,DD,SS,Dadi,Adi all were fab as alwaysStar
AA they are still NE for meStern Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84mi7chimesGeekgodRageOfAnAngelshonuuSoapoperasrfun49erFan

Go to top