Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Ok I just saw the repeat....The board meeting scene was hilarious especially when MSK says Gurmeet Cement and Balwinder Constructions🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I m still wondering how did they all managed to keep a straight face in that scene🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jyotss was it Balwinder or Virendra Constructions🤣🤣
luvmaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Ashu Awwww u're such a cutttyyyy in that pic😳😛
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Ash:I heard it Balwinder😆...but its either balvinder or virender ..something like that😆😆😆...if this is how he does 400 crore ka deal na....then MSK bankruptcy track is not far away😆😆...mayb soon he will hv to settle for a new business and name it as Gurmeet Doodhwala🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cute_Ash thumbnail
I still find that so utterly adorable
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyo......even the dining table scene where Geet imitates the way gay men walk was hilarious.....i'm sure GC must have taken multiple takes for that one.....😆
jyoti06 thumbnail

@Swan:Yeah the way DD/Geet  did that gesture for  gay people,gosh I m still wondering how they manage to shoot the scene  with straight faces🤣...

@Ash:Yup that gesture by MSK is really very cute😆😳

I m now even more confident...this episode is directed by GurTi only and they only wrote the dialogues🤣🤣🤣🤣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I totally loved the last scene, it was quite cute!   Maan waiting for Geet in the hall and she saw him, did he even know she was looking! 😆😆😆
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For sure he ain't goin bankrupt,   come one he is MSK, duniya unke kadmo par nachte hai na!  I doubt this will ever happen!  He is too smart!   NO matter what, he keeps his eye on everything! 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

I totally loved the last scene, it was quite cute!   Maan waiting for Geet in the hall and she saw him, did he even know she was looking! 😆😆😆

I think tomorrow it will b MSK cooking day which Geet will give him as his punishment for converting her chili chicken into milk chicken😆😆😆
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Ash:I heard it Balwinder😆...but its either balvinder or virender ..something like that😆😆😆...if this is how he does 400 crore ka deal na....then MSK bankruptcy track is not far away😆😆...mayb soon he will hv to settle for a new business and name it as Gurmeet Doodhwala🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Its Virender..Jyots ur ears ok..u heard drashti instead of Jaisleen😆
LOL Yeah he can do that too, then he can make sumthing out of tht doodh for his sidebusiness🤣to make Kheer for everyonee🤣🤣