Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz -War of D Roses, Blue/Pink Question Poses (Page 24)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Yellooooooooooooooooooooooo Peeps!

Sorry I'm late .. I was making broast chicken for my famille! Haha .. look at that .. I say not to talk about food and am doing so myself!

So I finally caught up to the conversations! Wowzers.. lamaze classes (that would be sooo interesting with Maaneet!) .. hmm am I the only one here whose from Canada (I mean on the Idiots thread..) and yea .. that was the convo .. oh and my eyes bulged out when I read there's yet to be another love triangle with AA ... -.- AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JUST WHAT I WAS WANTING TO WATCH IN GHSP.

Shiv-kinz: I didn't see cheek-pulling today .. you said it was there... but yes I loved the matching!!!!!! Wonderful thing is  ... Maan changed when he came back from office .. but he wore a white shirt .. so he's still matching with Geet! Yippe! LOL 

Dhwanz: Sorry for leaving you like that! And nooo .. I take time to read everyone's take!

Hey to all: Munni, Shivz, Dhwanz, Emmz, AL, Nagz <3!

Z

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassomysterygurl1427--Nargis--

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Munni,  my response in bold red and elephant unda size: 

Are you ready to see some yoga?Wink.....

Yes, yes:  Now yoga is not gonna be like "Lamaze therapy", its literally GURU Shishya relationship, so would love to see the breathing exercises for the baby to ease out of her tummy - Wow ! Deniacs seduction techniques - breathing into each others napes, faces etc.Wink

Finally koi ley gaya mera dialogue, i said na girls ka pink and boys ka blue, chalo koi gal nahin...Munda wanna know his fault that why kudi behaving like that with him, and she brought random excuse that he selcted pink color and she wanted blue for boy...Loved their fight...Now i got it why MSK chose pink, cause he wants girl, but MSK me not fool na darling, why punching bag? OOh baby girl ke liye, black belt banayega usse...Wah wah wah, but thanks CV's for answer to our question....Tusi great ho......

M U N I Z A:   I am a brown belt in Karate...OuchAngry Mom always felt this defense would help in this mean and ugly world, any time, any day...........

Papa ko khana padeyga Paratha:

I loved it how Geet wanted Maan to eat parathas, cause she wanted his son to eat paratha and yogurt early in the morning, and Maan was like think about your son, if he will eat paratha then he will get fat like mommy, and the way he blown his cheeks and said was so funny, she got offended...It was fun to watch their nok jhok, pur kya hai yaar thora romance kubo aayega lolz....

I love the way Indians give so much respect and imp. to foodLOL we believe food is health for the body  .... and in other lands SEX is food for the body....HA HALOL

After the meeting first thing Maan did, he called Geet..Loved it how she was like "haan boley", and he was like "toh haan bolonga hi, bolne ke liye hi phone kiya hai" LOL...Dono kum nahin hain, MSK pur bhi Geet ka asar ho gaya hai, kitna bolne laga hai.....Anyways loved it how they were fighting over baby name....Maan had no idea about baby girl name, and loved it how he gae excuse to Geet "Meri beti hai, toh time toh lageyga na naam choose kurne mein" lolz...Papa you are great lolz....

Shaam ka tha jhanda, Adi ka do din ka Funda:

Maan asked Adi some girls name and he was like i will tell my research team to find some names and will give you in 2 days, loved Maan expression that timeROFL, and how he mumbles "research team"LOL.....

MSK is bound to have the last word in all things...But cant believe he bickers about names when a 400 cr. deal is being signed.... KC is KC is KC.... I seem to loose sight of this MAAN who cant think straight when his KC's rep. is at stake...Or has he conquered the world that this deal is two-pence to him.   Maan always set a difference 'tween Office and home.Confused

Daadi wanted Dev to work in KC, but Dev doesn't wanted...Ohho why always blackmail daadi emotionally? Why he need to say such dhatakta dialogue to Daadi"waise hi unhon ne iss ghar mein rakh kur bohut bada ahsaan kiya hai", so she will talk with MSK...I hope Daadi will not gonna go and ask Maan to give work to Dev, but it will fun if he gives him work in KC, and Geet will come there too and then Dev will get jealous to see MSK and Geet happy specially for baby......

Mystery of mysteries that MSK has the ultimate word in Dev's employment and that too a hard NO.  Is he digging his own grave, so to speak, a future to allow Dev to work with him and for what purposes???  Have to remember, I guess,  MSK is the ultimate straight brain and powerful khandani tool who would use Dev for his purposes....

Cheers Munni.Smile

Edited by lovetheserial - 07 March 2011 at 7:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Bye Nagz! <3

Z

EBasso--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
aray Z wa.....andhi........he grabbed her cheeks with one hand in the beginnin in the bedroom

EBassoroseinbloom

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
MYSTERY:

Last saturday when u opened the thread u asked me why i wrote "Unda ke funda".... well, the previous days thread you had this space where a lot of buffalo undas were springing out in diff. hues, and i couldnt figure out why or what, or howShockedLOL and for whom....maybe it was the ultimate maidaan for smacking....whom??????LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassomysterygurl1427roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Never have I seen a couple so intensely in love yet soooo intent on calling each other names! ROFL

So far it's been (and add on any if I'm missing some):

1) Bhains (Maaneet to each other ROFL)
2) Baby Elephant (Maan to himself -- not literally .. he was saying he isn't oneROFL)
3) Elephant (Maan to Geet)
4) Double-Layered Paratha (Maan to Geet)
5) Moti (Maan to Geet)
6) Dusht Danav (Geet to Maan)
7) Dus Sir Waale Raawan (Geet to Maan)
8) Chalti Phirti Disaster (Maan to Geet)

I know there's many more .. do add on!

Z

EBassomysterygurl1427

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Nags,  Am missing you hon.  Whats with your health??.  4 babies and and 5th big baby is not a joke to care for....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

MYSTERY:

Last saturday when u opened the thread u asked me why i wrote "Unda ke funda".... well, the previous days thread you had this space where a lot of buffalo undas were springing out in diff. hues, and i couldnt figure out why or what, or howShockedLOL and for whom....maybe it was the ultimate maidaan for smacking....whom??????LOL
oh yea they were for AAN and for DevLOLLOLLOL

Go to top