Devil's Den:Bhains' Blue Sher,Elephant's Pink Kuri - Page 37

Posted: 13 years ago
@Medha, Geeks........hi & bye🤗

@zee....... so it is confirmed and hapenning soon ? 

Yup too much of baby love and talks is a red alert signal...and no baby bump.... definitely

Edit 1:

@Geeks...... Shawshank is the second best movie after Godfather in my all time fav movies..God so much story, gripping from start to finish..
Edited by kadydeep - 13 years ago
@Deepika: No idea yet........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Hey deeps. My God. The Den is still on Pg 48? 

I just read Opti's FF update. Brilliant part. Read it soon if u haven;t already.

Naya promo aaya kya😃

@Priti 🤗
@Deeps hi again🤗

looks like after i went all disappeared too
Hey Rashmi ðŸ¤—

Occasional visitors only to the den today. Nothing interesting to talk about the episode. Looks like not interesting tukkas also. ðŸ˜†

About Naya Promo - I don;t think anything has come. I didn't see any post by Shinus. 
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
@Priti........Just read it.....Thanks for the heads up....After reading it I am reminded of Abel taking up Richmond Hotel in K&A.....
Did u read my potential plot on pg 45.....a tear jerker😭
Aur batao. Any tukkas today? I was here till Jo was saying that the new writers have said that the story will need a couple of weeks to get back on track. 
@ Deeps - I just read it. I agree with some parts. 

Yes, I have had this feeling for a while now and with all the insane blunders they have shown so far, it will be better in a way of they use an MC track. Practical issues with having a baby on the sets as well as many other reasons. And needless to say Dev has to be the reason for it all to happen. Here is my issue -

I don't see Dev as capable of bankrupting Maan / KC. As in, he has never been soon to be that intelligent or capable of such stunts. He has always been a social menace - gambling, womanizer etc. But never a shrewd, intelligent businessman. Him trying to create misunderstanding b/w Anne + daadima and Maneet etc I can foresee. But not him taking over KC. With NT, totally possible. But by himself, not so much. 

But great prediction though. It will be fun to watch Maan going after Dev with all vengeance.