Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Will shivrathri vrat be a turning point?

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Hey i was just thinking, is there a chance that this maha shivarathri will prove to be a turning point in Nivren's rishtaa. Will the Viren's love be finally shown openly? Maybe Viren would keep a vrat for nivi like he did for karwachauth... is that possible? Then there is a possibility that Nivi will get to know Viren surely loves him... From the way Viren looked at Nivi during the discussion of the vrat, im sure he will remeber the karwachauth moments. I just hope he will think of keeping a vrat for Nivi again...
Fingers crossed..Wink

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchsalekh1savera2007XlovesuPriyaThakurMehzabin.Sdaffodils06JasleenVarshaLuvsArjun-Atiya-ARMaanEetVirMan_ArShiwadi..dollshaaziRahm-Cskluv-anjaani07FrozenRainPoojaa_P..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
If Nivi keeps the vrat, which she will, Viren definitely will keep it and possibly start being nicer to Nivi, however, I don't think a confession will happen any time soon as per the news, Nivi decides to leave. I think after Viren realizes the love his family has and repents and then Nivi decides to leave, that's when we'll see some sort of confession from both sides.

I'm thinking Nivi will go home and then Viren will go and ask for her hand, as he did before but this time not just to Dadi, but Keshav too, and hopefully, maybe we'll see an actual Niviren wedding!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchvids08JasleenVarshaLuvsArjunPoojaa_Pwadi..doll..Sakeena..diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
hey Dear u r right, I want him also to keep a fast for her, It would be so nice to see this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kamanidissVarshaLuvsArjunNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Moreover during the karvachauth Viren told Nivi that there will a day when she will fast for him out of love for him.
She will now be fasting for Viren not because it is her duty, but because she loves him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1JasleenPoojaa_P_Namita_

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niviren

Moreover during the karvachauth Viren told Nivi that there will a day when she will fast for him out of love for him.
She will now be fasting for Viren not because it is her duty, but because she loves him.

I agree with u Raj, am sure she will fast for him because she loves him a lot,
Am sure they love each other madly, crazily,  but wonder when will they confess to eachother

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I'm sure nivi will fast for him...it shld be the starting of viren's realization abt the importance of nivi in his life....!!ekta,me too want viren to keep fast for nivi..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjunNiViren-Raj

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niviren

Yeah that's sooo true.. This vrat will b sooo damn spl... Raj thanks for reminding me..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjundiyaloveskinny_Namita_NiViren-Raj

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

I'm sure nivi will fast for him...it shld be the starting of viren's realization abt the importance of nivi in his life....!!ekta,me too want viren to keep fast for nivi..!!

Yeah sana.. Guess everyone wants to see Viren keeping a vrat.. I nt only wat see that but as u said, i wanna see viren's realisation too... A start will do.. Viren still doesnt express much.. Aankhen bhi kitna bol payegiLOL Nivi understands him but if he wud do somethng that wud let her know that he still loves her like crazy, she wud have a reason to smile.. And viren wanted to see nivi smile na.. Then why cant he do it? Why cant he confess??Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kamanidisssalekh1vids08VarshaLuvsArjundiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index