Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

me wantt o see maan and geet on sholon si sholon si...........mera yeh adhura sapna kab pura hoga................i do not even mind a dream sequence ..............
sun29 thumbnail

@preet..it is the same story everywhere.........kids throwing water balloons from their houses down on hte streets ...........
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Sun ☺️☺️
awwww my wish too Geet in black Sari would look wow and The Song
damm good yaar
OKIE WHAT U WANT A Salsa dance or similar to Kurbaan hua

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Geet always had extreme emotions/feelings for Dev whether love or hatred🤔...Dev is the first guy in her life with whom she got physical for the first time..she is carrying his child and today if she hates someone the most,its again Dev...

So somewhere MSK ka insecurity with even Dev's mere presense in the house or office is justified and CVs need to bring out this aspect in MSK ka character in the future where Dev's interference in their life gives rise to a over-possessive MSK😛....And mayb this is where we see Dev too showing signs of grey since he will start feeling that I really din't achieve anything in my redemption phase ..only got hatred from all...so let me go back to my evil self and try to get back everything that I hv lost because of my own brother😈....And here it will b interesting to see how it changes Geet's life when she will witness this tug of war between the brothers....of course in the present MSK is her life and all😳 but she can't totally wipe off her past which is still growing inside her in the form of her baby and she will witness two men ..one her present and one her past fighting for it...

These r the complexities which needs to b brought in the script now to make it interesting and gripping
sun29 thumbnail

@preet...DD would look awesome in that black sari and bikini top.........she can carry it very grace tooo........and we already know how well she is attuned with maan in salsa ...........haiiiiiiiiiiiii........😍
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Recap

MSK and Geet ready for Yoga 😉

Geet in cute Gym outfit.......high pony..

MSK in BLACK vest and Aladdin pajamas 😛 

...............Continued...

MSK looks at Geet after she says that even masters can be punished.......but soon comes back to senses ..😆..

So now MSK comes very very very close to Geet....he is just behind her .....he whispers in her ears " First rule.........u should always listen to your MASTER☺️.....what ever Master does....no interfering in between " he says in his SEXY SEXY whisperish voice  😍....

Geet just closes her eyes for a sec..feeling the sensation and than nodes her head😲☺️.....

Geets back is touching MSK's chest😍.....he slowly and seductively starts moving his figures on her arms...than holds her hands and spreading the hands ......Geet getting lost in this just follows him............

Song playing in background .......

JANIYEEE......ZARA ZARA SA CHULE MUJE☺️....JANIYEEE.......tu Dhur kahi le chal muje☺️

So as per the song beats he is teaching her Youga☺️....

on the PARA "KUCH AISA KARDE YARA"

Both are standing face to face............he pulls her close...Geets eyes close........
Slowly he holds her waist and bends her backwards......he to bends along with her☺️.....here Geets hand is side ways and he is holding her by waist.........very very close

Last part coming up😃
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
@Sun so you want Salsa coollll yaa i agree she can carry anything with Grace and look fablous
sun29 thumbnail

@jyo..exactly.........these need to be focussed upon...geet's past is large...........it cannot be simply brushed under a carpet or sidelined........every minute emotion too would matter...........and MSK ka insecurity is a logical outcome ...he is man and any hot blooded possesive male cannot act saintly when the past that too intimate one comes and stares at ur face.................
preetgurti thumbnail
@Anu
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ 😍😍
sun29 thumbnail

@anu...me getting goosebumps readin it and imagining it☺️😍