Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz -War of D Roses, Blue/Pink Question Poses (Page 8)

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

_Kuls11  I stand with you bold and strong yaar -  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

_Kuls11  I stand with you bold and strong yaar -  

Thanksu I am writing eveyrday kissi deen to unhe deekhna hee hoga
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

i dont mind talking at all.. and i like it as well, but then again i sit back to wonder, when did she ever talk so much, she was supressed alright but talking this much also is a little outta line..
or are they showing a still before a storm?

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Nihu- i feel that Geet talks a lot now because she is given the free chance too....before she was surpressed to even say hello to anyone when she lived with her family.....she wasn't allowed to interact with anyone.........she was tied by her darji.....so maybe that is why now she talks a lot because she can....and no one can stop her......why would her hubby stop her?? lolz

so it makes sense that she is very talkative now.....pyschologically.
Maan encourages her to talk....every time she has given the silent treatment it has killed him......he loves to see her talk.......

before she was tied she couldn't speak her mind...

now she is encouraged to talk.....people care when she doesn't say anything....

before no one cared if she didn't talk.....they let her kill herself in the inside....and even if she spoke a little of her mind.....she was beaten.....

so it makes i guessOuch

hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me dead with ur creativity thoughts nihu......kya baat boli meri sexy niecy neBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

it could be a storm.......i am likin likin the storm........we need something that will bring some interesting twists.....me want the MC soon.......perhaps this will turn geet back into a recluse...she will shut everyone out ....won't say a word.......and even maan might go into one too......for a while....but then he will try to bring geet back...which may bring in more passion.....intense scenes of the bothTongueTongueTongueBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
hmmmmm.....Wink

oyy maasi .. shaadi kab hui ???? may be he would have written to all, but  he was not well na perhaps ...!! aur mujhe bhi aaj hi likha tha ...Tongue

@Nihu-oh so damad dude has answered back to wify...good good....at least he is keeping checks with u lolz......i am proud that at least he is takin care of my beautiful niecy plus points for him on that!!!

@Jyoti-hmmmm u bring up a great point.....i likes the way u thinks lolz....thanks for sharing!! Now me gonna ponder on it some more......

saadi nahin hui tohri......par sapna mareko agaya na....to uska ka niecy baby??ROFL
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

chandi raaz ko raaz hi rakhne main jo maza hai, woh bata dene main kahan ...
as long as you have a raaz you are the master, once its out you become the slave .. so i guess we should let the guessing game continue, or even better stop guessing!! what say Wink
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Jyoti - I am agree with you darling, after hectic life what one person need some relaxing episode.....Me also enjoyed, and writing my take right now, wait padhke soiyo...I will post in Den as well...

@ Nihu - Abb toh ko hi yeh raazwa pata kurna hoga chokariya, yeh ka raaz hai?

Muniza
Who cares who he is......she or he...

the fact is that he/she is a very good person......and a part of the familyTongue

and we hope he feels better and comes and visits soonSmile

-honeydew-Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
@Kulfi-love ur emoticons.....they are cool...and hilarious!!!

@Nihu-Hug

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
but i dont want the baby to die CryCry
uss bechara bacche na kya galat kia ..
tum sab aisa kyun bol rahey ho ...
i mean storywise it does make sense and all.. 
but you see, dil hai ke maanta nahi ...

i dont mind talking at all.. and i like it as well, but then again i sit back to wonder, when did she ever talk so much, she was supressed alright but talking this much also is a little outta line..
or are they showing a still before a storm?

Nihu- i feel that Geet talks a lot now because she is given the free chance too....before she was surpressed to even say hello to anyone when she lived with her family.....she wasn't allowed to interact with anyone.........she was tied by her darji.....so maybe that is why now she talks a lot because she can....and no one can stop her......why would her hubby stop her?? lolz

so it makes sense that she is very talkative now.....pyschologically.
Maan encourages her to talk....every time she has given the silent treatment it has killed him......he loves to see her talk.......

before she was tied she couldn't speak her mind...

now she is encouraged to talk.....people care when she doesn't say anything....

before no one cared if she didn't talk.....they let her kill herself in the inside....and even if she spoke a little of her mind.....she was beaten.....

so it makes i guessOuch

hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me dead with ur creativity thoughts nihu......kya baat boli meri sexy niecy neBig smile

it could be a storm.......i am likin likin the storm........we need something that will bring some interesting twists.....me want the MC soon.......perhaps this will turn geet back into a recluse...she will shut everyone out ....won't say a word.......and even maan might go into one too......for a while....but then he will try to bring geet back...which may bring in more passion.....intense scenes of the bothBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
what if, the baby is born, and the baby is stolen from the hospital, and the suspicion falls on Dev but he is not the culprit, but he actually genuinely tries looking for the baby, helps find it, but by the time he does he doesnt want to to part with the baby !
he anyway has no romantic interest or angle in the story .. so they can build the father-baby bond !! without showing the baby for the longest time, they can play on the emotions...

EBassomysterygurl1427

Go to top