Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz -War of D Roses, Blue/Pink Question Poses (Page 3)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
main hoon na nani Tongue

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Hello...epi dekha ka nahi?  Koi hai??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-EBasso

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
chalo meine unlike kar diya...shivu

EBassomysterygurl1427

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Hellooooo all
kau kaun hai yahan ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
ok folks

good is the night for me!!

have fun!1

EBassomysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

ok something i wrote on teh discussion that is happening on FB about the baby track..vs mc

so my vote is mc

just some pointers

Hmm! The option is there to have the baby but then logistically how feasible is it to have a baby on the sets and the issues related to it...as such the bump is not showing so before..the dresses need to be altered...why invest so much money in wardrobe and all that jazz...just get to the MC track

the pain of a mother....of losing a child... a child that was unwanted in the first place...when i say unwanted i mean it as in an accident...it is not a love child..it is not one that was bringing joy...it only brought tears, unhappiness and separation for Geet. A road that was long and dark ...but the light at the end of the tunnel was Maan..

he has now accepted wholeheartedly his role as a father..a loving one..a responsible one and uncondiational one..he has not asked a question..so the importance of baby in determining the character of Maan is done...the role is well and truly over...

now the baby must make wave to create space for their relationship to grow. to learn that laughter and happiness can be snatched away in a whiff..

greater passions need to be discovered between them, despite their loss; because of their loss... they need to ignite a fire not play with a candle flame..

they need to realise that their love..is strong and can have them sail through thick and thin, they need to be there for each other..

Dev will play the devil..and..the loss of child can be attributed to DEv's arrival...another bitterness factor in Maan for Dev...but the big hearted guy that he is..he is going to let his family be

Teh baby..once lost will make Maan realise how...happy he is and how happiness is not dependent on them fighting all the time but them staying strong in adversity..

a focus in their life..will shift..may be one where..the 400 crore deal will affect KC...and Dev might just help out in this regard

the focus will shift from baby back to their relationship the founddation of which might be in jeopardy..

oh dear..i have rambled.!!

No you have not rambled....My vote also goes for the MC......Its the best and most logical option they have in hand....and they should just go ahead and Use it.....

EBasso--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Vrush...i like the title suggestion...too good!!

So now Maan Geet fight about the sex of the child and color of the rooms....funny.  A good lighthearted episode, full of Maaneet masti!!

What i didn't like was the look on Dev's face, when Daadima told him of Maaneet's fight - nok jhok!!   What was that expression to mean??Confused

Ok...Me in too much pain today....can't sit for too long!!Ouch

Talk to you all later!!

I too love the title suggestion......I mean it sounds nice...Maine Epi dekhi hi nahiLOL

EBasso

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

ok something i wrote on teh discussion that is happening on FB about the baby track..vs mc

so my vote is mc

just some pointers

Hmm! The option is there to have the baby but then logistically how feasible is it to have a baby on the sets and the issues related to it...as such the bump is not showing so before..the dresses need to be altered...why invest so much money in wardrobe and all that jazz...just get to the MC track

the pain of a mother....of losing a child... a child that was unwanted in the first place...when i say unwanted i mean it as in an accident...it is not a love child..it is not one that was bringing joy...it only brought tears, unhappiness and separation for Geet. A road that was long and dark ...but the light at the end of the tunnel was Maan..

he has now accepted wholeheartedly his role as a father..a loving one..a responsible one and uncondiational one..he has not asked a question..so the importance of baby in determining the character of Maan is done...the role is well and truly over...

now the baby must make wave to create space for their relationship to grow. to learn that laughter and happiness can be snatched away in a whiff..

greater passions need to be discovered between them, despite their loss; because of their loss... they need to ignite a fire not play with a candle flame..

they need to realise that their love..is strong and can have them sail through thick and thin, they need to be there for each other..

Dev will play the devil..and..the loss of child can be attributed to DEv's arrival...another bitterness factor in Maan for Dev...but the big hearted guy that he is..he is going to let his family be

Teh baby..once lost will make Maan realise how...happy he is and how happiness is not dependent on them fighting all the time but them staying strong in adversity..

a focus in their life..will shift..may be one where..the 400 crore deal will affect KC...and Dev might just help out in this regard

the focus will shift from baby back to their relationship the founddation of which might be in jeopardy..

oh dear..i have rambled.!!

No you have not rambled....My vote also goes for the MC......Its the best and most logical option they have in hand....and they should just go ahead and Use it.....

Yeah I too agree...true that getting the baby on set is gonna be super difficult..but doesn't it make sense to have the MC way before the baby fights et out of hand?

Wonder what they're planning?

EBasso

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Hellooooo all
kau kaun hai yahan ?

I am here....Par looks like nobody else is here...chalo me off Good Night Guys see u all tomorrow....Finally got my net connection ......and dont have to log in from the Mob

EBassopreetgurti

Go to top