India-Forums

Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

To contact a mod/ other complaints

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Can IF have a section where the members can get hold of the moderators of any specific section?

I have noticed many a times Mods are absent in forums that are not very high on activity, but in other places though the forum is archived the members are active the mods are not. 

Another scenario is trying to contact a mod is an event in itself, PM them endlessly until they pay attention to you. Isnt there an easier way of dealing with this?

Another issue is that Stalking in The Chat clubs sections - this needs to be addressed seriously. As long as we are not abusive and follow the IF COC we should be allowed to discuss what we want.  However there has been excessive stalking and reporting for weirdest of reasons saying the posts instigated the stalkers.  Now how would a post in a pvt CC instigate a non member of the CC? ( Instigation here is criticising their favourites) This rule needs serious looking into as the excessive reporting has caused people to look for other places to hang out instead of IF.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

mausam020psycho_angelshakti_rockluv_nishalRitu.VAnhdara13princess_dj.DontKnow.mayurarti-RegalVintage-Maria.Fantasia.-.Perk.-EtherealRatiJenny..DoNotMindrelentless.annie07Badtameez_DilMasooma Bukhari_Meena_

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I definitely agree with Divya di............we surely need such a system where we can directly contact the MODs of a particular section.........itz surely needed....the members are really active in such forums......but we need a MoD active there....

but the BIGGEST issue right now for many of us is the endless amount of stalking done by the"Uninvited "members of the Chat-clubs...i mean-aren't we supposed to talk about our favorites  there at least..n peacefully.......n when we are not directly name-calling or doing anything of sorts......why r we given warnings....??we have been following IF COC n still-our Ccs get reported n stalked highly....n itz not only in the Cc...the normal posts in the forum are also being termed as instigating..n we get a note for that........can I-F throw some light on this...???when u r NOT a member of a Cc-then why do ppl tend to come n read the posts in it  then bother to get reported....in any normal sense-i will just overlook something which is not appealing to me.......or something which i don't like....but ppl here read them,get hurt(for god knows what) n then curse us openly on the open forum n get away with it also....WHOAA!!!now-is THAT  termed as following IF COC??

we seriously need I-F to look into this matter.,as the reporting has crossed all limits...Stern Smile

Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 07 March 2011 at 10:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.DontKnow.mayurarti------myownarearelentless.

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
i agree .....the mods are either sleepy lazy or absent can we plz get mods to regulate the forums...
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top