Devil's Den:Bhains' Blue Sher,Elephant's Pink Kuri

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Sleeping beauty: LOL Was Maan awake lyk a Zombiee all night or did he put an alarm to wake up at 5:30 so tht he can hear Good Morning fron Geet at 6🤣loved the blink with the eye from DD 
asking what you looking at? and GC's blink back which said Just like that awww...

Tug of war for Good Morning: 🤣🤣🤣aren't these two the most weirdest ppl but still its cutee...😆but then wen he Does Zabardasti Moi Likeyy...☺️but then Geet screamss in his ears after putting him in his control

Pink or Blue?:baby boy or baby Girl ay le shuru ho gayee...Now I am suree Geet is gonna do double century with twins..One boy one Girl...😆Ofcourse this super baby has to be unique as it is safe in the womb since 10 Monthss without a Baby Bump😆

Delhi Mundas vs Punjab de Shers:🤣🤣LOL DD's act with the hand was hilarious and the zoo one liner😆they are so trying to pull our legss..you know we are all complaining how GC don't eat..he only eats boiled stuff etcc..so they made Geet say the Parantha line..😆I love when they do that by showing us that we know what you are thinking...😆MSK's Motu impression was adorable the way he did it aww..

Devaaa khush ya Dukhi?:LOL his expression he actually was so happy but he showed to daadi tht he is Worriedd..kaminaa but moi likey him being negativee...MSK's Glareeee scared Dev haha he ran away...That expression of his to Dev Confused me..was he angry which made run away like a Bheegi billi or what?anywayy...

AdiMaan Ek Dujhe ka Haal😳:awww I love hoW Adi knowss Maan so well tht he is gonna get distracted by Geet..Learn from adi, Maan is always buzzy romancing ppl..adi has to keep on remining him his Status..😆

Gurmeet?Gurmeet Cement: LMFAO thosee comments..🤣🤣🤣Self Publicity🤣and Virendra Constructionsss🤣and adi reminding him Sir Khurana Constructionss🤣I can't believe they got da 400 Croree deal after all the Mishappenings..I wuldn't take da risk to finalise a deal with a Man who doesn't even remember his own Company's Name😆but I loved adi's scooter laugh 🤣

MSK ain;t  from Baba Adam ka Zamaana: He knows Google Unkle ka thikaana..how can he be 200 Years ke zamana ka..He is MOdern..😎

AdiMaan ka Atoot Vishvaas:awwww maan has full bharosaaon adi..Deal Phinal Kardo..See how much Bharosa adimaan have on each other..More than Maaneet😃he even wants Adi to do naamkaran of his baby girl...😳

Why Bawarchi Singh Khurana had to enter kitchen?
OK so the Chilli Chicken was changed to Milk Chicken😆I don't even eat tht since I am a pure vegetarian but I am sure chilli chicken ain;t Noodles or the Cvz just think we are fools?😕
he is gonna go mend the food that got ruinedd..He is gonna use that Big Patila for that..to make what Chilli Chicken? naah but he was using Milk so I think it is Kheer..Gawd why am I worried about the Food lol..Jo hogaa I am happy I am not gonna get served...😆

AA Utter Crap: Gawsh BBB has been raped so badly coz its used on them...😳So Apparently Anwesha Khurana is the owner of a HUGE Event Management Company..What is her age? Hmmm 18! Who gave her the money to buy the shares? Hmmm no one she jacked the cheques off her bhai's table and her Bhai who is supposed to be a very Sharp Businessman still doeesn't know that his Pyaari Behna has bought a company and also employed sum of his staff there..The KC staff who were once IP staff now have experience of working between 2 Mentally Disabled Khuranas..MSK purchases IP just to stay around his fiance bcoz he cannot take a break up and same with his sister..She wakes up and purchases an event management company with 0.000000000000000000000000% Experience and Guess Wah? She is soooooooooooo Good at managing events such as shaadi that she is in demand..Wowww...I am so Impressed..😳

Creatives do you know how bloody illogical this AA torture is going on for..We keep on giving chances for you to improve on your mistake but you just don't want to do it..The more we say NO to AA the more importance thety are given...We don;t hate AA coz we only want to see Maaneet the whole episode..Side characters always make the episode more interesting but when you have two blocks in front of you..You cannot stand them..Piyush is fine with his acting but Nikunj overshadows him..Its Simple look for another side track..But what is the point of screaming our hoarses out..Nothing reaches your ears...🥱

PS: the Nok JHoks are cute but if they are shown everyday it bcums Boring...

Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
The Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
Bird & Dot free zone !!!
This is particularly in light of the recent moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38706393 and  henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because 
we will shoot you. HAAN! 

DISCLAIMER
The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

4 Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" "And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747 

Naintara

Vicky

Bloopers
india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1586796

Music

Dance

Wedding Symbolism

Foreplay
Parallel Tracks
Fan Dumb

Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posting Jyoti's take from page 5, with her permission of course, will post mine below and a bit later!

Jyoti06

Liked the Episode....it was simple and entertaining😊

Things I liked

• Starting morning scene...the bedsheet pull and the little intimate moments between the two..the way Geet said "good morning" in his ears was funny and cute😆😳..
  • Enjoyed their breakfash nok-jhok too..I wish a relationship in real life between husband-wfie could b so entertaining😍...But alas morning breakfast between hubby-wife in real life is really very boring as both r in a rush to reach office because in real life no Adi sir will b calling and waiting for the boss to arrive.....if u don't reach on time,u r fired from the job😆...
  • Dadi telling ramkahaani of Maan-Geet to Dev was irritating😡/.but that will push the story ahead in interesting direction👍🏼...the way Dev is acting in front of Dadi,it seems soon he will b landing up in Khurana construction and that will b second part of his plan😈..his first part of the plan was to enter Khurana house and he is successful here...his second part is to get entry pass in Khurana Constructions now😈...Still his third and fourth part of the plans r remaining which will come into action once he joins KC...so till then keep guessing😛...
  • Best part of the episode...MSK feeling Gurmeet is the best name for his son🤣...I dunno if I heard it right or wrong but I feel even in the last part when he tells Geet the names for the baby girl ...he mentions Drashti first following by other names🤣...mayb his pronounciation was not proper there but he does mention her name as well🤣...mayb they can name the child GurTi once its born🤣....Why I feel these dialogues were not written by Barry but GurTi mayb😛
  • Adi-MSK scenes always rock and even the board meeting scene rocked today👍🏼..Wish CVs show more of Adi-MSK scenes now😳...
  • Precap is interesting and makes one curious for next episode to see what MSK does with Dev now🤔

Turn-offs
  • Annie's faltoo planning of marriage or whatever🥱...I feel sorry for Romeo and Manisha here for getting wasted in this unwanted track
  • Geet is cooking in the house when she should hv been working with MSK in KC I feel🤔...I mean if she can do all the impossible things in her never ending pregnency then why can't she work in office with MSK😕...CVs plss think about it...😊
  • CVs plss balance out Maaneet scenes properly...too much overdoese of baby-talks in one episode will not look cute anymore🤔

Passionate or Intimate scenes Between Maaneet

Since there is huge demand for passionate scenes between Maaneet which all feel hv gone missing now with too much of baby-talks./..so well CVs do consider it that too🤔..even though I feel its important first to develop a proper track with Dev getting in between Maaneet and then passion can automatically follow in Maaneet track🤔....

My Episode Rating:8/10..Overall I enjoyed the episode with cute Maaneet scenes but yes Baby track needs to progress now..its stuck up at one point and so even cute baby talks sometimes start looking a bit OTT with no progression to the pregnency track

Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res~

Aaj bhi bhukaa rahunga toh... phirse chakkki chii karoonga...

PRECAP : looks lik moi is lubbing Chakki Chiiiiii... ahaaaaa! i just wont let Deva cook his broath!! wah wah!!

but moi lubs to look DETERMINED!! HAAN!!!

missed scene 1 thks to my maid.. aah how do ppl in my house know whn Moi romance!! spare me... eeeeks

Baby Color : Moi is for Royal Play : paint ur imagination ! use both u phools but yea the talk n the solution is gheeesa hua tape lik maahi.. overused!!!

Baby names : god just lik everyone moi litterally rolled on the floor hearing Gurmeet!! thkfully i didnt choke!! n god i was waiting for Drashti.. way bttr thn th other names Moi googled!! but Google uncle ROCKs anyways!!

skipped Deva Daadi twisted tate to watch Sushant dance solo.. srry

skipped AA coz i dont lik to watch.. but did catch som glimpse .. buisiness rivalry or Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Not really impressed with today's episode, but have few things which I think I want to point out.......

The first scene where Maan and Geet were fighting over the spread, it would be been nice if Maan had pulled it and Geet land on him, just like on the outhouse wala scene, then that loop would had been closed, they r married now, but still we don't see the closeness between them as before marriage, very disappointed at this

I like the funny sequences, but sometimes it becomes overdoses and ruin the feeling of the chemistry, I think before marriage, we saw much intimate, intense and much passionate scenes between Maaneet, Does that means that the CVs r trying to show that love fades after marriage? They didn't even had a proper SR, I understand what reason they gave, though it's bakwaas reason, Geet run and had accident, but nothing happened to the baby, while ulta Maan ko injuiry hue, then what the hell is their problem on Maan and Geet's SR?

They better end this baby's illogical track, coz I am totally fed up of it, I was against baby's miscarriage, but I am full with it now, they r making mockery of this pregnancy and playing with viewers' emotions.......

Now again with baby's names, thought they r sweet scenes, I would prefer they choose Maaneet's name as the name for the baby, coz it's the name firstly which viewers had choosen and 2ndly it's unite Maan and Geet's name......

Was it a publicity to choose Gurmeet's name? Sorry, but I found that it makes no sense Why I feel the story is going out and the publicity is making an entry , Is there no other way left for creativity to earn TRPs than doing such nonsense?

Dev as for now is positive, but it seems through the precap that the badnaami wala cheez is to make Maan accept Dev to work in KC, it's to block all ways for Maan to disagree.......

AA's nonsense continue to be on, people hardly can tolerate it, but still they introduce another character that bhaai wala, I think he is the same mentioned in Manav's track......

I was not really impressed with today's episode, thought the funny moments were cute enough, but it's becoming overdoses.......

I would give today's episode 6/10

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ek VIVAHit couple Aisa bhi...🤣🤣🤣

1,  Good morning fight was tooooooooo cute... 🤣🤣🤣 normally newly married couples have good night kiss or good morning kiss... but sadde maaneet have good night and good morning fights... 🤣🤣🤣 what a cute couple???

2, Beeelu or pink??? does it really matter??😕... MSK can design a room in just one hour time na?? so whats with the fighting?? here geet will deliver the baby and there maan  will change the colour before she gets back to home from hospital...ha na??🤣🤣 having seen them fighting i killed my hope for the CON.. such cute kids..inki toh school jane ki age ha.. in per yeh CON ka bojh kyun???🤣🤣🤣🤣

3,Dadi maa played the referee ......i loved her today when she said something about the table manners... i said dadimaa table manners??? they even dont have the bedroom manners...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 nor do they have honeymoon manners.. i mean someone ELSE..😈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...

4, Geet ka beta.. named Gurmeet????😲😲😲,,,, who paid cvs to come up with this ??? bechare Gurtians...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣and if they are up to something more hilarious then i am sure maan will finally decide his daughter's name as Drashti......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣and GCM will request cvs to keeeeeeeeeeeeel the baby ASAP.🤣🤣🤣

5, and maan praising Gurmeet name??? first self-kissing and now self praising.. yeh ho kya raha ha GHSP mein???and Adi filling for the sasha's place kya?? but i loved him today he wa so cute..

6, NE basaye gi gundon ke ghar.. apna toh basa nhi saki....🤣🤣🤣 her next clients will be chor, daaku,  bar gals etc... and y dont she plans a wedding of her highness Rakhi sawant?? they will defo share the same tastes na???🤣🤣🤣

ok on a serious note..

1,Episode was toooooo cute.. but the baby thing is being stretched so much.. i mean today  i was saying that moon talks were aint that bad......

2, Maan unaware of  NE's business with Arjun.. and KC's employees working with her.. is beyond my understanding..

3, Dadi maa didnt tell dev that maan geet are fighting over the gender of baby.. she should have given a little hint to him to get jealous..

4, i loved Adi in the episode,, he was very good.. so were maaneet with their cuteness

Edited by shonuu - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Dedication for Maan and Geet

BD se kaam chailaile
Ek din piya
Mein tabiyat badi kharab hai

Dedication for Dev

Aare deewano, mujhe pehcnano, kaha se aaya, mein hu CON
Mein hu don, mein hu don, mein hu mein hu Dev the DON of CON

Dedication for Anne and Arjun

Imtehaan ho gayi, intezaar ki
Aayi na kuch khabar, NE's ke nikal ki
Yeh hame hai yakeen, CV's bewkoof toh nahi
Phir wajah kya hui, Intezaar ki

Some questions which I guess will never get answered in this show and we should stop questioning

1. Will Maan ever find out that Anne bought an event management company?
Well, how could he. 400 crores mean nothing to that guy. How stupid of us to assume that he will care that employees that he is paying to work in KC are volunteering else where during office hours. 

2. Is daadi good or bad.
It almost seems obvious to me now that the CV's don't know the answer to this one too. They will use her to their convenience. So at least I am going to stop debating about whether she is good, bad, sane, insane, stupid or the most rational person in the show. 

3. Will the baby ever be born?
🤔

4. Will Geet get back to work?
🤔

5. Is this show still about women empowerment? Will Geet ever get justice?
Well, if Dev is not around Geet seems to be pretty happy. Her flash backs are only when Dev is around. So Dev ko Canada bhej do ya outhouse. Geet ko khud koi farak nahi padega. Toh phir mein kyon apna gala phadu hamesha? 

6. How many siblings does Maan really have?
🤔

So hereafter I won't ask any of these questions. These are and will remain unanswered forever and I will be saner if I accept it and move on. 🤣

Episode Analysis

Good Morningggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg Maan

Well, it was only while watching this scene did I realize that I have stopped wishing my husband a good morning each day. We just get up and get on with out normal routines. I will try Geet's stunt sometime soon. Getting back to the show, a very cute scene. Although the sudden blue and pink was maybe a little out of context, I won't complain. The end conclusion, Geet is a bhais and Maan an elephant, bhais and every other animal?
In all, a very cute scene

Double layer paratha

First things first. Maan baabu, jaise geet ne bola, shero ko pink color acha nahi lagta. Let us hope for your wn sake that the baby is a girl. Else you will have to change the colour of the room. Haan. 

Another very cute scene. And the way she was feeling him paratas and his teasing her. All very cute. Sahi mein, yeh daadi waha se chali jaayagi toh hi acha hoga. Hamesha Maaneet ke beech mein tang ladana.

Daadi and Geet conversation about how lucky the baby will be to have Maan and Geet as parents was also a very cute one. Geet looks so cute when happy.

Maan and Dev

For once I could not understand Maan's expression towards Dev. I did not see anger on it. Maybe because the Youtube print wasn't clear? I will watch it again on star player, but something is going on in his mind. Don't know if he is contemplating giving Dev another chance. I hope not. 

Waise, Maan had a good sense of people and can judge people well. We have seen proof of it in his dislike towards NT, Brij and Arjun. So hopefully he let Dev into believing that he is not watching but will beat him in his own game. 

400 crores ka deal

Pheeewww! Sigh. So are we to conclude that Adi is the only one who really cares about the deal? Well, I have to state that I did not appreciate that scene much. I know I always rant about character consistencies onto dead ears, but why make mockery of Maan's character? Maan is not like this and neither is Geet. he was just talking to clients about how professional they all are. So why play with that? In thier effort to show us cute, the CV's think they can show us anything. Well, this was not so cute for me.

Gurmeet Cement? Virender Constructions? Was that supposed to be funny? Sorry, I wasn't laughing. 

But Adi's good luck, the deal got signed. Yay, the Khurana's got their biggest deal. Koi party warty to throw karo bhaiya.

I want to add here, I am really happy that Adi is being used so well in the last couple of episodes. He is so good and deserves all the screen time he can get. BTW, where is pinky?

PS: And, koi nahi mila toh Nakool ke hi use karlete as the client. Anyways the CV's believe in recycling. The new client looked unbelievably stupid. 

Baby names

Gurmeet? Seriously? I honestly hope it was a bad joke. I have anything I can cross crossed now. I want the baby to be a girl at any cost. Gurmeet Khurana? hai hai. I am sorry to say, sounds terrible.

Well, while we are at it, who wants to bet that Maan will suggest the name Drashti and Geet will love it? 😃

Precap

Well, the youtube print at this stage got really bad and I could not bring myself to watch it anymore. So I will wait to see it tomorrow before I comment. Ya, like my comments matter. But whatever 🤣

Thatz it from me. 

Oops, sorry. Just one more thing. I did not cover NE's on purpose. I don't like them and I skipped their scenes. But Romeo and Manisha are really good and deserve acknowledgement. Great job guys. 👏

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just a short take
cos this AA nonsense takes the cake
for how long do the CVs intend to skate?
No amount of AA nonsense will our thirst slake

Today's episode was OK 😳.  It was saved by GC and PB (Adi Sir). 👍🏼
AA nonsense was just plain unpalatable so I FFed it. 😡

I feel sorry for Piyush (Arjun), Abhishek (Romeo), Amit (Manisha) and Ira (Nitya). These are decent actors who we do not watch because of fact that NM (NE) destroys the whole scene just by being in it.

They should have gotten a stronger actress for this track. This track will get absolutely no traction because of her. My advice to you. Don't ever try to meld AA track with Maaneet track else it will be disaster all around. 🤢

Geet

Geet these days is plain beginning to annoy me because she insists on behaving like a fishwife. She seems to be looking for the slightest opportunity to fight. She has also turned into one of those ultra nonsensical selfish women who do not care that their hubby is at work and just call and annoy them. She knew that the 400 crore deal was on the line because she heard Maan's convo but she still is immature enough to call him at work that too with the names of baby boys? 😕 Instead of progressing her character is regressing. 👎🏼 She has worked in his office as his secretary and is aware of the kinds of multi million dollar deals that are struck. Why is she behaving like the village bumpkin?????

The paratha-pasta nonsense is honestly getting very old. This girl who wanted to make everything Maan likes is now forcing him to eat what she likes? 🤔 You are destroying the character of Geet. So now her aim in life is to be a good housewife and an ideal bahu 🤔😡

Geet needs to start going to work pronto. 👍🏼 She needs to start behaving like the Geet we know and quit being juvenile. 👎🏼

Maan needs to wake up and realize that he needs to start training her to take over if something happens to him. Geet might resist at first but Maan should stand his ground. So Geet caves in and starts working again. Maan keeps her close and teaches her things one by one. He also maarofies chances to fit in some office romance 🤣 ☺️

We need to see a strong confident Geet working with Maan as his ardhangini - helping him at work too. 👍🏼 She should impress clients and people should compliment Maan on how intelligent and beautiful his wife is 😉 .....making the devil jealous 😆 😆 😆

Maan

Gotta rush meeting time .....will come back and complete.

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
okay seriously..where is everyone??
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....

this is what i did when i saw maaneet seans😆..............

Epi was good from entertainment point of view😃

1. I liked Geet shouting in MSK's ears🤣

2.their chaddar fight was nice🤣

3. Gurumeet's name used was the highlight for me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....SELF PUBLICITY😎

4.MSK was like a ULLU KA PATHA today......n moi loved it😃🤣........cant see him puurrrrfect always haan😃