Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

hridhya

hridhya

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Dadisa asks Jagiya to come to temple with her and Anandi.First he doesn't agree and then Gehna asks him to go and he agrees.

At the temple they see his friends and Dadisa asks him to go and talk to them.He goes towards them and starts his "friendly talk"Confused.They get irritated and starts shouting at him.They ask why is he saying so many lies and Lal singh told them about his new affair with Gauri.They ask how they can forget all the things which Anandi.ClapHe shouts at them and asks them to mind their business and not to interfear in his personal life.AngryThey badmouth about Gauri  and Jagiya indulges in a fight with them.Suddenly Anandi comes and they stop.After he goes they discuss how Jagiya cannot be mended.Phooli overhears the entire conversation.Clap

Jagiya and Gauri start their romantic conversation on laptop.He is on the verge of telling ILU to Gauri when Anandi enters and he shouts at her asking how she can enter without his permission.He further warns her from now onwards she should knock on the door before entering.AngryShe feels bad and leaves.Gauri calls him but he doesn't lift the phone.

A song sequence follows and Anandi recollects her moments with Jagiya and his behaviour towards her.

Jagiya is talking with Gauri when he hears a knock on the door.Anandi enters and takes her pillow and leaves the room.When he asks him about it she says that she doesn't want to disturb him anymore.Cry

Gehna sees her and asks where she is going.She says Jagiya has some work and doesn't want to disturb him.

Precap:Phooli tells Jagiya that whatever he is now is because of Anandi also.He can make new friends but should not forget his closer ones.Clap

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshree*Shruti*niki_pnpratima6pragyakumaralphieAMSTswarajgirxbakulaxMC4821webkapushakiran patelmvatsa123goahcirsharmilaprasadsdavisgshah84activesonalgeetaawahiajaygandhismile365daysshiny3pmshah1Naksh4evaatvfreaqKenpachisanya90kamatsMARCELLEneteche_cSun-Lovesweet7863Heenaptina2minafiddu-bnurulain-Swetha-divmathgawkercuty_kiloveidiotboxmushkan_2003mah403Gauri22naj7piyualkapeg_pionneimagine-addictpjyoradt-SweetGirl-SushitaLover23-.nandini.-anu rulzKyunkiImafanammoosnami2811_Invincible_khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV WU- 7 MAR 2011" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the super-quick update. Regarding Jagya...what can be said!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bsweet7863radt

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
seriously..in today's episode......ill effect of child marriage is at its best!!
jagiya.......behavior towards anandi Angry
aur rahi sahi kasar flash back scenes main pura hogaya!!.......
jagat is at his best today!!Stern Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bsweet7863divmathpjyoradtanu rulz

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot For super quick Updates....Well Phooli has idea regarding the other Girl in Jagya's life..I wonder are they Really up to leap and all..and These Jagya's Friend...I know Jagya is totaly gone case...But If this Guys knows Jagya's truth And  As they hv sympathy For Aanandi..First thing they should do is to Let her know about her Hubby's This Kand...This is Some thing Really big that Jagya is involve in affair and They knows it...

BTW I enjoyed ILU session of Ja-Ga...I dunno What to say & HowEmbarrassed..At same time I felt bad for Aanandi The way Jagya behaved with her..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanfiddu-bdaddysgirl786divmath

radt

IF-Rockerz

radt

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I felt horrible today! I agree that Ja-Ga might look adorable together.... but I cann't just see jag's romantic side nor do I see any chemistry.
he seems more evil and villainous with every passing moment. And the way he rebuked Anandi... he was the limit.Angry What kind of impression are they creating in the minds of some villagers who watch this, I wonder. Educated people do not behave like that. Look at Gauri... Look at Lal Singh.... they are 100 times better than he is. But Jag.... he has crossed all limits!
Calling his wife Jungli for she entered her own room without knocking on the door!Dead
I wonder if he's gonna insult Phooli too tomorrow!

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Thanks....
If everyone is getting to know about the affair what will the leap mean? Or will they show that everyone other than Jagya's family knows about the affair?Ouch

radt

IF-Rockerz

radt

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Thanks so much for the super-quick update. Regarding Jagya...what can be said!
I dunno why, I read that as Retarding Jag!LOL Maybe I wanted to read it that way....ROFL
I wonder what's wrong with me .... I am feeling sorry for fictional characters and cursing others!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

atriapjyoanu rulz

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.. No comments on Jagya, I have said enough I believe Stern Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.