Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz -War of D Roses, Blue/Pink Question Poses (Page 36)

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Al , Sehar , Z  .... u guys remember the Maan ka towel wala scene .....when he wants her to confess her love for him after the roop tera ....the way he walks towards her and holds her up against the wall and her mumbling  away  ....haaiiii still get goosebumps just thinking about it ....and roop tera mastana ....cant believe they werent married then ....that is what i'm talking about yaar .....they were so mind blowing then ,,,, i want the cvs to just go replay those scene  and try creating that ....coz GurTi are capable of that sizzling chemistry and than the cvs can just sit back and relax and watch the trps rise like crazy ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentroseinbloom

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Al , Sehar , Z  .... u guys remember the Maan ka towel wala scene .....when he wants her to confess her love for him after the roop tera ....the way he walks towards her and holds her up against the wall and her mumbling  away  ....haaiiii still get goosebumps just thinking about it ....and roop tera mastana ....cant believe they werent married then ....that is what i'm talking about yaar .....they were so mind blowing then ,,,, i want the cvs to just go replay those scene  and try creating that ....coz GurTi are capable of that sizzling chemistry and than the cvs can just sit back and relax and watch the trps rise like crazy ....

Jess I was just going to mention the Roop Tera sequence!!! Dude they didn't even do anything and they set our screens on fire!!! phew how can I forget that?!!!! & then recently I came to know there was a similar track with the same song in another serial...which I went to check out myself, but they couldn't even ignite a small candle flame!!!

Al- yes I remember those August scenes!! Great dialog of-course with great acting!!! I kind of miss the Sasha-Tasha duo!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--lovetheserialroseinbloom

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Emi,     ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,           Jes,

Even if they save the saris for ocassions,

lets have her dance in the lamp light or moon light before MSK in a decent (OK VIRGIN CVs want that) negligee........   DD is a fabulous dancer....  Heart

Or a hot dress she could wear (shes done it before) and just lie in waiting for him......

So much to ask for, so little we are asking,  grace is all we need from the CVs....

I really thought MSK was going to go Caaaraaazy over that RED dress she wore!!....but hmmmmErmm...But it was still a good episode though! LOL

--Magnificent--lovetheserial

--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Jess I was just going to mention the Roop Tera sequence!!! Dude they didn't even do anything and they set our screens on fire!!! phew how can I forget that?!!!! & then recently I came to know there was a similar track with the same song in another serial...which I went to check out myself, but they couldn't even ignite a small candle flame!!!

Al- yes I remember those August scenes!! Great dialog of-course with great acting!!! I kind of miss the Sasha-Tasha duo!!

Sehar the Roop tera scene was done on arjun and arohi of kitni mohabbat hai  2 ....well actually didnt watch the part but just the promo but our Maaneet were way better , as u said even when nothing happened we were all like going wackos nd dhak dhak  ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Emmz: You mean KMH 2 right? How was that? I was fuming with anger but then thought .. whatever they try copying .. it won't ever match up to GurTi's chemistry!

RTM still sends goosebumps up my arms!! So does Pee Loon!! Eeeeep! Just thinking about it makes me hyperventilate!

Z

eminent--Magnificent--lovetheserial

--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
and how can we forget Pee loon ....the way he looked at her in that sari ......girls this is not good for me having to remember all that  subah subah ....my son has french exam tomorrow and have to sit wid him now for his revision .....how in the wid world will i pay attention to what he's saying .....LOL

eminentroseinbloom

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by eminent

Sehar the Roop tera scene was done on arjun and arohi of kitni mohabbat hai  2 ....well actually didnt watch the part but just the promo but our Maaneet were way better , as u said even when nothing happened we were all like going wackos nd dhak dhak  ....

Yes it was kitni mohabbat 2...I have nothing against that drama, & I have never seen it so I can't compare- I was just a little upset when I found out they were using the same song and similar setting as of our GHSP show.. Yeah I saw the promo, and then the actual scene. Comparing only the two scenes- Maaneet were 10X hotter and better! Smile No offense to Kitni M. fans!

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Emmz: You mean KMH 2 right? How was that? I was fuming with anger but then thought .. whatever they try copying .. it won't ever match up to GurTi's chemistry!

RTM still sends goosebumps up my arms!! So does Pee Loon!! Eeeeep! Just thinking about it makes me hyperventilate!

Z

Yes I was angry as well, but now I'm perfectly fine!!!LOL
And you're right... ofcourse it didn't match up!!! Wink

My favorite part of that scene was when he kisses her on her eyes!!! Oh & when the groom is prompted for the kiss, Maan starts moving towards Geet !!! Loved it!!

Edited by eminent - 08 March 2011 at 1:14am

Go to top